It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Interesting Perspective on 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
In this thread I’d like to discuss with you an interesting perspective on the whole 2012 event. It’s a theory that I consider to be a possible probability amongst all the other theories that vary from doomsday scenarios (Nibiru, ELEnin) to “nothing is going to happen.” I think it is important to mention that my attention with this thread is not to convince you of anything. I might not be able to offer you the whole truth, but it’s an interesting perspective on the whole subject matter, nonetheless.

I know the opinions on 2012 differ greatly and the fact that there remains no absolute proof or disproof of the theory doesn’t make things any easier. So let’s face it, none of us really knows the truth, until 2013 has approached (or not).

In between 1981 and 1984, a group of three researchers, by name Don Elkins, Carla L. Rueckert and James McCarty, were able to “channel” a social memory complex called RA - the same “god” that was worshipped by the Egyptians and was amongst those who allegedly visited the “lost cities” and the Mayans. Hence, this is where the latter (could) have their interesting calendar from, which is coming to end, as we all know, in 2012.

The channeled entity “RA” claims to be a sixth density being and is in simplified terms the memory complex of an alien civilization in another dimension/density; (simplified for your better understanding). The material the three of them channeled is said to be very accurate by respectable psychics but also by channelers, on an accuracy rate from 63 % to 85 %, depending on whom you ask. (What exactly is channeling?) Of course, those who consider channeling as bogus will disagree with that estimation, but that is absolutely fine and I would have reacted likewise, several years ago.

Here is a quick overview of what RA predicts:

• Earth is currently a 3rd density planet
  • Earth will transit into 4th density during a 100-700 year period
  • This will be a shift into a new vibrational energy
  • 1936 was the beginning of the transition process
  • The quantum leap (from 3rd to 4th) will be between 2011-2013
  • Earth will shift to a 22-degree realignment on its axis
  • “Ascension”/the Harvest will take place

Let’s have a more detailed look at RA’s predictions:

For the better understanding for those not familiar with the RA-Material, I’ve included a short summary about the basics. Feel free to skip this, if you wish.

The basics

It all starts with the evolutionary process of this planet and its planetary sphere, which has progressed from 1st to 2nd and after approximately 4,6 billion years to 3rd density, allowing it to be inhabited by 3rd density beings (= Homo Erectus; Archaic Homo sapiens and Anatomically modern humans), which evolved 1.8 - 1 million years ago (Homo Erectus) and 400 - 200 thousand years ago (Archaic Homo sapiens). A 3rd density planet like earth can not only be inhabited by self-aware 3rd density beings (humans), but also by 1st density elements (fire, water, earth, wind) and 2nd density beings, such as plants, insects and animals.

Source & more detailed information: Law of One and Densities

When earth started evolving, so did the beings that inhabited this planet. At the end of each major cycle of approx. 75,000 years there is an event called “the harvest,” where all the entities (animals, humans, the deceased, etc.) are being “harvested,” meaning that they either ascend, e.g. from a cat (2nd density being) to a human (3rd density), or remain on the same level of density as they were before, if they haven’t “learned their lessons.” I deliberately chose to be unspecific about what kind of lesson each entity needs to learn, as it widely differs from density to density.

The end of the cycle is approaching

We are now, accordingly to the channeling of RA, at the end of one major cycle meaning that earth will transit to a 4th density planet. Once it fully shifted to 4th density it can no longer be inhabited by beings at the frequency of 3rd density and below.

Questioner: Now as this transition continues into fourth-density activation, in order to inhabit this fourth-density sphere it will be necessary for all third-density physical bodies to go through the process which we refer to as death. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

Source: Law of One

The transition to 4th density

At this very moment, we are self-aware 3rd density beings that are living in the third dimension of reality and even though we haven’t noticed it yet, earth has already begun its transition process from 3rd to 4th. Ra mentioned that such a transition process could take 100 to 700 years, only to state in his next sentence that his prediction lacks accuracy, due to the inconstancy of us and our choices, which highly influences this process.

Ra: At this particular nexus the possibility/probability vortices indicate somewhere between 100 and 700 of your years as transition period. This cannot be accurate due to the volatility of your peoples at this space/time.

Now that we know the approximate timeframe of such a planetary transition process it would be interesting to know if this process has already begun and in case it did, when exactly!

Questioner: I am assuming that this vibratory increase began about twenty to thirty years ago. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. The first harbingers of this were approximately forty-five of your years ago, the energies vibrating more intensely through the forty year period preceding the final movement of vibratory matter, shall we say, through the quantum leap, as you would call it.

from Session 40, March 1981

The quoted material was channeled in 1981, so when we take forty-five years we find ourselves back in 1936. Ra states that our planet has already begun its transition process, roughly in the midst of the nineteen thirties, where the first “harbingers” of 4th density frequency and vibrations started to arise. Ra also mentions that forty years before “the final movement of vibratory matter” (the shift from 3rd to 4th) the energy will start to vibrate more intense, meaning that it will have a higher influence on our lives. The quote doesn’t clearly state when this forty year timeframe has started, but I will address this point in another quote.

So, accordingly to Ra it all begun in the midst of the nineteen thirties, when the first “waves” of a higher frequency had “arrived” at earth. When being asked what kind of influences such an increase in the frequency of the vibration has, Ra answers as follows:

Ra: (…)It is this influence which has begun to cause thoughts to become things.

The quoted answer above is tremendously interesting, as Ra basically said that (very intensive) thoughts can become creative. When looking back at the nineteen thirties we can see Hitler’s rise to power (1933, v. Hindenburg’s decree), Franco’s proclaimed victory (1939) and a marginal note, that I find very interesting: The author Napoleon Hill published his successful book "Think and grow rich" in 1937. It is a motivational self-help book that discusses, amongst many other success principles, the author’s opinion that “(…) thought, backed by strong desire, has the tendency to transmute itself into its physical equivalent,” Napoleon Hill, in “Think and grow rich.” Was it just a coincidence, or could Hill have been one of the firsts to notice the change that was going on?

Transition to 4th density finalized in 2012?

The following quote shows us two things, firstly the estimated time when planet earth has finalized its transition to a 4th density planet and it secondly gives us a clue when the timeframe of forty years (as mentioned above) could have started.

Ra: (…) It has not made an easy transition to the vibrations which beckon. Therefore, it will be fetched with some inconvenience.

Questioner: Is this inconvenience imminent within a few years?

Ra: I am Ra. This inconvenience, or disharmonious vibratory complex, has begun several of your years in the past. It shall continue unabated for a period of approximately 30, thirty, of your years.

Questioner: After this period of thirty years I am assuming that this will be a fourth-density planet. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is so.

from Session 6, January 1981

The session was channeled in 1981, so let’s do the math:

1981 + (approx.) 30 years = (approx.) 2011
(approx.) 2011 - 40 years = (approx.) 1971

Ra’s statement tells us that planet earth will finish its progress from 3rd to 4th density approximately in 2011, give or take a view years, due to the fact that it was just an appraisement. The quote also shows us that the time when energy started “vibrating more intensely (…) preceding the (…) quantum leap” was approximately in ´71. The events of 1971 were quite boring, when compared with what happened in 1972; Watergate Scandal, Munich massacre and many more to come in the following years.

Still, it does not explain why RA explained that the transition process of earth would take at the minimum 100 years, which means that (1936 + 100) “Armageddon” wouldn’t take place in 2012, but in 2036 or later. Hence, this is where the end time programming comes into play to provide a “catalyst” for the transition. This is highly speculative, but RA might have foreseen this type of scenario as the one that is most likely going to happen. When the questioner asked RA about the possible catalysts that are most likely to act first, he answers that he can only “scan” the possibility/probability vortices and estimate what we are most likely going to choose.

Maybe, as we are all living (accordingly to RA) in a world where thought creates matter, the more people are programmed (via religion, Hollywood, ELEnin and other conspiracies) that the end of the time is near, the more likely it will happen.

What happens during the “harvest”?

In the hypothetical event that earth will finish its transition process there will an occurrence that comprises every living thing on this planet, called “the harvest.” During the harvest, every “soul/mind complex” gets estimated and will be allowed to either ascend to the next level, or has to remain in the existing density, in order to fully learn and understand the lessons that it teaches. Also, the polarization of an entity (towards the positive and the negative) influences the harvesting process, but that’s another story to tell.

Nonetheless, does it really matter to know the precise date when the world is coming to end? I believe not, because when you regard every single day of your life as a very special gift and enjoy it as much as possible, you’re on the safe side, no matter if the “ascension” or ”doomsday” is tomorrow, in one year or possibly never.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by SunLightyear

hello i have many question but i will start with that one

do we have to wait 100- 700 years or we have already done this 100-700 years ?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
The most significant aspect of this is:

Originally posted by SunLightyear

Maybe, as we are all living (accordingly to RA) in a world where thought creates matter, the more people are programmed (via religion, Hollywood, ELEnin and other conspiracies) that the end of the time is near, the more likely it will happen.

That's why I like to reiterate to people the importance to not fall for the FEAR tactics used by the dark hats.

That's one of the ultimate tests right there. If we can overcome the fear, what lies beyond is just wondrous.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Very interesting post. I'm not an expert but when I hear something that sounds right, you get a feeling that it's on the right path, ya know? This feels right to me. There are clearly things that we as humans don't fully understand, and the transition between dimensions is clearly one of them. All I can do is be open to whatever may happen. Something is happening and whatever it is I'll be ready for it. Until then enjoy this beautiful 3D life on earth and try to spread love and peace, the RIGHT vibrations!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by pitchdragon

Originally posted by pitchdragon
do we have to wait 100- 700 years or we have already done this 100-700 years ?

Hi pitchdragon, the "regular" duration of such a transition would have taken 100-700 years, but RA stated in his next sentence that his estimation was not really correct, "this cannot be accurate due to the volatility of your peoples at this space/time," as we (the people) have a great influence on this timeframe.

Basically, what he says is that the transition has begun in 1936, however, it is not really clear if it really takes 100,600 or just 76 years, but he considers 2012 the most likely possiblity amongst the other probability vortices.

Feel free to ask any further question! I know it's quite complicated!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by galactictuan

I'm glad we are on the same mind regarding the fear tactis that are being applied.

It's terrific that there are many others who think likewise, but we are still a minority, I guess. The day may come.

reply to post by seberhar

Originally posted by seberhar
I'm not an expert but when I hear something that sounds right, you get a feeling that it's on the right path, ya know? This feels right to me.

Firstly, I find it really great that you listen to your intuition/heart or however you call it, that's great, because many have chosen to blindly believe what others say/claim, without listening to their hearts. I also think that (at least some) of the channeled Ra-material is true, it simply feels "right," but the ultimate truth can only be found within yourself!

All I can do is be open to whatever may happen. Something is happening and whatever it is I'll be ready for it. Until then enjoy this beautiful 3D life on earth and try to spread love and peace, the RIGHT vibrations

I really like your attitude! In fact, noone of us can influence what is happening as our hands are tied on this, so why spending one's time worrying in the first place? Worrying changes nothing. Loving, spreading peace and enjoying life does!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Great love for the Law of One and all those who have taken the time to read it and contemplate it.

This is an excellent intro thread to the big picture presented. Thank you for putting it together!

Namaste!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Great job putting this together sunlight, I read the law of one material about six months ago and made it to page 47, but couldnt manage to go any further, there is so much info to take in..So well done for summarising it.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ErgoTheConfusion

ErgoTheConfusion, you're welcome! I'm glad you like my little intro to the perspective of the Law of One. It's so complex and at times really difficult to understand, but definetely worth reading it, just to discover a bigger picture about litterally everything from one's life to the whole universe, right?

reply to post by thedoctorswife

Thanks! Don't worry if you just made it to session 47, that's still quite a lot! I agree with you that the sheer amount of information presented in it is quite overwhelming at times, so it's always a great choice to just read the topics that interest you the most.

Glad you liked my summary, at least I hope I summarized it correct without too many flaws

In case you are searching for something similar, which is easier to understand, have a look at the thread of that self-proclaimed "illuminati insider" hidden_hand. I don't know if it's just a hoax, so take everything he says with a grain of salt, but he wrote a lot on the same/similar matter, in an easy understandable way.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
or the summary for a better read: www. illuminati-news.com/00363.html

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
This is a new information for me and I am grateful to you for bringing
such information into my notice.

Nice work!

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Claudius

Thanks Claudius! I'm glad that my thread helped you to discover another perspective on the whole matter! I can't tell whether the Law of one is true or not, I might be all wrong, but it I think it's an interesting read, though.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I can't wait for the new 4D T.Vs.
Those are going to be so awesome!!

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

I read the Hiddenhand piece about 6 months ago, and its more or less in keeping the the law of one, at lot of people on the thread critised him and said he was just copying law of one, however at the time i thought, well universal truths are exactly that, so no wonder so much of it was the same. I really enjoyed reading it but the jurys still out for me.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

Absolutely, what Hidden_Hand wrote might have been just some science fiction, but sometimes it becomes science fact
Nonetheless, when you start reading really a lot on different topics, from the Law of One to the Astral World (Astral Projecting), Aliens, "Demons" and Governments you start to discover patterns that help you to find your own personal truth!

top topics

join