It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is the INVISABLE Star+Flagger?..Does anyone else notice this?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a stupid topic and question

and no star or flag

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by audio assasin

wasnt asking for your opinion on anything and really i could give 2 $#!!$ about you not giving me a star or flag...dude grow up...Like "DEADLY TERMS USED BY WOMEN" isnt stupid? give it up...
edit on 22-4-2011 by gdaub23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I think I'm being stalked by this invisible thing!!! My last thread received 5 Flags an no comments whatsoever...
What should I do?

I know what you mean, kind of... Maybe the mods can see us preparing our threads, LTAO before all our mistakes, trials and stupidities? Like a double-sided mirror in clothes store...

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by gdaub23

wasnt asking for your opinion on anything and really i could give 2 $#!!$ about you not giving me a star or flag...dude grow up...Like "DEADLY TERMS USED BY WOMEN" isnt stupid? give it up...

Any ways i think the INVISABLE Star+Flager is you.and you just made this thread for more stars and flags.And to get your post count up.again no star or flag

edit on 22-4-2011 by audio assasin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

like i thought or expected that i was gonna get anything for this...wow you really have some issues...i dont do things for stars..i try to contribute to the site..unlike you that only wants to throw rude coments around like he owns the place..all i was doing here was asking a question not asking for charity...i can make plenty of worthy threads that attract enough attention to handle the stars and flags....it doesnt bother me as much asyou probably hope..others that see your posts let you know what everybody else thinks of you too...so i hope that it at least makes you feel better about yourself and if that is the case then do or say what u must bub...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join