It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if Jesus died while returning... at Roswell? Israel, Roswell, 1947

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
You are at the right adress for such theories and I must say that you do not lack the quality of being able to think out of the box and wear the tin-foil hat with dignity. But with all respect......IM humble O I do not think it was Jesus behind the controls in that Roswell UFO.....or one of the passengers for that matter.

More silly and unneccesary accidents have happened which ended the lives of promising and significant people but this.....if true..... it would be the apex of stupid abrupt endings.

And what about the prophecies...? The prophet who wrote the last acts of Jesus here on Earth should have seen this happening and would probably have a major, everlasting writing block.....he would surely come to the conclusion that Jesus can not be and is not the one to free the oppressed and defeat evil for eternity afterall....After all....that is what is promised in the old testament.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

Perhaps, because of Quantum Uncertainty, he saw one of many possible futures.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
What a creative theory!!

Didnt he die before??

So as u asked "what if" i find it quite amusing that the "son of god" returning following his sat nav and the bloody thing takes him up a wrong flight path.

" In two hundred yards turn right" Bang!!!!

And the Son of the omni present being is no more! but , hang on.. He would be getting up a few days later! bit of a headache but none the less re risen ... Again ...

I think he would give up on this planet as all he seems to do here is come a cropper,couldnt blame it on the Romans this time!

Nice Theory tho OP

Git

edit on 22-4-2011 by completenuttergit because: romane et unt domus

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by completenuttergit

Thanks brotherman.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
A thought!!!

Why n the hell would he want to return here anyway???

Hello Boys remember me?? The one you persecuted , ridiculed then nailed up!!

Do you think the church would acknowledge the fact that he actually was a traveller in space and possibly time, Blow their book out the water a bit....

Just a thought or two..

Regards
Git

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I know this is resurrecting an old thread, but, I'm just wondering what others think of the idea.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by BigBrotherBear
I know this is resurrecting an old thread, but, I'm just wondering what others think of the idea.

Heh, first time ive seen this one.

Must admit, it would make for an interesting short sci-fi comedy skit, last scene has the camera pull back slowly showing the sign 'Roswell' a moment or two after finding out the alien pilots name
. And if by some far off chance its a correct theory... it sure might explain a few things, not to mention we'd be pretty much stuffed i guess.

The comic cynic in me somehow feels like perhaps your theory DID happen... especially if it turned out we shot him down. The realist in me however thinks, nah.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by BigBrotherBear

Jesus died...

But maybe our whole history has already been written and that is the secret behind the Bible and Nostradamus and all the prophesies (is they already know what happened).

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Why an alien and not a spirtually enlightened human? What is your view on this?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join