It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ultimate SHTF House (pic)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
wow, i love it!! the world is a dangerous place, and it looks her that a flick of a switch will shut it all out, i want to live there please

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

The only words I can use to explain this house are F****** EPIC!!!!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Solar panels? Windmill?

Need something to keep those operational.

Yeah. Let's see the real options menu.

I'm thinking hard-points for mounted weaponry. Gun ports, concertina wire, flamethrowers, and .50 cal emplacements. Antennae, tunnels, & bunkers sound good too.

Maybe even some sort of "if all else fails" protocol.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Na the perfect house is a converted missile silo or even better yet a bunker built for the purpose in the mountains of N.C.. All bunkers will have to be way above sea level and blast proof. I had the money I would have started building one already with no ones help but my family so not many people would know whats being built.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
That's a damn solid house but there could always be a quake big enough that the ground around it caves in and it sinks.

The ulitmate disater proof home would have to have submarine access.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SweetRevenge

maybe you need a monolith..half out of the ground designed with the latest tecno to make it "invisible".
maybe it would have "trick" doors and windows and hallways that are not actually there..only the owner
and designer knows for sure. of course you'd have to spend your entire life there and the mailperson
would just shake their head not knowing where to set down the package...less of course you set up a
delivery station or something..i have a vivid imagination sometimes for an old lady but even i don't want
to remain that recluse or paranoid. LOL.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by jstanthrno1

howabout a sphere shaped thingy to live in where the inhabitants never experience too much upset..built
like a gyroscope maybe?? i dunno' ..sounds like fun to design something like that AND a lot of WORK.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
i soooo want this house

Only one problem tho....
It aint gonna stop Greys from abducting you....
edit on 4/22/2011 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

Im a grey noob... if everything is locked down they can still get in?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Gaz, what thread was this on?
I would like more info on the design of this especially the foundation.

Sorry didn't look ahead, I am having blueprints pdf'd to me, will post when I get them. . .
edit on 4/22/2011 by AnteBellum because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Yes it would certainly keep zombies away, and possibly hostile aliens that wish to abduct you in your sleep. That's all fine and good, but it would also stop the greatest threat that mankind has ever faced, especially early on a Saturday morning... the Jehovah's Witnesses! Man those people are annoying!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
The house needs more razor wire and dobermann dogs. Maybe some turret guns too.

I think my ideal SHTF house would be underground though. If an earthquake happens, you're safer underground. Have to prepare for everything! Well, at least if you're not stuck in a crappy apartment. Ah well, one can still dream of having an awesome house.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
The only way this house would be better protected I should think is if it was buried!

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   

That's awesome. I would love to live in a house like that.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

should be

PINK

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Can they make one of those like log home style so while I'm hunkered down inside it all the folks suffering outside will still feel ok with it cause it will be "green" ???

edit on 23-4-2011 by CosmosKid because: spellington

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Wonderful! Only thing missing is a watch tower and a moat.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
It's made by this company guys: www.kwkpromes.pl...

The safe house under projects
edit on 23-4-2011 by little_green_man because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

LOL This comment scares the crap out of me but just what a nutter would do lol

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
the amount of cash this thing must of cost I would have had a reg house with a hidden bunker under... way more effective and much less obvious... I mean lets assume SHTF while the dude's not home... Everybody that knows where this house his in a 10 mile radius is just going to head there full throttle... And even if he's home... how long does those panels take to close... how strong are they??? just park a car there and they won't close I'm sure it wouldn't cut a car in half...

Asteroid/nuke scenario this thing's just a huge oven waiting to be heated up... Small bunker gives you extra protection...buried 100 feet under the earth would serve as a heat shield + all around protection... Not to bash on the guy but he should of been less arrogant and went for the less obvious... its always the nail that stick out that gets hammered...

Bunker baby...
edit on 23-4-2011 by _R4t_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Now if the house retracted into the ground it would be the perfect apocalypse residence.

very nice.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join