It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US government wages sock puppet war against its own citizens

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Wow! If you go to the profiles of the two you are referring to you will see that this is the only thread that they have posted to. One of them twice. One of them once. Man I hope you haven't conjured an onslaught!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Wow that deserves a thread of its own. I hope you do one. Please let me know, as I would love to participate in it.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackflap

Wow! If you go to the profiles of the two you are referring to you will see that this is the only thread that they have posted to. One of them twice. One of them once. Man I hope you haven't conjured an onslaught!

You know I think some of my 'fans' aren't really fans.

It's certainly a high probability occurence, a thread that is only minimally active and weeks old, leading to two seperate people joining and making their very first post to this thread, and a nearly identical post at that.

Based on the one response it was almost as if they were anticipating being noticed, and hoped that they would be, to use the occasion to assail and question my legitmacy as an independent, real and honest poster.

Was that the real agenda? I wonder, or was it really to post duplicate information on a single aspect of the thread that they felt could be debunked?

I wonder.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Barrett Brown and #OpMetalGear has been researching this since early March or February and they've collected lots of info by now. I've got contacts with him if you want to know more or if any ATS fella wants to know what Barrett and his buds has uncovered. I've yet to get involved in their operation but I've made posters for them.

Also the massive quits might be just a side effect of Ryan's ddos in AnonOps network.

In computer networking, specifically Internet Relay Chat (IRC), netsplit is the disconnection of a given node from the previously established network or between two nodes. As an IRC network is an undirected acyclic graph, a split between any two nodes splits the entire network into two pieces.

NETSPLIT

If you missed it in one of the threads where you also posted that.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
the information war has been in the making for a long time

now that there are objective views that conflict with what "they" would want to indoctrinate you with

they will wage this war with it's populace

but in the end

hopefully it will all be futile and common sense and the truth will win this war

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Another great thread I forgot about.

Bump. Would S&F again if I could.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by soficrow

And a well deserved bump it is! Notice who is conspicuously absent from this thread. Ever wonder why??

I am seeing a lot of new sockpuppets arrive to discredit the OWS movement.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Two things, 1) when you talk about this "sock puppet" war the subject of Jay-SOCK should come up.

U.S. Joint Special Operations Command (JSOC) trained members of the Iranian opposition group Mujahideen-e-Khalq (M.E.K.) at a secretive site in Nevada from 2005 to at least 2007, as reported by Seymour M. Hersh at The New Yorker. Read more: articles.businessinsider.com...

Learn more about JSOC: www.washingtonpost.com... J_story.html

Then, 2) if terrorists were really the problem that Homeland Security, the FBI and CIA claim, why is it the people like Jose Rodriguez have never been targets?

Rumsfeld himself declared members of al Qaeda to be the most vicious and dangerous killers on earth. Yet Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz, Feith, Richard Perle, together with neoconservative media propagandists, such as William Kristol and Max Boot, have been walking around safe for years unmolested by terrorists seeking revenge or bringing retribution to those responsible for as many as 1,000,000 Muslim deaths......Strange, isn’t it, that none of the above are faced with a terrorist threat. Yet, the tough, macho Navy Seals who allegedly killed Osama bin Laden must have their identity kept hidden so that they don’t become terrorist targets.

www.paulcraigroberts.org...

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by wasaka

You think that they trained MeK at the Yucca Mountain Nuclear Waste Repository? If you look at where that article points to it is Yucca Mountain Nuclear Waste Repository. Keep listening to MeK they are a propaganda master along with Rudy.

Rudy with the leader of MeK.

Now Rudy and several others are under investigation for dealing with a terrorist organization.
news.yahoo.com...

And this study shows they are even a cult operating in Iraq with the woman with Rudy as there God. She made all children leave and sent them to Paris where they have grown up and started a propaganda campaign for there parents in Iraq. Put there parents were all made to divorce after sendig there kids to Paris and are not allowed to have any contact with the oppisite sex. Its crazy how MeK is ran with this woman in charge.

www.rand.org...
edit on 16-5-2012 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
and in the 3 years this thread has been going things get even worse for the population SANDY HOOK / THE BOSTON BOMBING / THE NAVAL YARD SHOOTING .just to name a few

Spying on everyone on the planet . getting involved in many little war's .

Killing by drone etc etc .

It is time for the revolution to begin and the 4th of July would be a good day for the fun to begin

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join