It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Fresh* *Clean* *Fun* HipHop music video for kids of all ages, parents will JAM to.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Most kids music fits into 1 of the following categories:

1. Adult songs redone and sung by kids but still contain topics and/or language many parents find inappropriate
2. Annoying songs that parents can't tolerate and dread hearing
3. Really LAME musicians who realized they couldn't hack it elsewhere and think kids have lower standards
4. The same old played out tunes we all remember. Stale

This is in a class by itself, innocent, imaginative, and most importantly not so lame it makes parents cringe.

I would like to present this for anyone who has children or is around children and would like to enjoy music that both can listen to and enjoy together.

Are there other people here that find most music on the radio is too "dirty" for children?
Does anyone else enjoy hiphop but refuse to play it around kids due to it's content being sorta 18 and over?
What do you think of this?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Kind of reminds me of the crap they put into cartoons in the early 90's that was supposed to be 'cool', like a captain planet rap, or something.

edit on 22-4-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
yeah,i would rather my girl not listen to any hiphop to begin with..i know it did me no good...but i guess if you did that wouldnt be a bad choice...

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by danamae23

The only problem is that as soon as the kids find out the PARENTS "jam" to it....it is instantly uncool.
Seriously though...I think the lyrics in some music today are deplorable.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
wtf!!! That was terrifying!! jk.... I dont know. I mean someone probably spent some time making the video, but the music was pretty lame. It seems the whole spinning eyes and stuff could actually frighten some children. I understand the point of this, they want it to be clean music for the kids, But I cant imagine my kid liking it, at all. This would be good for a kid between 3-4 maybe.

But here is the situation. If you dont want your kids to listen to hip-hop, then why even introduce them to it in the first place.

Also I want to add that sooner or later this video will show up on here again in a thread claiming subliminal messages and Illuminati symbolism.. It will happen. It always does.

edit on 22-4-2011 by Cheesefacedogbone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Cheesefacedogbone

I thought the same thing.....there is a certain creepiness about it

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

This is for people of all ages to enjoy. Good cultural meaning to it as well.

new topics

top topics

join