It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

possibly moving to brazil, will brazil have another depression like the US?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
my family might be deciding to move to Brazil, i don't mind because have you seen the girls there? sweet asses

anyways i understand that here in America we will face a depression, will Brazil somehow suffer from it as well?

i know this probably doesn't belong in the New world order topic but i couldn't find any specific depression topic..

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I have always heard Brazil was a S-hole..Some of the nastiest videos of them beating each other to death were from there. But I guess there are good parts of it too?

Deebo

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
you were looking at a video of the terrible parts known as favelas. yeah there are very nice parts as well as bad.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Don't forget to take a ton of Vitamin B1 or Garlic.

wiki.answers.com...

answers.yahoo.com...

Cause I believe it is humid enough to get Bot flies

and I hear those are no fun.

And there may be economic trouble there, you have to see what productions companies they have and farming companies.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Brazil has a very rosy economic outlook. They are in direct competition with China though. Brazil is nearly self sufficient in all commodities, they have a strong industrial base, a growing technological base, and are even working on their own nuclear submarines and a space program with their own launch vehicles.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
If something happens in the U.S. it will be felt around the world. Banking systems are so interlinked it's impossible for one not effect the other. The cost of living is lower in Brazil but the violent crime rate is higher than in the U.S. It also depends on where you live. As I have been told, the good parts are better than the U.S. and the bad parts are worse, and promiscuous sex is a national pastime. Anyway, that's what I've been told. Have a great adventure.

Brazil is also a very hot spot for UFOs and paranormal activity. If you do move, keep us here at ATS posted.

Good Luck!

edit on 22-4-2011 by Grimalkin because: insert phrase

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
At least Brasil doesn't have radioactive future....

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimalkin

is it really a hot spot for ufos? thats awesome

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Ninety percent of that country lives in squalor and poverty, so they already have a head start on a "depression," if that's what you want to call it. Nearly all of the countries south of the U.S. are set up the same way. A few very elite families own pretty much everything, and everybody else lives in their own filth.

Yeah, some of the women are beautiful. The ones with homes and stuff.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
It's like anywhere else. There are good parts and bad parts.

Friends of mine were at a major scientific conference and got mugged within site of their hotel.

Police protection is less than here in the US.

Big country. Not too many social programs.

Best of luck.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Unless you've been offered an excellent salary and relocation assistance, I wouldn't recommend it.

Based on your English grammar, I'm guessing this is not the case, and I don't think you would be doing your family any favors.

Are you fluent in Portuguese?
edit on 22-4-2011 by daraSD because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dylan201

You bet it is Dylan201. Some of the most confirm-able sightings and contacts have come from Brazil, as well as lots of paranormal activity. The famous Villa-Boaz (? sp.) is just one example. This guy was picked up in a craft while he was farming and was "forced" to mate with an attractive female E.T. (I quoted "forced" because I don't think any Brazilian guy could really, in all honesty, say he was forced). His account held water with polygraph tests and Brazilian style interrogation. The UFO channel has videos on S. American sightings and encounters. Like I said, keep us posted.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grimalkin

Originally posted by Dylan201

You bet it is Dylan201. Some of the most confirm-able sightings and contacts have come from Brazil, as well as lots of paranormal activity. The famous Villa-Boaz (? sp.) is just one example. This guy was picked up in a craft while he was farming and was "forced" to mate with an attractive female E.T. (I quoted "forced" because I don't think any Brazilian guy could really, in all honesty, say he was forced). His account held water with polygraph tests and Brazilian style interrogation. The UFO channel has videos on S. American sightings and encounters. Like I said, keep us posted.

lol awesome, could you send me a link to that?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Dylan201

Google on "Villa Boas" there are many sites concerning this matter. The "UFO Channel" can be accessed on You Tube. Just search for "UFO Channel". There are lots of other things about S. American sightings on You Tube also.

Oh yeah, before you jump in the ocean and start swimming towards those Brazilian ladies, just remember, Brazil also has an AIDS epidemic. A word to the wise should be sufficient. Know the value of that extra margin of safety. LOL

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
If you lived in America then you are probably used to certain crimes and people having guns, Brazil is probably worse

www.nzherald.co.nz...

BRASILIA, Brazil - More than 150 Brazilians were murdered each day last year on average, putting Brazil on a par with some war zones in terms of its homicide rate, the Justice Ministry said today.

Some 55,000 Brazilians died of homicide in 2005 - a few thousand more civilians than in three years of war in Iraq, according to leading estimates.

Text

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grimalkin
reply to post by Dylan201

Google on "Villa Boas" there are many sites concerning this matter. The "UFO Channel" can be accessed on You Tube. Just search for "UFO Channel". There are lots of other things about S. American sightings on You Tube also.

Oh yeah, before you jump in the ocean and start swimming towards those Brazilian ladies, just remember, Brazil also has an AIDS epidemic. A word to the wise should be sufficient. Know the value of that extra margin of safety. LOL

Aids epidemic? ive heard this rumor so many times yet i havent been able to find any evidence that there is. i even asked a few brazilian friends who live in brazil and they said that there is no epidemic

top topics

join