It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked Weather Modification document.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
First off let me say I have no idea how legit this is. I hadn't even heard anything about it until a friend linked it to me the other day.

www.scribd.com...

The implications, if real, are staggering. Worth the whole read.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Was a long read but totally worth it..
It seems very well put together for a hoax.
However, the first thing I did was look up QED International.
Here's an excerpt from the site:

QED International is a leading worldwide motion picture financing, international sales, and production company for filmmakers, investors, and studio partners to bring quality filmed entertainment to the worldwide marketplace. With a team of top executives to facilitate the financing, packaging, and distribution of films, QED is recognized as a destination where high-quality producers can find a full-service partner on their projects to maintain the creative spirit of independent filmmaking while providing attractive returns with mitigated risk to their financing partners, and maximizing the global exploitation of their films.

www.qedintl.com...

Upcoming movie?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernDystopia

I Agree...staggering....Hopefully enough of us are saving this doc. I'm not sure how long it will be around. This is groundbreaking stuff. S&F OP for bringing this to light.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by StripedBandit
Was a long read but totally worth it..
It seems very well put together for a hoax.
However, the first thing I did was look up QED International.
Here's an excerpt from the site:

QED International is a leading worldwide motion picture financing, international sales, and production company for filmmakers, investors, and studio partners to bring quality filmed entertainment to the worldwide marketplace. With a team of top executives to facilitate the financing, packaging, and distribution of films, QED is recognized as a destination where high-quality producers can find a full-service partner on their projects to maintain the creative spirit of independent filmmaking while providing attractive returns with mitigated risk to their financing partners, and maximizing the global exploitation of their films.

www.qedintl.com...

Upcoming movie?

Interesting. An upcoming movie about weather modification? Doesn't make sense, but why else would this company be issuing this report?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Interesting that a production company wrote this letter. If this doc is authentic, it sure is a big can of worms.

Cool find!

I have it saved and safe

edit on 4/22/2011 by forall2see because: added content.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by forall2see

Interesting that a production company wrote this letter. If this doc is authentic, it sure is a big can of worms.

Cool find!

I have it saved and safe

edit on 4/22/2011 by forall2see because: added content.

Any chance you could upload it somewhere? Cant download from scribd.com since i dont have a facebook account.
edit on 22-4-2011 by juleol because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I found this on the subject before you all scream hoax read over this.
atrueott.wordpress.com... ding-me/

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
You need to use the "search" feature. This document has been discussed here before; here's one thread, although I believe there might have been several.
Previous thread
The link to the original still works:
Link showing it wasn't leaked.
If you took the time to comprehend what you are reading, you would see it''s a one letter document sent to the government, not a government produced document. Here's my original reply to this earlier thread about the exact same thing:

When will someone read and understand what you are looking at? It's a long document, sent to the government by someone. It was logged in, recorded, passed through a couple of hands probably laughing before they threw it away. It's part of the public record, though, so it's been digitized, and has been posted for a long time.
The front page is the letter by the sender, the remaining 34 pages are things she sent along to prove her point. They weren't created by the government, endorsed by the government, nor wanted by the government...they were sent to to government and so are part of the public record.

They don't mean a thing...it's all stuff that is available online anyway. All it shows is some C&P crap from the internet that has been brought forward here in ATS many, many times.

Why do people think they are such a big deal? Anything you send the government gets this treatment. You can send them a letter about anything, it goes through a few handlers before it's decided what to do with it. It will eventually get put on the same site years later. It doesn't make it real. It makes it a letter to a bureaucracy.

Original post
Really, the document is easy to find; it's actually posted several places on the web.

new topics

top topics

join