It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
1. Do not do to others what you would not want them to do to you
2. In all things, strive to cause no harm
3. Treat your fellow human beings, your fellow living things, and the world in general with love, honesty, faithfulness and respect.
4. Do not overlook evil or shrink from administering justice, but always be ready to forgive wrongdoing freely admitted and honestly regretted.
5. Live life with a sense of joy and wonder
6. Always seek to be learning something new
7. Test all things; always check your ideas against the facts, and be ready to discard even a cherished belief if it does not conform to them.
8. Never seek to censor or cut yourself off from dissent; always respect the right of others to disagree with you.
9. Form independent opinions on the basis of your own reason and experience; do not allow yourself to be led blindly by others.
10. Question everything
Originally posted by daggyz
Dawkins is a fundamentalist Atheist.
He say religion has caused a lot of pain in the earth. Actually it's human beings who have caused the pain Richard.
Lets examine Stalin, the perfect atheist. He killed 20,000,000... 20 Million people in his Fundamentalist Atheism and Richard Dawkins has ignored that as most do.
Too selective, too fundamental himself. What would he do to stop religion? Kill them all?