It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dont Be Offended! Muslim Guy Calls In A Christian Show! Very Interesting Video

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

How embarASSing
I could have answered all these questions in my sleep!

This long haired hippy queer was no more a question than the muslim he was talking to. What childish questions and with very shameful answers.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

I have to ask the christians or other, do you worship
God ? or try to assimilate God ?
I've been told by christians that we should be like the
the christian God (Jesus),
I've also been told by LDS and also by the mormons
that humans are Gods. This is confusing, since it is
noted that Jesus specifically asked people NOT to
worship the messiah but to worship the creator.
And isn't it satan /the keeper of the morning star that
assimilates God ?
So I ask the religious people on ats,
who do you worship ? or do you try to assimilate ?

edit on 23/4/11 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Funny things that some people that not believe in god said that religion are made by men and has some error ( cos made by men and men not perfect ).
And if it does like that, so no faith or believe ( including not believe in god ) must have some error too cos it is all men made. Even when it base on science, science today ( at least some of it ) will be seen as an illogical things and absurd by the people hundreds or thousands years from now.

Perhaps it is a time to everyone in every faith or believe to seek about their own value and weather is it good or not or even wrong without getting so busy try to find something in other believe that we really dont know about it just pick what we can find it without comprehensive method.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I wasn't trying to defend Christianity, just trying to counter the points made by the caller, and really my point was that any religion has inconsistencies.

The single most significant factor in my own mind though, which eliminates the possibility of any of our religions being correct, is the point i made about people living on an island in the middle of nowhere, a place they cannot even be exposed to many religions.

It's obvious to anyone who can do critical thinking, that the only way to answer my doubts, is to make something up.

Oh, they will be judged after they die, because they never even know about religion. Well, how could they possibly be that lucky. Religious people claim that once you know of the religion, if you don't believe in it, you are going to hell. Regardless if you were the nicest, most honest person on earth. This concept is the most ludicrous of them all.

I have yet to see a single person of faith with a reasonable answer to my questions.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join