It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI to investigate 9/11 responders for terrorism

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

FBI to investigate 9/11 responders for terrorism

rt.com

A provision in a new draft of the 9/11 healthcare bill will force the FBI to investigate tens of thousands of cops, firefighters, construction workers and others for ties to terrorism by comparing names to those on the Terrorism Watch List.
Survivors of the 9/11 terrorist attack who risked their lives to help others and today face debilitating health problems are not being accused of terrorism themselves.
The new bill would require anyone interested in receiving medical care under the new law be screened. Those who refuse will not be allowed to receive care.
Jim Ryder, the director of pol
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I apologise if this has been previously posted, a search has yielded no results thus far. I also apologise if this is the wrong forum, I didn't post it in 9/11 conspiracy section becuase it is not a conspiracy per se. Mods, can you please move it to the correct section if necassary.

In regards to this story, I must say it took me as a shock. Firstly they withhold the full story from the public and drown out any proper independant investigations with their "it's a absurd conspiracy" rhetoric. Now they want to accuse those who put their lives on the line and now have major illnesses as having ties with terrorism. What is the necessity of such a moronic investigation in order for these people to get the healthcare that they deserve?

rt.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Already posted
on the front page if you click new topics

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Threads already exist here:

and here:

Not sure which search you're using, but those threads come up just fine for me.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeachM1litant

I believe it's just a convenient way to get out of paying for the medical bills of thousands of people as well as maybe finding a few people who might have some inside news as being a first hand witness.

Many people these days don't trust the Govt. with the new draconian laws popping up from airport scanners and illegal searches on the streets etc.

So instead of possibly being labeled a terrorist, they opt out.

Sad thing is that those opting out will be marked as suspicious anyway and most likely find themselves on the no-fly list.

Whatever the reason, it's pathetic.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Oooops my bad. I just saw it on the new topics page. There are two. Mods delete this thread please.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
Threads already exist here:

and here:

Neither are in the news forum though, one of those is already closed, and I've seen otherwise duplicate threads allowed to stand as simultaneously newsworthy, which I believe this is.

If I believed the "official story" about 9/11 this would boggle my mind. But I know better, so unfortunately this makes too much sense.
edit on 22-4-2011 by bsbray11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
It's absolutely disgusting!

Nothing else to say.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
So is this really because a lot of the first responders are speaking out about what they've seen, and the illnesses that they have suffered from while the government refuses them medical care? Is that the real reason they're also potential "terrorists" now?

I mean seriously, these people were all hailed as heroes ten years ago, and now they're being investigated for "terrorism." Really? Is everyone reading this thread awake? Don't tell me we're only preaching to the choir here.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
This is totally because the first responders know more than they are allowed to say. This way they can be briefed (threatened)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   

RE: FBI screening 9/11 first responders for terrorism ties: "It's a waste of time, money, energy and resources," said John Feal, 44, a Long Island construction worker whose foot was crushed as he worked at Ground Zero in the days after the attack.

"The American people shouldn't be paying for this," he added.

The measure was slipped into legislation by Rep. Cliff Stearns (R-Fla.) during contentious debate in Congress, the Web site said.

"As a 9/11 first responder who lost half a foot, I find it insulting," Feal, who runs the advocacy group The FealGood Foundation, told the New York Post.

"I think the congressman and everyone who donated money to him should be checked for terrorism."

9/11 Responders To Be Warned They Will Be Screened By FBI's Terrorism Watch List (EXCLUSIVE)

I noticed Fox "news" isn't touching this story - accept to blame the democrats for this fiasco...!

This was after the previous attempt to kill the bill altogether by republicans;
Republicans Block U.S. Health Aid for 9/11 Workers
Then when that backfired they republicans decided to load the bill up with amendments and riders;
GOP: U.S. can't afford to fund health 'entitlement program' for 9/11 rescue workers

And to add insult to injury, they demand first responders have their names screened by the FBI for terrorist ties.

Thank Rep. Cliff Stearns, a Florida republican for that one.

Some numbers;

National Council for Occupational Safety and Health
Seminario Testimony 9-11 Act
Republicans Deny Health Care for 9/11 Heroes

More than 13,000 World Trade Center responders are sick and receiving treatment.
Nearly 53,000 responders are enrolled in medical monitoring.
Some 71,000 are enrolled in the World Trade Center health registry indicating that they were exposed to the toxins.
1,000 have since died after registering with the NCOSH.

That's a pretty alarming rate.

To see that they are dealing with, PP has described some of the toxins present in the aftermath of the WTC's collapse.

The battle of 9/11′s ailing first responders

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Why does our Govt hate and fear us so much now? Dont say its because of 9/11 because if they believe their own "official story" then they should know that NO American Citizens had anything to do with it.

If the US Govt were a person, they would be exhibiting classic symptoms of a Paranoid Schizophrenic.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
YES YES YES! Thats the very theme ive been boiling it all down to.....!
These mother ******s are psychotic and they are dangerous to society!
There is ample evidence of their loss o their grasp on reality!
They hardly try tocover up their megalomaniacal schemes anymore, so great is their disdain for human kind.
If the sane people in society do not get control of these maniacs,There will never be any peace, or freedom!

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
This is not a job worthy of the almighty FBI.

This should be done by TSA agents, every person seeking medical care related to 9/11 should be stripped searched and groped by special TSA agents, and of course their children also, if they have any.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by TriForce

Why does our Govt hate and fear us so much now? Dont say its because of 9/11 because if they believe their own "official story" then they should know that NO American Citizens had anything to do with it.

If the US Govt were a person, they would be exhibiting classic symptoms of a Paranoid Schizophrenic.

Nobody of any rank in the government believes the official story -- they already know 9/11 was a false flag. They aren't acting mentally ill. They are simply acting like the mafia they really are -- trying damned hard to intimidate the witnesses into silence.

The first responders were gagged and many have grown weary living with these lies. I'd imagine we'll be seeing some of these first responders coming forward to fill-in-the-blanks soon.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TriForce

Of course "they" don't believe the "official story." The people with real power, that are the true pushing force behind all these laws, were no doubt the same ones responsible for 9/11. If they had the political power for 9/11 to fly then of course they can also say that the first responders are terrorists too now.

This is why I put so much hope into what this guy says:

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Please add your comments to the existing thread.

abovetopsecret.com...

Closed.

~Keeper
ATS Moderator

new topics

top topics

join