It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's assume for a min...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Assuming of course that you're not a grossly overweight, keyboard warrior, with an unshaven face, gout and twinky crumbs all over your man breasts.

*looks around for hidden camera*

(kidding, I'm not "grossly" overweight, and I don't have gout...no comment on the others though....
)

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinobyte

Assuming of course that you're not a grossly overweight, keyboard warrior, with an unshaven face, gout and twinky crumbs all over your man breasts.

Keyboard Warrior LOL---Thanks for the new term

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 01:23 PM
link   
lets suppose the aliens were really advanced. They had all the ESP and psychic yadda yadda this that and the other. Let's suppose the could some how see into the future. What I would do is design a computer system around Game Theory and attach several weapons to it, nukes, atom colliders, something that can create worm holes and just about anything dealing with cuttin edge physics. I wouldn't waste time fighting them with brute force, I'd use psychic weapons, and things that can take apart things at the atomic level. I'll simply figure out something that can take apart atoms and then quarks. I'll focus on weakening the strong neuclear forces that binds their machinery together using electo magnetic waves. I'd try to penetrate their thoughts enhanced with machinery and well, use any tatics science can think of, if they prove hostile. If all else fails, we could bring em close and blow up the planet.

And let's not forget, if you can spin something fast enough, time relatively can be effected so predictions by aliens might be more advanced. Any time something attack, it usually sends in special forces first to analyze weaknesses and take out infrastructure. All scientist would be monitored. Anyone with a high rank in anything would be monitored. I mean how could your figure out something that is already on the planet and has some how infiltrated all major powers and could be an alien tapping your thoughts right now. I mean all your plans would have been predicted so the only thing you can do is design a computer AI that you haven't thought of yourself that thinks for its self. Maybe. Did I mention blowing up the planet?

But hey, that's just me.

[edit on 29-7-2004 by pfunkarocka]

new topics

<< 1   >>

join