It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

confused, need help

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I stumbles across this site looking into the NWO order after loking up some skull and bones stuff. I've read about rothschild, the illumnati, 9/11, free masons, the great seal, the federal reserve system and the lincoln, kennedy & reagan shootings. Its all very compelling.
When I step back sometimes it just seems like the old, "jews control the banks, media, hollywood, US military" argument.

as a side note, why is it so easy to believe for some here that 9/11 was orchestrated by bush ? don't you think someone in the loop would have had an attack of conscience and leaked it ? That would have taken dozens of people to coordinate......can't we admit there are people out there that hate us enough to die for their cause and they can get one by us ? it seems like a mix of arrogance( they could never pull it off) and pride (they can't hate us that much) getting in the way......

thoughts ?

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by radagast
...the federal reserve system...

Debunking Myths About The Federal Reserve

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 10:26 PM
link   
This site is an all out "open forum" of many ideas from many perspectives. You are going to see ALL angles of any notion covered here, the point is to add YOUR voice to the chorus.

Pipe in with YOUR ideas and add them to the mix. There is no "right" or "wrong" here, it's an open exchange of ideas, theories and beleifs.

m...

[edit on 7-29-2004 by Springer]

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by radagast
as a side note, why is it so easy to believe for some here that 9/11 was orchestrated by bush ? don't you think someone in the loop would have had an attack of conscience and leaked it ? That would have taken dozens of people to coordinate......can't we admit there are people out there that hate us enough to die for their cause and they can get one by us ? it seems like a mix of arrogance( they could never pull it off) and pride (they can't hate us that much) getting in the way......

thoughts ?
Orchestrated by Bush? I'd say it was going to happen wether he liked it or not. Bush is a puppet in this regime.

When Billions of dollars are to be made, sometimes you have to be a ruthless businessman. When your in the business to make lots of money, people throw out their conscience. I'm sure major Corporations don't really care if they pollute the environment, as an example. The deaths of those 3000 Americans has been making a lot of money for certain people and oragnizations, which brings you to the question of, "who benefits?" Why should you leak a secret if its earning you lots of money?

Maybe dozens of people did co-ordinate it. Perhaps those people are held together in a common bond. These people rule by secrecy. Think of the Trilateral Commission, Council of Foreign Relations, and of course Skull & Bones. The inner cirlces of these are held in secrecy. Maybe they gave orders to the CIA to do some "clandestine" operations in the United States, which led eventually to 9/11.

In this case, it is up to one individual to admit what the spin doctors say about this war on terrorism and 9/11. Thank God we can still think differently than what the Elite tell us.

There is more than meets the eye.

top topics

join