It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery woman snuck into Google, left book and letter

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Jinglelord, I was not referring to you. Your posts make sense and are on topic. I was the first to star them.

guohua, I clicked on the thread to read what it was in reference to. If I had known it was what you have made it into, trust me, I would not have wasted my time as it is more valuable than that. So, thus, I made my statement and apparently it is noted. Unfortunately ATS does not have an "ignore" button so that we may refine our reading of threads authors, quality, etc. Pleased that I am not your loved one. I leave you now so that you may enjoy your thread.

No matter how old I get, I will always be one to defend our defenseless.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Jinglelord

20 YEARS!!!!!! 20 YEARS!!!!
I hope I make it another 20 YEARS!

The wife keeps pouring V8 juice and Tea down me and making me eat that Damn Green Grass Cr@p, I might see 2012.

Don't let your wife find out some one or thing is trying to do her job for her

She has the right to tell you when to go to sleep, eat and wakeup, not GOOGLE!!!!!
I think if 60% of the wifes out there in Google Land Woke up to Google's Plan of Dominating the husbands out there that are not mowing the lawn,,,, Google might get burned to the ground.

Google would have a hard time mind controlling me,,, My Attention Span isssssssssss what?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Seriously

I know her, she is totaly insane and frickin dangerous
i aint gonna give any details because its totaly useless and not helping the thread but yes, lockin her behind bars would be a GREAT idea

she have already a long history about harassing, stalking,hurting peoples, some of thems are still scared about her

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreams n chains
Jinglelord, I was not referring to you. Your posts make sense and are on topic. I was the first to star them.

guohua, I clicked on the thread to read what it was in reference to. If I had known it was what you have made it into, trust me, I would not have wasted my time as it is more valuable than that. So, thus, I made my statement and apparently it is noted. Unfortunately ATS does not have an "ignore" button so that we may refine our reading of threads authors, quality, etc. Pleased that I am not your loved one. I leave you now so that you may enjoy your thread.

No matter how old I get, I will always be one to defend our defenseless.

Then stay and defend. When you something is what you oppose, oppose it! You did and I applaud. I take neither side here, I like to play and I like to be serious and I think we can do both.

This is a serious matter that is definitely going to elicit giggles.

I'm not sure this woman is crazy or sick. I am very skeptical of the entire field of "Mental Health". How many people have been called crazy for believing something only to find out later it was true?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by dreams n chains

I told you I was going to tell the Truth, If it bothers some, I will not Lie, I'm not a Politician.
I wish you had your ignore button, sense your so easily offended, as far as defending the defenseless, I pay Taxes to keep them in their Place or on their Med's.

If you can't contribute to this thread and explain why this woman needs to be defended by you,,, thing go ahead and leave. She threatened a persons wife and kids and purposely walked into Google with the help of a person with a vision problem. You're saying I'm misrepresenting her in this thread.
dreams n chains, come on back and tell me why she needs to be defended, I mean, you hit and run with the I'm a Defender of the Defenseless,,,,

edit on 22-4-2011 by guohua because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-4-2011 by guohua because: Spell Check

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Sounds like a textbook case of Paranoid Schizophrenia to me... Schizophrenia . Com

Examples of the most common paranoid symptoms are:
* delusions of persecution, reference, exalted birth, special mission, bodily change, or jealousy;
* hallucinatory voices that threaten the patient or give commands, or auditory hallucinations without verbal form, such as whistling, humming, or laughing;
* hallucinations of smell or taste, or of sexual or other bodily sensations; visual hallucinations may occur but are rarely predominant.

Although I'm not a doctor

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Invariance

And You There,,,, Invariance,,, Do you have an Alibi for the date and time in question in San Fransicko, California,,,,,

Just Kidding, I wouldn't want you to hurt me,,,,,

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
So I showed the Blog and story to my boss (wife) and she suspects some foul play here. Not really crazy in the sense she is representing but more of a "Publicity" stunt type thing.

Possibly for attention or possibly to promote her stuff... looks like she has some sort of clothing she is selling.

Hey what better way to get some attention? And as they say... there is no such thing as bad publicity.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by dreams n chains
It's a shame that some people find another persons illness or personal hell worth posting about and amusing themselves with.

I have to wonder if these same people would be laughing about her if she were one of their loved ones.

We were laughing more at ourselves for being conspiracy theorists and stereotypically paranoid. And I come from a LONG line of crazy-- generations have done time in mental hospitals. I own the fact that I'm nuttier than a Baby Ruth and frequently laugh myself and the thousands of sanity-challenged people in my family tree that came before me.

Would it be better if I was ashamed? Angry? In denial? Sad?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Conciliatore
Seriously

I know her, she is totaly insane and frickin dangerous
i aint gonna give any details because its totaly useless and not helping the thread but yes, lockin her behind bars would be a GREAT idea

she have already a long history about harassing, stalking,hurting peoples, some of thems are still scared about her

I've checked her website, not only the front page. She sounds crazy, but at the same time she obviously knows and witnessed too much. I am not surprised if there are many people who want to lock her behind bars. She knew those guys from Google personally (even posted their private pictures) and she has pictures of her with world famous people like Bono or some sick billionairs. So, I am sure some of the things she is talking about are the truth. It's just hard to figure out which ones as she has lots of craziness going on there. She seems to have some mental issues, but who wouldn't after spending so much time with all those jerks lol

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join