It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NSA Declassified UFO Documents

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I understand it's old news but it's old news people arnt aware of. I didn't know any of this until it came up on my Twitter but then again I'm new at looking into UFO documents

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: ThePeaceMaker

Ah yeah I see, however when the time is right to review/revisit a thread it always brings new light to older subjects. Many new members since 2011, so for those who missed it the first time or those interested to have a look see now it is a welcome revision of an older thread.

Members tend to forget that the fresh new perspective from those up and coming with interest in the subject deserve the same information as us older dinosaurs and often bring a new light to shine on the phenomena.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: sevensheeps
NSA admit to reciecing ET messages.

Page 21, check it out.

Is that full disclosure or what?!

That's already been proven to be a training exercise for young cryptologists.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: JadeStar
Hey jade thanks for your input I know you are quite respected on here
I'm not questioning your reply but any chance you can provide some info for your answer

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: dogturkey007
Let us recall several months back the U.N. names an alien ambassoder, F.B.I. documents, now the N.S.A., looks as though something big is brewing, Project Blue Beam, maybe, real discloser,maybe. Hard to know now , Even if T.P.T.B. give us any info. we still dont know how on the level it is?

The UN ambassador thing has nothing to do with UFOs but everything to do with our scientific search for life in space. We're getting closer to finding ET with things like Kepler, the James Webb Space Telescope, SETI, etc so it makes sense the UN Office of Outer Space Affairs have a point person to co-ordinate things internationally if or when the news breaks that we're no longer alone.

FOX News really exaggerated the story (shocker).

You are connecting dots that are not connected and in some cases "blue beam" (lol) are non-existant.

edit on 14-1-2015 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThePeaceMaker
Hey jade thanks for your input I know you are quite respected on here
I'm not questioning your reply but any chance you can provide some info for your answer

Do a search on ATS for NSA extraterrestrial message or NSA ET and you'll see many threads (seems one or two per year) which all reach the same conclusion, one even linked to the full exercise.

Here was the last time I responded the when it last was brought up.

Been posted like 11 times now and is in the HOAX forum.
edit on 14-1-2015 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Thanks for that .. Man do I feel stupid. So glad I didn't make a new thread after hearing about this. Ok thanks again for your input I must admit I'm not the best researcher out there if anything I'm a noob when it comes to things like this. Appreciate your time thank you

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThePeaceMaker
Thanks for that .. Man do I feel stupid. So glad I didn't make a new thread after hearing about this. Ok thanks again for your input I must admit I'm not the best researcher out there if anything I'm a noob when it comes to things like this. Appreciate your time thank you

Its ok. Just do a bit of searching first and you will usually be ok.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join