It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats up Ya'll...Another new member Hoping she'll fit in...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Hello! I guess I'll introduce myself a little...I am a young woman whos currently attending college. I have a little girl that I worry about soo much! Thats one reason why I came here was to keep track of all the wierd happenings going on in this cruel world...Im not so much worried about myself and what may happen to me but worried about my little girl and the effects of current and future events will have on her. It sucks knowing that everything is going to hell and theres nothing I can think of to do to protect her from it...

My boyfriend is actually already a member and hes the one who introduced ATS to me. He was dragging me away from facebook every chance he got to bring me to this site. Befoe he showed me this all I knew about were other peoples statuses...but now since hes gotten me away from that and im starting to visit ATS moreoften i realize whata waste of time facebook is. I cant thank him enough for getting me away from there...

So anyway just wanted to say hi and i hope to have a good experiance now that im a member and hope to have some talks with everyone here soon...I hope I can have as fun as he does here...hes always on ATS so theres gotta be a reason why....see all of you soon...later

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by danamae23

Explanation: Flagged!

Personal Disclosure: Welcome! OL is sure a mod will be along soon to help out with an informative post etc. I also recommend utilizing the green chat voyuer function on the ATS tool bar to the bottom of most ATS webpages [aka the ribbon]! It will enable you to watch who and what is being posted in chat but unfortunately you wont be able to join or chat back until your post count reaches 200 posts or so.

Reply to this post with the reply function up top right of this post and that'll be another post towards your mandatory 20 posts before you can start your own threads

Please message me using the message button on far left ATS tool bar [after you have made at least 20 posts] if you require any further help whatsoever!

Peace and much love!

Sincerely OL [OmegaLogos]

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Enjoy your visits on here.

Greetings from England.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Hi danamae, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Glad to see you here! I hope you have an amazing time learning here as I have!! Just remember, take everything in with a grain of salt and come to your own conclusions. We are all here to get to the bottom of the questions we have, and just as TPTB (The Powers That Be) send out false info, there are some on here who will do the same. That being said, there ARE MANY brilliant minds on ATS who really know their stuff! Never be afraid to ask a question, we all have to start somewhere!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by alldaylong

thanks for the greetings....at least someone other than mods came along to say hello...but i didt think many pay much attention to intro threads anyhow

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by avatar22

thank yu for the advice..it will be more than likely be used and is appreciated...i hopethat my boyfriend helps me with most of my questions so i wont get stuck bugging anyone

link   

Originally posted by danamae23
reply to post by alldaylong

thanks for the greetings....at least someone other than mods came along to say hello...but i didt think many pay much attention to intro threads anyhow

I did. Welcome home sister, welcome to the family.

link   

welcome..!!

glad your eyes and ears are open..

good luck to your family... in the future...

we are-- where, we need--- to be.... always.....

just believe THAT,, and the stress comes off,,, our kids Will survive when the time comes,,

i would die to make that a realty,, i'm sure you would also..

but showing our children LOVE today,, is more important...

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Welcome!

Just the act of you leaving FaceBook behind is good enough for me.

Enjoy!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Welcome. Just try to not let all the information get to you and have a break down. I have seen it happen too many times where people think they are ready for all the possible things that are out there and then just break down when they learn what is going on in this world. Keep your chin up and don't hesitate to ask someone for help if you cannot figure something out.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

You are more than welcome. You may be interested in a thread i am hoping to post this evening (if i have time lol) which has a connection to the Rendlesham Forest UFO incident. Have a good Easter.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Omegalogos, did you know you're my favorite poster on this website? I'm a fanboy for you.

Welcome aboard OP, don't get too paranoid.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Welcome and enjoy. Take your time look around and listen. The truth for whatever you desire is more than likely out there. I hope you find your time here well spent and I wish I could give you a 100 Stars for moving away from facebook, alas a flag for this thread will have to suffice.

That is all

Trowa
edit on 22/4/11 by TrowaBarton because: Edit for anonimity

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, greetings from ATLANTA, GA. I just figured out today how to post an avatar myself and I have been on ATS for about two years or so! There is lots of good info here and I have enjoyed it very much!
edit on 22-4-2011 by summerbreeze.ddp because: date correction

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by TrowaBarton

youre pretty good at guessing and remembering people then seems like? im pretty sure you know who he is too and i hope that i can enjoy my time on here as much as he does...both of our screen names end in 23 just to make sure were talking about the same person and maybe i shoulda left out the 23 part cuz now others will end up figuring it out too.
edit on 22-4-2011 by danamae23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
welcome to the ats hope to see u around the forums more
ats=good facebook=bad

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Sorry if i blew up your spot. Above post edited to help keep anonymity.

Trowa
edit on 22/4/11 by TrowaBarton because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

Jolly old place it is!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Welcome from Buffalo, NY!

The asylum is always taking new "patients" but don't worry, most of us don't bite.....at least not too hard.

Take the other members' advice and take your time navigating the site, find a topic you like, and post away! Don't let all the craziness get to you, and most of all, take everything with a grain of salt. If you can sort out the "wheat" from the "chaff," I think you'll do just fine.

Enjoy your stay! If at any time you require it, we have a nice padded room that you are more than welcome to stay in!

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker
edit on 22-4-2011 by truthseeker1984 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join