It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilderberg Insider: Kissinger Calls For US Ground Invasion Of Libya :: UPDATED 2:18PM CST

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Bilderberg Insider: Kissinger Calls For US Ground Invasion Of Libya :: UPDATED 2:18PM CST

www.infowars.com

Bilderberg Insider: Kissinger Calls For US Ground Invasion Of Libya
Friday, April 22, 2011 – UPDATED 2:18PM CST
According to veteran Bilderberg journalist Jim Tucker, whose sources have proven routinely accurate in leaking discussion topics shared by globalists at their regular meetings, Kissinger gave almost the exact same speech at three different conferences over the past two weeks...
With President Obama keen to oversee more “mission creep” in Libya, by sending unmanned drones...
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Kissinger made it clear that the ultimate intention was to do what Obama specifically promised would never happen, [color=00BFFF]a US ground invasion.

The slimeball that helped bring OPEC into the global fold is anxious to recreate the middle east into the new globalist agenda.

We still need to listen when these slimeballs vomit forth their plans. Kissinger has completed his earthly calling.
Perhaps, humanity will enjoy freedom from these inhuman controllers that have far over stayed their welcome.
Until then, stay alert.

www.infowars.com

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
why oh why is the kissinger creature not dead yet? He loves death so much...of other people that is.

It's not human I tell you.

edit on 22-4-2011 by centralcasting because: added "the" before kissinger

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by centralcasting

He's a lich.

We need to find his phylactery and destroy it!

Gary Gygax tried to warn us...DND is REAL!!!!!!

edit on 22-4-2011 by notsofunnyguy because: added smiley, so you all won't think I'm (too) crazy.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrMattMaddix

Kissinger made it clear that the ultimate intention was to do what Obama specifically promised would never happen, [color=00BFFF]a US ground invasion.

The slimeball that helped bring OPEC into the global fold is anxious to recreate the middle east into the new globalist agenda.

We still need to listen when these slimeballs vomit forth their plans. Kissinger has completed his earthly calling.
Perhaps, humanity will enjoy freedom from these inhuman controllers that have far over stayed their welcome.
Until then, stay alert.

www.infowars.com

well it dont look like that particular evil is making any plans to leave anytime soon best bet imo is to turn our collective backs on them. kick their puppets out of office make our government transparent and accountable then maybe we can fix all the divisions they've sown and make our world a better place for all.
Its that or wait for Jesus, aliens, the mahadi or whatever to save us and by the way it looks they could very well be the ones staging it to get even more control over us...

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
someone should tell kissinger if he want's to invade libya so bad, here's a gun, here's some body armor and go you murdering war criminal piece of sh-t.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
since the day the puppet masters ordered the no fly zone invasion was always the goal and that is why no real goals were set at this stage.

Come on, even if they were honest a no fly zone was never going to work or solve anything. We all knew that.

I dont agree with many of the things the Arab world stand for or the way it treats its people but hen again I dont agree with the way we are treated by ours. I can however see why they hate the west so much.

Why do we sell them weapons to kill each other. Train them how to do it better but never think about education or health care. The two drivers for change in any society.

My reason, all the time they are killing each other they need weapons. To get the weapons they need to sell oil and so by controling the supply of weapons we control the price of oil.

Who actually really cares about the plight of the civilians?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Here is my problem with this. Jim Tucker has had "sources" inside the group for years, in fact he and Eustlin are the only ones with anything to say. It stands to reason they have long figured out who Tucker's source is and put the kibosh on it. Or, more likely, the feed him crap through that source. So he simply can't have any credibility at this point at all.

Second, so what? This isn't news at all. This is what happens during war. Before everyone says "but it is wrong" I am not saying it is right only saying that have a source who says this will happen is like saying you have source who will swear the sun is going to rise in the east tomorrow. Most of his tidbits are of this nature, things that aren't like: oil will go to 200 dollars a barrel on July 24th 2011, bank on it. When he says stuff like this I'll listen.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by crankyoldman

The story is to enlighten us to what to watch for next. That's why stories and articles about current events are called NEWS ... NEW - S NEW'S NEWS

Know what to watch for... attempt non-cynical replies. As Lindsey Williams 'predicts' (was told what to watch for) watch the price(s) of all types of oil commodities.

THAT will guide you on what choices to make. WE have moved from one state to another to help minimize our gas consumption(s).

By knowing WHAT was coming we took preemptive action and have CUT OUR GAS BUDGET by $300 a month.

That means we can buy a few 1.5 Terabyte hard drives a month.

Or some boxes of ammo.

Or a couple of cheap shotguns (wife gets bling covered stretch webbing for hers.)

Or heavy duty alternator for the mini van.

Point is... $300 a month recovered into our budget can yield a variety of goodies we normally wouldn't have...
AND we wouldn't have done it with some sound information (partly because of ATS! members!)

We found that one of our neighbors that was moving from the same area, that same weekend, was spending $600 a month on gas.

Now, we have new neighbors and talk amongst ourselves knowing who is asleep in our general area. Those that are aware keep together. We can tell which neighbors will NEVER wake up. Don't waste time on them.

Stay aware. Discern reality from the fog of war.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by DrMattMaddix

I don't understand this reply at all. You mention Williams as well, he too is a dupe. Do you really think that his "buddies" , after all of these years, are still giving him real information?

top topics

join