It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA's Red Blue Yellow List & Correlation With Passports; My hypothesis

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Not sure how it relates.. Was talking with a friend on phone earlier who is an american expat living in thailand. He said that his passport had the red tint photo - and he mentioned that he hasnt had any warnings or alerts from the embassy after the latest bit with old bin. Usually embassies send security alerts to citizens resident abroad. Found it interesting after having seen your thread and wonder if others with red tint photos also did not get any warnings from embassies in countries they're in ?
Even though am back in japan have always got updates from the japanese embassies when Ive been abroad. Looks like maybe your on to something and the u.s embassies leaving people with red tint photos out to hang in event something happened.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: AmorVincitOmnia

I only just learned about this yesterday. Kind of creepy. Someone posted a video on YouTube about this and afterward I went out to my mailbox and found two blue stickers. Most likely one is for my wife and I and the other is for our landlord.

My wife is more skeptical and thinks they are reflective to help people see them at night. But they're placed in such a way as to be hidden from obvious view. I never noticed them before yesterday. What I would like to know is if anyone has removed these and had them reappear? That's something I plan on doing to see if they come back.

I'm a War on Terror veteran and both my wife and I are libertarians. We all know it's on record how DHS feels about veterans; that they are threats.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join