It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could the 4th Spatial dimension "opening up" be the big change in 2012?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I'm a new member to ATS and I've read many an article on how the whole Dec 21, 2012 change will be the end of an age, the start of something big, or the end of the world as we know it (yes, I feel fine). But, as I was reading this article today, I thought to myself... maybe the big change will be an addition of a new spatial dimension opening our consciousness to other beings or awareness of more things in the Universe (dark energy, dark matter, etc)..

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Theory suggests fourth spatial dimension set to open up as the universe expands...

It could also explain why the expansion of the universe is speeding up with the addition of a fourth dimension.

zidbits.com...

This also means that a fourth dimension will be created — if it hasn’t already — as the universe continues its expansion.

Interesting if nothing else.
edit on 22-4-2011 by BigBrotherBear because: Additional link

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
im pretty sure the 4th dimension is time. And we all experience time.

The higher dimension is the 5th.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

A 4th "spatial" dimension, sorry if I wasn't clear.

en.wikipedia.org...

EDIT: Although, I mentioned "spatial" in the title as well as quoted the article on it. It seems YOU misunderstood, and it was not a fault of mine.
edit on 22-4-2011 by BigBrotherBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Depends if you meant the space inbetween dimensions

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by BigBrotherBear

MY opinion is yes, time is speeding up! Time as we know it, life as we know it, all is changing.

If you have not read these articles check them out....

insciences.org...

www.projectworldawareness.com...

I find it very interesting!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
im pretty sure the 4th dimension is time. And we all experience time.

The higher dimension is the 5th.

Time is just the observation of change. The fouth dimension is a quality of expansion and contraction. The observation of change could be seen as the observation of expansion. Going back in time can be seen as the observation of contraction.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Thank you for the articles. Reading now. Star to you.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I don't think we can see the 5th dimension before we control the 4th one and so on.
1st : Sound
2nd : Light
3rd: Physical matter
4th: Time

"Ghosts" are stucked in the 1st and second btw...

I do believe that the enlightenment is to make us aware that we can control the 4th dimension and from there learn to understand more and more the 5th dimension...

And what is the 5th? No one knows, it could be taught.
The light will make us evolve so they say...

Hey might has well talk to you about a dream I had, well parts of it.
The earth was "attacked" by aliens, they did not do anything but the army was planing to blow them up anyway.
I was in a big bus when we suddenly we're "hit" by a large beam of white light. After this, we we're informed that the army was now against us people on the bus. A tank tried to ram us and it broke down the windows which I started to hold in place with some kind of telekinesis. I told the rest of the people on the bus that they had to help me! 2 did and saw they had powers also, the rest of the people on the bus all hid with hands on there eyes. Since we we're only 3, eventually the bus broke and I had to jump out of there. I saw I could, fly, breath underwater...and then this voice talked to me. It told me I had to stop the army, that they had a secret weapon on a battleship close by. So I flew there and was attacked immediately by the army. I had to go away, then come back secretly. I managed to talk to the captain alone, well I teleported his protection people out of the room and kept the last one "stucked in time" temporarily. I asked the captain : Where is the helicopter with weapons to pass trough alien defences? ...Then I woke up

Well that was crazy sht hehe

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by User8911
I don't think we can see the 5th dimension before we control the 4th one and so on.

Interesting dream. But, where are you getting that Sound and Light are "dimensions"?

1. (spatial) Length
2. (spatial) Height
3. (spatial) Depth
4. (temporal, non-spatial) Time

4. (spatial) - ??
edit on 22-4-2011 by BigBrotherBear because: Tim Allen grunt

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
1. stationary
2. forward and backwards
3. up and down
4. expansion and contraction

In this way it can be seen that the 4th dimension is a culmination of all three previous dimensions. The 4th is "time" as we see it, but time is not real here in the 4th dimension. I presume it is all simultaneous. The simultaneous expansion and contraction of the universe from when the universe started from a single point to when the universe becomes a single point again.

Light is a reference. light is love. light is light.
edit on 22-4-2011 by smithjustinb because: booyah

edit on 22-4-2011 by smithjustinb because: in yo face

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Distance... Time... it's all an illusion. you will learn that

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrjones7885
Distance... Time... it's all an illusion. you will learn that

an illusion from the 4th dimension.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
As I understand the issue,

Our perception of time is linear...ie...A --> B

Our understanding of time is somewhat less linear

A --> B -->A --> C

as in, we learn from experience.

Also we can extrapolate...

A --> B --> D --> C

just like our Genome !! We can predict future needs based on experience, and mould our understanding and response to the sequence of events in order to propogate a desired outcome.

So I would say that the next dimensional leap would be to understand all current dimensions and to create a new one.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by BigBrotherBear
I'm a new member to ATS and I've read many an article on how the whole Dec 21, 2012 change will be the end of an age, the start of something big, or the end of the world as we know it (yes, I feel fine). But, as I was reading this article today, I thought to myself... maybe the big change will be an addition of a new spatial dimension opening our consciousness to other beings or awareness of more things in the Universe (dark energy, dark matter, etc)..

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Theory suggests fourth spatial dimension set to open up as the universe expands...

It could also explain why the expansion of the universe is speeding up with the addition of a fourth dimension.

zidbits.com...

This also means that a fourth dimension will be created — if it hasn’t already — as the universe continues its expansion.

Interesting if nothing else.
edit on 22-4-2011 by BigBrotherBear because: Additional link

haha sorry im still laughing at your billy joel reference "we didnt start the fire"....if u like that song listen to no more heroes anymore....dave

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I see a lot of "mumbo jumbo" about light, love, god, the universe, thetans, ad infinitum, ad nauseum. I would like a serious (scientific) discussion of these events, as I don't buy into the New Age, "I recieved a message from some Pleadians" IMHO, crap. Sorry.

@davesmart: I do like Billy Joel, but the reference was to the R.E.M. song.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by mremonkey

interesting point. The fourth is sort of like a culmination of the previous three, so what is the 5th? According to you it is creative. So that would make us "Gods".

Since the fourth dimension is the expansion and contraction of the universe, then I suppose the 5th would be the decision of what the single point will become by the time it becomes the 3rd dimension. There are probably infinite scenarios of expansion and contraction that can be played out. This would truly be the dimension of God, but according to my knowledge, there's even more dimensions than 5.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by BigBrotherBear

Umm... Well, a 4th spatial dimension sounds like pseudo science.

Space is made up of 3 dimensions. Up/down, forward/backward, left/right. This cant be changed without changing the whole concept of space.

Time is another dimension, and it is essentially the experience of space at different points.

Consciousness, is the 5th dimension.

Thus, it would make more sense for you to say that consciousness will have a greater impact on this lower dimension of reality - of space and time, rather than time, which is the 4th dimension.

An enhanced spiritual awareness of reality within physicality would initself somewhat change our experience of time and space.

Also, as to the threads question.

No, in all likelyhood 2012 will come and go and nothing will have happened. But, nonetheless, 2012 probably will bring great geopolitical changes with it, which initself brings spiritual changes in peoples consciousness. 2012 thus would be a change in reality, and an 'end' of a world, in the sense that mankind has become united through social media, a hitherto unique occurnece, and all the different cultures of the world have become 'combined', and mankind spiritually unified, spiritually atleast. 2012 would mark the end of the old era, of separate sovereign nations and independant ancestoral cultures, whereas post 2012 will be the beginning of a new era. And like all beginnings it will be painful, and full of trials and tribulations, like the birth pangs of a woman.

And perhaps other strange things will occur. Earthquakes, Volcanic eruptions etc.. HAARP has further blurred the difference between natural and man made.
edit on 22-4-2011 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

I see a lot of "mumbo jumbo" about light, love, god, the universe, thetans, ad infinitum, ad nauseum. I would like a serious (scientific) discussion of these events, as I don't buy into the New Age, "I recieved a message from some Pleadians" IMHO, crap. Sorry.

@davesmart: I do like Billy Joel, but the reference was to the R.E.M. song.

Okay. well forget I said "love", and just say light. Light is real. Love is real too, and these are things that become expanded in the 4th dimension of expansion. In regards to light, which appears to be what u know of, maybe you've heard that in NDE people can see colors that know one ever knew existed. Maybe you don't believe in NDEs. Maybe you just think its a chemical reaction. Maybe I think its a chemical reaction, but it is nevertheless substantial. Maybe you don't believe in life after death. But you are more than just your body, you are a cell on the body of the planet earth, and your death is isignificant to the life of your greater body (earth). Therefore, from that perspective you never died. Because you are the earth.

Maybe you don't buy into that either. Maybe you need to open your mind some more then.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by User8911

Interesting dream. But, where are you getting that Sound and Light are "dimensions"?

1. (spatial) Length
2. (spatial) Height
3. (spatial) Depth
4. (temporal, non-spatial) Time

4. (spatial) - ??
edit on 22-4-2011 by BigBrotherBear because: Tim Allen grunt

You know how everything exists with a frequency and how sound at the right hertz can distort light or even break matter. Paranormal phenomena can be sounds from electrical source or "ghosts", which is light that can't really reach the 3rd dimension properly. Of course this all speculation

I think we had it all wrong with length, height, depth...
Existence can not be just a length, but it can be just sound or just light.
That's why I believe that the 3rd dimension is physical matter.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb
reply to post by mremonkey

This would truly be the dimension of God, but according to my knowledge, there's even more dimensions than 5.

Yeah there is probably a lot more then 5, not under 7...we are far from god has heaven is wide

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join