It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i'm NOT leaving ATS!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
There seems to be a lot of people leaving recently and feeling the need to declare this fact in a post. Which is fine if they want to do that, some leave very greatiously and make some good points. They all seem to be sad to go though and I feel like they will be back and just want to have a bit of a rant/ throw their toys out the pram because the topics that they are interested in specifically arn't up to their standards.

Well I want to say that I love ATS and all my fellow ATSers, even the ones who I might disagree with or debate with in posts. Because without opposing views it would just be boring, having many different views is a good thing even if personally you dont agree witgh them.

Anyway I just wanted to praise the sight and all the members, especially the ones who are much smarter than myself who spend a good deal of their time informing the rest of on such a vast number of topics. There maybe a couple people on here who I toally dont like, but the other 99% are great. There are so many different topics and so much expertise with people willing to educate and share information. Generally everyone is very friendly and helpfull as well.

And btw I will NOT be leaving anytime soon or in the future unless something crazy happens on here!

To any newcomers dont be put of by these threads about members leaving, make your own mind up because i'm sure that you will love this site as much as I do
and to anyone who says this is a debunkers website, sorry we just like to get our facts and base our knowledge on this instead of blind belief

edit on 22-4-2011 by clintdelicious because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Nobody really ever leaves the internet.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by clintdelicious

regardless of people who argue with what people post.. I ain't going anywhere.. it's kind of fun getting stressed at them.. lol

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by clintdelicious

haha i was gona leave because i got flamed but my brother made me realise that these things happen and hes seen people beaing a lot more flamed..any way i posted a thread titled EINSTEIN A THIEF,and what replies i recieved were excellent such as agreeing to disagree...THANK goodness for ATS i see the news here b4 its even on our british screens....LONG LIVE ATS

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by 0001391

LOL! So true. People are melodramatic.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
It'll take a force of millions to make me leave the internet and no one in the world has that kind of power. I'm staying and there is no way in the world am I leaving.

top topics

join