It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Encouraging* ATS Members UFO Disclosures mine included, please read.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
2 years ago I was stationed in FT Hood Texas. One night I went off post to go buy some Denny's with my friend and his wife. On the way back we arrived at about 3 yards of long tiring traffic y cars in order for soldiers and civilians to to show ID's at the main gate of the post to the homeland security personnel.

about 3 minutes into the traffic jam, 2 very bright orangy yellow lights with no trace of propulsion exhaustion appeared in the sky about what to me appeared to be about a mile away from the main gate by a wooded area on post, and about a mile high in the sky. They were intensily bright and at first I thought they were just flares, but logic told me that there was no training going on in that area that required flares at that time. They looked like 2 mini suns just flying in the sky, observing their sponteneous increase and decreases to of brighteness intensity was very bothersome.

my friend and his wife said "Holy s!, everyone's stepping out of their cars, let's go outside too", so we did. There were several people including us standing outside their vehicle some shocked and screaming "it's UFO's!". I was so exited that I called my parents back home instantly to tell them that I was about to see an UFO landing, they were trying to feed me courage and everything.

the lights went of for about 10 minutes and after 10 minutes the homeland security guys shut the main gate and left some guys behind to guard while others scrambled to enact emergency protocols. suddenly an emergency alarm went of which could be heard around the whole post and it looked like helicopter crews received orders to scramble around the post because helicopters were swarming the base with their intense lights on. It was an unbelieveable scene.

At the same time that helicopters started scrambling, the light just all of a sudden stopped shining and the sky was back to normal. Some helicopters could be seen illuminating the wooded area afar. After about 20 minutes the gates were opened again and the homeland security guys returned and looked very nervous and instructing drivers and passengers to go straight to their barracks or homes.

My friend and I were shocked in disbelief as we knew it was UFO's and we barbecued to the fact and drank some wine in his backyard. It was midnight and we could hear sirens of abulances and mps going off for about an hour straight.

I witnessed other events while serving in the Army that were UFO related, maybe I'll post more later. My goal by sharing my experience is to encourage others to post their personal ufo disclosure testimonies in this thread so that we can all gain some personal insight from each others testimonies. Thanks
edit on 22-4-2011 by TheTruthCqer because: Paragraphs.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheTruthCqer
2 years ago I was stationed in FT Hood Texas. One night I went off post to go buy some Denny's with my friend and his wife. On the way back we arrived at about 3 yards of long tiring traffic y cars in order for soldiers and civilians to to show ID's at the main gate of the post to the homeland security personnel.

about 3 minutes into the traffic jam, 2 very bright orangy yellow lights with no trace of propulsion exhaustion appeared in the sky about what to me appeared to be about a mile away from the main gate by a wooded area on post, and about a mile high in the sky. They were intensily bright and at first I thought they were just flares, but logic told me that there was no training going on in that area that required flares at that time. They looked like 2 mini suns just flying in the sky, observing their sponteneous increase and decreases to of brighteness intensity was very bothersome.

my friend and his wife said "Holy s!, everyone's stepping out of their cars, let's go outside too", so we did. There were several people including us standing outside their vehicle some shocked and screaming "it's UFO's!". I was so exited that I called my parents back home instantly to tell them that I was about to see an UFO landing, they were trying to feed me courage and everything.

the lights went of for about 10 minutes and after 10 minutes the homeland security guys shut the main gate and left some guys behind to guard while others scrambled to enact emergency protocols. suddenly an emergency alarm went of which could be heard around the whole post and it looked like helicopter crews received orders to scramble around the post because helicopters were swarming the base with their intense lights on. It was an unbelieveable scene.

At the same time that helicopters started scrambling, the light just all of a sudden stopped shining and the sky was back to normal. Some helicopters could be seen illuminating the wooded area afar. After about 20 minutes the gates were opened again and the homeland security guys returned and looked very nervous and instructing drivers and passengers to go straight to their barracks or homes.

My friend and I were shocked in disbelief as we knew it was UFO's and we barbecued to the fact and drank some wine in his backyard. It was midnight and we could hear sirens of abulances and mps going off for about an hour straight.

I witnessed other events while serving in the Army that were UFO related, maybe I'll post more later. My goal by sharing my experience is to encourage others to post their personal ufo disclosure testimonies in this thread so that we can all gain some personal insight from each others testimonies. Thanks.

I've added paragraphs for the benefit of other readers like myself who have difficulty with large blocks of text. Thanks for sharing your story -- sounds like a life-changing event. Did you hear any gossip about it afterwards?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by sepermeru

Thanks mate. There were no gossips just the feeling that UFO'S were seen and alot of people saw them but no one talked about it, mainly because no higher ranks ever spoke about it. It was nothing ever happened, unless you're a believer like me.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I have seen a UFO before. Went for a ride up in the hills near Brisbane, Australia and just having a break kicking back in the grass. Up in the sky saw something which I first though was a satellite, it was up very high but do not generally see satellites during the day. Then it made a sudden 90 degree turn while still keeping it momentum this spun out me and the friend I was with. It made another 2 or 3 90 degree turns then went out of sight. This was no satellite or plane in the way it was manoeuvring.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by TheTruthCqer

Ok...this is weird. Did this happen around dusk, between 5:30 and 6PM?
The reason I ask is because my husband came home (from construction work on the base) and told me he and his friend were rolling up to go home when they spotted the two orange lights you may be speaking of. He said it was a truly unusual sight and they had joked it was aliens, but comforted themselves by convincingly deciding they must be choppers.

My husband isn't one to make things up and isn't into ufo' and their lore as I am. Reading this reminded me of that evening when he came home speaking my language

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by TheTruthCqer

Nevermind...it wasn't the same time of day and my husband didn't say anything about them closing down the base.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by staciebee

Well it still points out that the orange lights phenomenom keeps reocurring and should be looked at. Thanks for the info.

new topics

top topics

join