It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Troops in Afghanistan cover Britney Spears' "Hold it Against Me"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Sarcasm works a lot better if you reply to what someone actually wrote, rather than what you think or want someone to write. There are much better resources to find out base locations than wikipedia (globalsecurity.org, for example, they even provide maps). I specifically wrote that it is now easy to find out that this particular unit is based at a particular location. Sure, nothing of 24-like proportions, but still unnecessary and another sliver of information that can be pieced together with other intelligence.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by EL1A5
reply to post by Thoriumisbest

Marines are still humans, they don't need to report everything that goes on here, all it takes is walking into the moral station with your thumb drive, uploading it onto youtube and BAM.

This video is all over, fox news, CBS news, LA TIMES, CNN, etc. no doubt the "enemy" is already analyzing the contents for any clues on where to put the coordinates for a bombardment.

Come on. Are the enemy troops really a threat against a secure location? I trust your opinion on the matter more than mine, but I can't believe there is enough of an enemy left to be a threat to a secured location. Have they attacked any of our bases there? Is the location really a secret? Is there intelligence so poor that they don't already know where your flightline is?

And, for the record, according to your profile, you have posted 178 times and started 5 new threads in your short few weeks on ATS. You are blowing off some steam as well, and I bet a thorough reading of all your posts could reveal some things as well.

For the record...........I LOVED IT!!!! Much better than the Britney version!

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
redacted
edit on 23-4-2011 by AlexKintner because: redacted

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
reply to post by watchitburn

They did more then YOU probably did
They took an Oath to defend this country which includes YOU

They took an Oath to defend this country which includes YOU

You mean they took an Oath to defend the Oil companies interests, and other cooperation interest,that doesn't mean they want to protect Americans from harm.

the fact is bin laden is dead, and that the american government is working terrorists, the reason they took an interest in Afghanistan is because of rich minerals.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Acid_Burn2009

Marines, Army, Navy, Air force, Whatever they are... they are still SOLDIERS.

There aren't many new bases popping up in Afghanistan these days so all these bases are well built and are known. These Soldiers may be having fun in the video, but when it comes to getting work or anything else complete they move quickly.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Delete Double Post.
edit on 24-4-2011 by xXGrimSlayerXx because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by EL1A5

I agree thats totally ludacris, I have a freind who works for the army and it sounds like one of the cushiest jobs out. In the past 2 months his played golf and been payed for 3 working days and participated in a surfing comp while being paid for 5 days.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I don't oppose all wars. What I am opposed to is a dumb war. What I am opposed to is a rash war.
Barack Obama

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join