It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harry Reid's high-stakes China gamble

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by alchemist2012

You said rumor china was revaluing...um did you watch the obama.chinese presidents address in Jan-Feb?? The both dicussed the -30% USD revalue and they did not discuss the % but they directly said China would revalue aswell....this was right after the USA would have been required to pay china back...i am assuming since they could not pay this was the agreement terms that china basically laid out....be real...the USA owes them huge...how you gonna pay with not money, and you already got caught with the tungsten bars last year...

SO basically it was on MSM during the address, but agreed basically nothing since except occasional trickles that leak out...

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drala

You said rumor china was revaluing...um did you watch the obama.chinese presidents address in Jan-Feb?? The both dicussed the -30% USD revalue and they did not discuss the % but they directly said China would revalue aswell....this was right after the USA would have been required to pay china back...i am assuming since they could not pay this was the agreement terms that china basically laid out....be real...the USA owes them huge...how you gonna pay with not money, and you already got caught with the tungsten bars last year...

SO basically it was on MSM during the address, but agreed basically nothing since except occasional trickles that leak out...

Oh yeah i remember that gold incident,maybe they gave another form of compensation maybe Alaska or California

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

So which country is better leveraged?

I think the Chinese were thinking about doing something but have now reconsidered.

They will drag this game out as long as possible. I would do the same in the Bernanke's shoes.

Just pretend it's a long game of monopoly.

edit on 23-4-2011 by joe7pack because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by joe7pack

All this seams to be eerily coincidental to be happening at one time.The Fed has a press conference,top senate officials hold a secret meeting,that economic adviser from the white house quitting or fired.to many wheels in this machine or turning at once.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join