It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America's Being Nuked - Can We Together Stop the Madness Before It's Too Late?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to Aircooled

[color=Cyan]The total number of days between Friday, March 11, 2011 and Friday, February 10, 2012 is
336 days.

[color=FDD017]The radiation poisoning of we, the people, our children, pets, food, water and our land
has continued unabated - 24/7/365
[color=Chartreuse]
- for 10 months, 30 days ... which is:

• 29,030,400 seconds
• 483,840 minutes
• 8,064 hours
• 48 weeks

Once again, are we any closer to a solution to the Fukushima multiple melt-throughs disaster/fiasco spewing life-altering clouds of radiation 24/7/365

OK, let's try another tactic to share what we feel is important to understand at this moment
in history. This is not a drill. The balloon has dropped, people, and it's called [color=Chartreuse]Nukushima.

Let’s look at a few tidbits from our friends over at USA Radiation News Today for possible enlightenment.

7 February 2012
Highest level of radioactive cesium in San Francisco-area milk since August 2011 — Now at 150% of EPA’s maximum contaminant limit

2/6/2012 (2:31pm): A new milk sample has been measured, this one with a best-by date of 2/16/2012. The results are posted to the milk sample page. Low levels of both Cs-134 and Cs-137 were still detected in the sample.

Best Buy Date of 02/16/2012:
Cs-134 @ 0.052 Bq/L
Cs-137 @ 0.115 Bq/L

0.167 Bq/L of radioactive cesium = 4.526 picocuries/L (1 Bq = 27.1 picocuries)

The EPA Maximum Contaminant Level for radioactive cesium in milk is 3 picocuries/L:

“EPA lumps these gamma and beta emitters together under one collective MCL (Maximum Contaminant Level), so if you’re seeing cesium-137 in your milk or water, the MCL is 3.0 picocuries per liter; if you’re seeing iodine-131, the MCL is 3.0; if you’re seeing cesium-137 and iodine-131, the MCL is still 3.0.” -Forbes.com

These are the highest cesium levels detected by UCB since at least August 2011 (As the MDA was higher over the summer, it’s hard to be sure of the exact levels at that time):

BTW, remember way back when we pondered the question of Napa Valley wine being affected?

7 September 2011
Alpha radiation detected in imported Japanese Sake

10-minute interior average Japanese Sake #1 Liquid in Test Dish bought in Southern California Japanese market = 45.6 CPM which is 22.3% higher than previous background average.

When detecting with the Inspector, the sake in its unopened bottle, there was little ionization
above background radiation. That makes this significant reading all the more troublesome because
[color=Cyan]it indicates the presense of alpha radiation which is up to a thousand times more dangerous than beta and gamma radiation.

(Image for illustration only. Identity of radioactive sake withheld)

16 January 2012
Over EPA limit:
Cesium levels in San Francisco area milk now higher than 6 months ago

13 January 2012
Radiation levels spike in Miyagi milk -- Highest since 3/11

5 December 2011
Local gov’t tests kids’ lunches: Tokyo nursery school serving milk with 17.9 Bq/kg of cesium — Over 160 times EPA limit — Milk industry protested testing

20 October 2011
220 days later: Radiation levels in San Francisco-area milk remain above EPA's Max Contaminant Level -- Cesium-137 continues steady increase that began in August

To be continued...

[color=Cyan]click stargate

Peace Love Light
tfw
[align=center][color=magenta]Liberty & Equality or Revolution[/align]

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by thorfourwinds

Thanks. Been a while since I've checked in at his site.

And I THANK YOU FOR THE COLOR EMPHASES. It helps me and my aging eyes a lot.

Much appreciated. Let the whiners on that score deal with it. Some of us appreciate it and find it useful for several reasons.

Besides, color is part of life and very useful as well as esthetic.

In terms of Cliff . . . and his info . . . I wonder what percentage he's been accurate the last year. Anyone have any stats on that?

Certainly a lot of the above warnings seem somewhat plausible. Not sure about all of them. Some seem more than a little 'out there.'

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Item

Fukushima update: 90°C In Reactor2. Emergency Press Conference
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by UFO1414
fukushima-diary.com...

mdn.mainichi.jp...

Reactor 2 at the Number 1 plant not going away.

Tokyo Electric Power Co. said Sunday the temperature at the bottom of the No. 2 reactor at its crippled Fukushima No. 1 nuclear plant rose further to 82 C, but the reactor has not gone critical.

It's up to 90 degrees now.

To the poster below. I'm searching for more sources but this is all I have for now. Will keep searching. I don't think they are BSing.

www.guardian.co.uk...

www.asianage.com...

Mysteriously, this thread is off of the new topic firehose. Mods?
edit on 12-2-2012 by UFO1414 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN

Thanks. Been a while since I've checked in at his site.

And I THANK YOU FOR THE COLOR EMPHASES. It helps me and my aging eyes a lot.

Much appreciated. [color=Chartreuse]Let the whiners on that score deal with it. Some of us appreciate it and find it useful for several reasons.

[color=Cyan]Besides, color is part of life and very useful as well as esthetic.

In terms of Cliff . . . and his info . . . I wonder what percentage he's been accurate the last year. Anyone have any stats on that?

Certainly a lot of the above warnings seem somewhat plausible. Not sure about all of them. Some seem more than a little 'out there.'

Greetings:

Thank you for your kind words and participation.

Regarding Half-past Human clif: Aside from being a bit miffed when we shared the bit about him losing about 14 feet of beachfront and got seriously trounced by no less than Puterman, we have found his prognostications to be eerily spot-on in many cases, too many for mere chance, IMHO.

Check out this sharing from brother clif:

We, the regular humans seeking our paths in life, can do so, that is 'cheat against war' by creating novel forms of potential.

We can start ahead of the chain in that sense by circulating new ways of thinking that in turn will create new potential that in turn creates new probability ahead of the war to kill almost all humans that the entrenched powers are so desperately trying to drive into our immediate future.

In ways we could not ourselves envision, though we can certainly see the 'potential' in so doing, each time we create a new potential, multiple new probabilities are also created.

These then lead to yet new outcomes....some of which will not involve the last humans alive stumbling out their final minutes in confusion on the corpses of their families.

Reducing the great taoist master Lu to 'now speak'.....
[color=Cyan]if you add value to universe, universe will reward it by creating more potential in your life to add yet more value. In this way, terrestrial beings may manifest personal power.

And this may be of interest, also from clif:

World War 3 is here.

The aware observer sees the evidence as Wolf and the Other Blitzers carefully seed the linguistics of the propaganda channels here in the reptile owned anglo-american empire. They plant these seeds on orders of their masters such that we will all respond appropriately at the appointed time to act out our part in planned grand death ritual, World War 3.

World War 3 is here. The reptiles are even now planning the details of your death in their ritual sacrifice and feeding frenzy. Deny it, or accept it, your choice. A terrible choice, either way, with repercussions long lasting, and dread.

A terrible choice, to acknowledge that omnihumanity is marching along obediently - yet-again - to orders that will result in the deaths of billions in very short order, or to deny that such a possibility exists, to put to rest all the nagging worries that something is decidedly wrong, and to surrender to the mind-control, fully supporting the version of reality fostered on you by your ‘betters’.

[color=Salmon]A terrible choice, to own your position as one of very few aware and thus a member of the ‘insane conspiracy theory fringe’, or one of the masses, fully swallowing the lies and hoping that ‘this time is different’.

So, you are here now, watch Wolf and the Other Blitzers over the coming months noting their use of language and war symbols. Note who they speak with, and whom is ignored. See what subjects are brought up how often, and especially watch for what is not shown.

Follow with conscious awareness as they attempt to lead your mind to death in their ritual wars. The aware observer will grasp the language changes over these coming months as they begin to introduce the plan to the unprotected minds of humans all around you.

As Wolf and the Other Blitzers’ slogans say, ‘watch, then decide’. It is, after all, their lies, and your terrible choice.

[color=Cyan]click stargate

Peace Love Light
tfw

Nuclear energy is completely safe because computers, not humans, are in control

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Item

Fukushima, areas near nuclear plant may be unlivable forever, gov't says
by lover088
started on 2/25/2012 @ 07:13 PM

TOKYO —

The government on Friday said some areas surrounding the Fukushima nuclear power plant that was wrecked last year by a massive tsunami will likely remain permanently unlivable.

Measurements taken between November and January confirm earlier results which show a level of radioactivity of 470 millisierverts per year when the average, under normal conditions, is less than one per year, according to a government report released Friday.

www.japantoday.com...

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Greetings thorfourwinds:

How come ur user name is not colorama?

edit on 25-2-2012 by heineken because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
i like though that u have a style,...dont get my joke wrong

just it is funny toi say..

because i like ur style! ot on me but i like!

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Tokyo is still being nuked as well:

Item

Tokyo Radiation Level 25 Times the Fukushima Mandatory Evacuation Zone
by PageAlaCearl
started on 2/28/2012 @ 01:33 PM

Originally posted by PageAlaCearl

(San Francisco) Widely known Physicist Dr Paolo Scampa, the publisher of the EU AIPRI Blog and an eminent chemical physicist, announced today his latest calculations of deadly radioactivity in Tokyo itself. Both the nuclear regulatory and media responses have been missing in action.

www.veteranstoday.com...

Media responses missing in action, go figure, soon it will be the population of Tokyo that's missing in action. So sad it was such a fun place to visit and the people are very nice to the US tourist. They need to evacuate that city and help those people.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Very good.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Arnie's latest.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Looks like England is getting nuked too!

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Just out today on ENE. The top is last March 20th. The bottom is last March 27th. I guess I know how long it will take us to get one from this March now.

enenews.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
‎5 pm March 8th, 2012 Eastern Ontario, 420 ft. Rain wipe, check. Normal background is 0.13 micro-sieverts....so 1.04 is 8 times background. Somebody want to tell me this is raydon washout? Raydon washout can produce up to triple background on rare occasions. I did 3 tests. The first [4 pm] peaked at 0.96. The second [4:30] peaked at 0.85 micro-sieverts. This, the 3rd test was the hottest.
‎8pm wet snow/freezing rain is falling. I checked it. Normal.....0.09 - 0.14. See? The plume has to intersect with the precipitation! And today they intersected for at least an hour over me. Looks like I got my fuk aniversary present early.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Item

Highest Radiation in LA
by PageAlaCearl
started on 3/8/2012 @ 12:34 PM

Our last HEPA filter measurements January 22 produced some astonishing results. Doing a spot test on the Honeywell barrel-style filter and a Kenmore Plasmawave machine, we found radiation ~351% of normal background. The machines had been running for 42 days. The combined aggregate dust came in even hotter at 538% of normal background radiation at Radiation Station Santa Monica.

The California Highway Patrol considers anything over three times background, 300% of background and above, a trigger level to a hazardous materials situation.

Now, 43 days later, we tested the same HEPA filters in the same environment and setup using the same protocols to assure the high level of accuracy and quality control we have maintained for a year performing over 1,500 radiation tests in response to the triple meltdowns at the destroyed Fukushima Daiichi nuclear reactor complex in Japan some 5,000 miles upwind and upcurrent of Southern California. This time, as you can see in the video, the dust was a lot hotter. A spot check was ~377% of the previous background. Then we vacuumed out the filters with a HEPA filter Eureka vacuum cleaner and tested the aggregate.

The March 6 test of the combined dust came in at a sizzling ~668% of background or ~6.7 times normal. Since the last testing period, the radiation detected has risen another ~130% indicating a continued upward trend. These readings, not impacted by radon progeny as noted in Beta Watch, are the most serious indication yet the Southern California may be experiencing a rise in radiation due to the triple meltdowns at Fukushima in Japan.

That radiation may be rising in Los Angeles comes as no surprise considering the enormous amount of radioactive ‘buckeyballs’ filled with 60 uranium uranyls apiece that continue to be produced at the stricken nuclear reactor site for almost a year. A just-released U.C. Davis report describing the phenomena is also examined in Beta Watch.

A sign that buckeyballs could be being detected at Radiation Station Santa Monica is a comparison with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s RadNet detection station high on a building somewhere in Los Angeles, its location a secret. While the RadNet graph for gross beta radiation count from November 8, 2011 to March 7, 2012 has plenty of beta activity, the relative rise seen here in Santa Monica, much closer to the coast and therefore Pacific waters strongly buckyballs as a potential source. In this scenario, our Santa Monica location would pick up more of these radioactive nanospheres in much greater proportion than would a detecting unit miles farther inland, according to several British and European studies.

One year after the Fukushima meltdowns began, these readings indicate that ocean-borne radiation may be making its way into waters off of Southern California months before the inevitable tide of radioactive goo that will wash upon So Cal shores later this year through 2014.

EnviroReporter.com now posits that this radiation ahead of the main swell through repeated aeration resultant of choppy Pacific water in storms, may be picked up and moved on the winds as sea spray and mist moving ahead of the current.
www.enviroreporter.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
This is the 4th case I've heard of with someone taking a geiger on a plane and getting high rads.
So to answer the question of the thread........

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
My Hot rain today/ March 28th / 012, eastern Ontario, 420 ft. Looks like 9 X background. Don't mind the sniffles. I've had them since last April. I have no allergies. Probably nerves, right?
Oh I also checked my 130 year old stone basement for the raydon nay-sayers. Ok...normal...0.12 - 0.14 microsieverts.
Sure is quiet here. Hey four winds! You diggin a bunker? Aha Ha Ha ha ha

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Imagine? A real news report.....Excellent.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
March 30th, 012 eastern Ontario. I took my soeks and cam to the local supermarket today to test our groceries. Now remember, I'm one guy testing at one store. This doesn't mean bad stuff isn't getting through, but It's nice to have a little good news for a change, eh? I checked about 70 items. Fruits, veggies from Canada, the US, Mexico, South America. US rice, Thai rice, Canada, US flour, cheese, even fish. OK. I have no idea how much contamination will show up, or how soon, so I will just keep checking? My first test in November showed some US red potatoes were double background. Next time I catch a bump like that, I will buy some of whatever is hot and do the nitrate test with the food probe, and film it. But today... everthing I tested was OK, for what it's worth.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
It really amazes me that people haven't figured out that IT'S HERE yet. Hot rain in L.A.

And a great public service announcement.

The Radiation Warnings You Won’t Get from the Mainstream Propaganda Machine.
www.shtfplan.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Joseph Conrad wrote: After all the shouting is over, the grim silence of facts remain.

Greetings:

To really understand the present, which was the future yesterday, one must learn from the experiences of the past.

We once were told something to the effect: “the present exists but for a fleeting moment, the past is but a memory - dead and gone forever; therefore, the only thing one can affect is the future.”

Even if Chernobyl did kill 200,000 people, compare and contrast that with the numbers killed by smog every year...

We couldn’t help but shudder when we read this. Gotta love the nuclear industry advocates’ sense of responsibility.

Speaking of Chernobyl, let us wander down the halls of yesteryear for a moment, thinking that perhaps we might learn a thing or two.

Depending on which report one is to believe, there were over half a million liquidators who cleaned up Chernobyl and the surrounding area after the accident. They were almost all young men at the time. In an early 2000’s study, 60,000 had died and 165,000-200,000 were believed to be permanently disabled, despite most only being in their 40’s and 50’s.

Thus, speaking about liquidators, one should remember that the Chernobyl liquidators are a very vast group, embracing hundreds of thousands of people, most probably more than 0.5 million and less then 1 million. — “... there has never before been such a large population of workers exposed to radiation” (Goldsmith et al. 1997: 52; emphasis added).

In the city of Chernobyl there stands a simple memorial to the liquidators who rushed to reactor number four in the immediate aftermath of the explosion.

“To those who saved the world.”

Nuclear's green cheerleaders forget Chernobyl at our peril

I prefer the words of Alexey Yablokov, member of the Russian academy of sciences, and adviser to President Gorbachev at the time of Chernobyl:
[color=Chartreuse]'When you hear 'no immediate danger' (from nuclear radiation) then you should run away as far and as fast as you can.'

Should one desire further reading: Russian Chernobyl Expert Warns of Dire Consequences for Health Around Fukushima

Five years ago I visited the still highly contaminated areas of Ukraine and the Belarus border where much of the radioactive plume from Chernobyl descended on 26 April 1986...

It was grim. We went from hospital to hospital and from one contaminated village to another. We found deformed and genetically mutated babies in the wards; pitifully sick children in the homes; adolescents with stunted growth and dwarf torsos; foetuses without thighs or fingers and villagers who told us every member of their family was sick.

This was 20 years after the accident but we heard of many unusual clusters of people with rare bone cancers. One doctor, in tears, told us that one in three pregnancies in some places was malformed and that she was overwhelmed by people with immune and endocrine system disorders.

Others said they still saw caesium and strontium in the breast milk of mothers living far from the areas thought to be most affected, and significant radiation still in the food chain. Villages testified that "the Chernobyl necklace" – thyroid cancer – was so common as to be unremarkable; many showed signs of accelerated ageing.

The doctors and scientists who have dealt directly with the catastrophe said that the UN International Atomic Energy Agency's "official" toll, through its Chernobyl Forum, of 50 dead and perhaps 4,000 eventual fatalities was insulting and grossly simplistic.

The Ukrainian Scientific Centre for Radiation, which estimated that infant mortality increased 20 to 30% after the accident, said their data had not been accepted by the UN because it had not been published in a major scientific journal.

Would one of the more-informed members please help us here and explain the ‘process’ of being accepted for publication in a major scientific journal? How many of these ‘accreditied’ journals are there?

Is there an editorial board that makes a decision as to publishing ‘controversial’ information?

We found this: “Requiring a paper to have been accepted for publication in a quality journal means it has at least passed a minimum requirement.”

The question we have might be: Who exactly sets the bar for “minimum requirement?”

Konstantin Tatuyan, one of the "liquidators" who had helped clean up the plant, told us that nearly all his colleagues had died or had cancers of one sort or another, but that no one had ever asked him for evidence.

There was burning resentment at the way the UN, the industry and ill-informed pundits had played down the catastrophe.

What he saw in those years, he says, appalled him: young men dying for want of the simplest information about exposure to radiation; [color=Cyan]the wide-scale falsification of medical histories by the Soviet army and the disappearance of people's records so the state would not have to compensate them; the wholesale looting of evacuated houses and abandoned churches; the haste and carelessness with which the concrete "sarcophagus" was erected over the stricken reactor; and, above all, the horror of seeing land almost twice the size of Britain contaminated, with thousands of villages made uninhabitable.

Will this horrible scenario be repeated in Japan? From the information obtained to date, it appears eerily similar and suggests the possibility of more of the "same old same old."

[color=Cyan]"Everyone who helped on the clean up is now ill," says Tatiana, a senior doctor at the Dispensary for Radiological Protection at Rivne.

[color=Chartreuse]"The situation is worsening.

"In 1985, we had four lymph cancers a year. Now we have seven times that many. We have between five and eight people a year with rare bone cancers, when we never had any.

We expect more cancers, and ill health. One in three pregnancies here are malformed.

We are overwhelmed."

Moving up the scale, a 2006 report for Green MEPs suggested up to 60,000 possible deaths; Greenpeace took the evidence of 52 scientists and estimated the deaths and illnesses to be 93,000 terminal cancers already and perhaps 140,000 more in time. Using other data, [color=Chartreuse]the Russian Academy of Medical Sciences declared in 2006 that 212,000 [color=Chartreuse]people had died as a direct consequence of Chernobyl.

At the end of 2006, Yablokov and two colleagues, factoring in the worldwide drop in births and increase in cancers seen after the accident, estimated in a study published in the annals of the New York Academy of Sciences that 985,000 people had so far died and the environment had been devastated, possibly forever.

Their findings were met with almost complete silence by the World Health Organization (long-time bedfellows with nuclear power advocates) and the nuclear industry.

"The New York Academy of Sciences in 2010 released the most significant and vital English language report on the deaths and environmental devastation caused by Chernobyl. After pouring through thousands of reports and studies conducted in Eastern Europe and Russia, the Academy concluded that nearly one million people have died as a result of radiation exposure.

Nuclear energy is completely safe because computers, not humans,
are in control

The real face of the nuclear industry

The nuclear industry has a lot to hide. When things go wrong, as they often do, they really go wrong and people pay with their lives.

Each one of these statistics has a face. Many people are paying a price for the negligence of a dirty and dangerous industry. These are just a few who have paid the real cost of the nuclear industry.

The next time you hear that we need nuclear power, consider if you want to experience the same fate?

In the cancer ward of a Kiev hospital in the Ukraine, 19-year-old Elena is being treated for her second case of thyroid cancer in just 3 years.

Sisters Irina and Yelena live in an area of Belarus contaminated by the Chernobyl disaster. Both have brain tumors removed and have problems with their thyroid glands.

In the same cancer hospital in Kiev, both Larisa and Paulina have thyroid cancer. The Ukraine has seen an explosion of thyroid cancer.

The Kiev Institute of Endocrinology saw a sharp increase three to four year after Chernobyl. At first, mainly children were diagnosed; now the majority are adult women.

So who can we trust when the estimates swing so wildly?

Dr. Janette D. Sherman, who edited the volume, explained the discrepancy between the UN's assessment and the Academy's regarding Chernobyl, "(The UN) released a report ... and they only included about 350 articles available in the English language, but (the New York Academy of Sciences) looked at well over 5,000 articles ... by people who were there and saw what was going on.

[color=Salmon]"We are talking about medical doctors, scientists, veterinarians, epidemiologists, who saw what was happening when people in their communities were getting sick and dying."

Natasha Popova (12) and Vadim Kuleshov (8). Natasha was born with microcephaly; her head is too small. Vadim has a bone disease and is also mentally retarded.

In the Academy's book that includes the report, titled Chernobyl: Consequences of the Catastrophe for People and the Environment, they argue that [color=Chartreuse]the World Health Organization and the International Atomic Energy Agency, which reports to the UN, [color=Chartreuse]formed an agreement in 1959 which states one will not release a report without the agreement of the other.

Let's take a 'time out' and check out this sharing from brother clif high:

We, the regular humans seeking our paths in life, can do so, that is 'cheat against war' by creating novel forms of potential.

We can start ahead of the chain in that sense by circulating new ways of thinking that in turn will create new potential that in turn creates new probability ahead of the war to kill almost all humans that the entrenched powers are so desperately trying to drive into our immediate future.

In ways we could not ourselves envision, though we can certainly see the 'potential' in so doing, each time we create a new potential, multiple new probabilities are also created.

These then lead to yet new outcomes....some of which will not involve the last humans alive stumbling out their final minutes in confusion on the corpses of their families.

Reducing the great taoist master Lu to 'now speak'.....[color=Cyan]if you add value to universe, universe will reward it by creating more potential in your life to add yet more value. In this way, terrestrial beings may manifest personal power.

Dear Reader, (and we know who you are, thank you for being here) do you remember this latest "worst nuclear accident since Chernobyl" from only a dozen years ago?

Nuclear blast triggers crisis

[color=00FF00]The world's worst nuclear accident since Chernobyl rocked Japan yesterday after an explosion took place at a nuclear fuel plant, threatening 300,000 people living within a six-mile radius of the disaster.

When the plant was evacuated radiation levels were reported 2km from the site to be 15,000 times the normal level.

The authorities were painfully slow to react. The scale of the problem did not become apparent until workers returned to the plant six hours after running away when the alarms sounded.

They found such high radiation levels that they concluded the chain reaction was continuing and they had no way of stopping it.

Why does this sound so familiar?

Do not tell us that this happened before and no lesson was learned... no one is that stupid.

The disaster began as workers at the JCO Tokai nuclear fuel plant were attempting to dissolve 16kg of enriched uranium in nitric acid - almost enough to make a nuclear bomb.

It is considered dangerous to process more than 2.4kg at one time.

This set off an uncontrolled chain reaction, resulting in a [color=Cyan]"blue flash" at the processing plant in Tokai village. A hole was punched through the roof of the building, radiation began spewing into the atmosphere, and radiation levels went up to 4,000 times normal levels within a minute.

[color=Chartreuse]There was no containment around the plant, because it was not thought that an accident like this could happen.

Just a quick checkup here:

[color=Cyan]The use of these advanced technologies now directly affects mankind's ability to control its own fate and the lethal consequences on our earthly and human ecosystems are perhaps irreversible.

Or, as another astute individual observed: [color=Chartreuse]"As man attempts to become God-like, we release potential forces that can, and probably will, destroy us."

We are slowly but surely losing our extraordinary capacity to make life desirable. As the nuclear fallout continues to spread worldwide, our natural resilience - our immune system - will artificially decrease, independently of our own will. These advanced technologies continue to affect not only our physical bodies, but our minds as well.

The nation watched with horror as entire towns were swept away and farmsteads were steadily engulfed in burning debris.

One year ago.

Fukushima is not Chernobyl, but far worse and clearly much more dangerous, as the spent fuel pools alone held over 600,000 fuel rods. And the danger is not just to the unfortunates living in the area - many of whom will never be able to return to their ancestral homes - but to the entire planet, every organism on our Fragile Planet Earth.

Fukushima Radiating Everyone: 'Unspeakable' Reality 'Will Impact All Of Humanity'

Exposing the "unspeakable" realities of the Japanese catastrophe in this 60 Minutes program, leading nuclear scientist Dr. Michio Kaku said [color=Cyan]radiation from Fukushima will impact of all of humanity.

The nuclear energy power industry violation of the right to health is apparent throughout the new Australian report.
[color=Chartreuse]"In fact, the whole world will be exposed from the radiation from Fukushima," Dr. Kaku told reporter Liz Hayes.

Fukushima is a three-reactor catastrophe continuing unabated 24/7/365 within 150 miles of a metropolis of 30 million people, Tokyo.

If this happened at Indian Point, NY, there would be panic in the entire Northeastern United States.

We are ultimately hopeful for a viable solution sooner than later, but to hear "experts" claiming that nuclear radiation is not that serious, or that the environmental calamity at Fukushima Dai-ichi proves the continued need for nuclear power to prevent electricity shortages, is nothing short of disgraceful and more so, ultimately shamefully deceitful.

No one has the right to allow any discussion of the grave dangers of radiation from Fukushima, which is of unprecedented urgency and gravity, to be influenced - let alone dominated - by those insane enough to poison the discussion with debating points, half truths and distortions.

The truth shall save the world, let it be free.

And yet, government and industry schemers attack these truths as unfounded scare-mongering. With cold indifference, they deny that Chernobyl was a mass casualty event. They turn a blind eye to a huge body of research and deviously proclaim that no evidence exists that more than a handful of people suffered harm from the Ukrainian disaster.

They publish propaganda, draped in the guise of science, that dismisses the hazard of low levels of internal contamination. Believing their subterfuge to have been successful and intoxicated by their hubris, they have already positioned themselves to stage-manage the public’s perception of Fukushima.

The truth is horribly apparent. Fukushima’s nuclear disaster/fiasco is a worldwide ecological nightmare.

Ghostly releases of radioactivity continue to haunt the Japanese countryside, even as the JAPGOV is encouraging displaced citizens to return to areas from whence they once fled for their lives. Those lives, once safe, are now beset by an ineffable scourge promising vile illness and untimely death.

Large sectors of the population have been irradiated beyond what the TEPCO numbers indicate and are accumulating significant levels of internal contamination, setting the stage for a public health tragedy of Biblical proportions.

Nothing short of nuclear blackmail is what TEPCO and the JAPGOV have foisted upon the still-suffering Japanese populace, while continuing the falsehood that "all is well; a state of cold shutdown has been achieved."

One cannot help but suspect that the interests of the shareholders of TEPCO are still being preferred to those of the millions of potential victims of radioactive poisoning, in Japan.

What about the rest of the citizens of Planet Earth who have been affected in any way by this worldwide radioactive fallout?

[color=Cyan]Do not we, the people, have the right to a radiation-free future?

[color=Cyan]The total number of days between Friday, March 11, 2011 and Friday, March 11, 2012 is 366 days.

[color=FFD700]The radiation poisoning of we, the people, our children, pets, food, water and our land has continued unabated - 24/7/365
[color=Chartreuse]
- for 12 months ... which is:

• 31,622,400 seconds
• 527,040 minutes
• 8,784 hours
• 52 weeks

Once again, are we any closer to a solution to the Fukushima multiple melt-throughs disaster/fiasco spewing life-altering clouds of radiation 24/7/365

OK, let's try a different tactic to share what we feel is important to understand at this precise time in history. This is not a drill or dry-fire exercise. The balloon has dropped, people, and it's called [color=Chartreuse]Nukushima.

[color=00FA9A]”As man attempts to become God-like, we release potential forces that can, and probably will, destroy us.”

Today, 11 March 2012, marks the first anniversary of a day that will go down in infamy: the date of [color=Cyan]the world’s greatest environmental catastrophe - the Fukushima Dai-ichi Nuclear Power Plant multiple melt-through disaster in Japan.

On that fateful day, the Great East Japan Earthquake of magnitude 9.0 triggering a tsunami that reached heights of up to 40-metres, leaving nearly 16,000 people dead and over 3,000 missing, completely demolishing 270,000 homes and over 600,000 other buildings, and rendering over 350,000 people homeless. Entire towns were decimated and nearly one million buildings were damaged and virtually all infrastructure destroyed up to six miles inland.

The accident was rated 7 - the highest rating - on the INES scale. Four reactors (out of six at FDNPP #1) were written off by Tokyo Electric Power Company (TEPCO) - at a reported 2,719 MW net loss of electrical capacity.

UPDATE:
Japan's last running reactor, Hokkaido Electric's Tomari number 3, is set to go off-line on May 5 for maintenance. "We are currently closely studying the summer power supply situation. We will do our utmost to operate in a stable way and maintain our facilities," Toshio Nishizawa, TEPCO president, said in a statement.

The scale of the 3/11 disaster was extraordinarily magnified by utterly inadequate (read: complete lack of) government emergency preparation and, in the case of the TEPCO-owner nuclear power plant, by the [color=Chartreuse]subordination of safety issues to private profit, a long-standing problem ignored by the very agencies assigned to protect the public.

Prime Minister Naoto Kan

The Japanese government, then led by Prime Minister Naoto Kan, feared “a demonic chain reaction” of nuclear meltdowns. SPEEDI Data on the projected spread of radioactive materials that ultimately might have saved many lives and aided in credible evacuation plans was deleted from the server by officials at Fukushima Prefecture “to maintain server capacity.”

Kan secretly considered plans to evacuate the 30 million people in Greater Tokyo—220 kilometres from Fukushima—but deliberately kept the public in the dark.

Revealed: secret evacuation plan for Tokyo after Fukushima

Check this out:

Fukushima and the Battle for Truth

Japan’s government, its Nuclear Safety Commission, and the Tokyo Electric  Power Company have already demonstrated that [color=Chartreuse]they will do everything in their power to keep citizens ignorant of what is taking place.

The emerging health crisis is scheduled to be erased.

Following a time-tested blueprint worked out by prior radiation releases around the world, data relevant to assessing the medical impact of the accident will not be gathered.

[color=Cyan]Radiation doses to the population will be woefully underestimated.

HEPA Air Filters in California Recorded Radiation Levels 538% Above Normal

Just a reminder to put things in perspective:

The heightened incidence of childhood leukemia will be attributed to some as yet unidentified virus unleashed by population mixing following the evacuations caused by the tsunami.

This theory is currently in vogue to deny that the heightened incidence of leukemia among children under five years of age living nearby to nuclear reactors is radiation induced.

[color=Chartreuse]The birth defects will be summarily dismissed as impossible because the risk models upheld by the International Commission on Radiological Protection don’t predict them. [color=Cyan]The possibility that the models are fraudulently constructed escapes consideration. (See A Betrayal of Mankind by the Radiation Protection Agencies.

Radiation Poisoning? 'Scientists Fear Entire Ocean Affected'

Meanwhile, nearly 330,000 people continue to remain stranded in temporary housing, most having spent months previously living in rudimentary evacuation centres such as school halls.

Evacuees from Minamisoma arrive at Kusatsu.
Their homes are within 19 miles (30 km)
of the Fukushima nuclear plant.

Many of these residents were evacuated
first to emergency shelters,
such as school gymnasiums,

and then moved to temporary, prefabricated housing,
where they must pay for utilities and food
- a hardship for many as

they have lost their jobs
and are still paying mortgages
on their empty homes.

An elderly woman rests on the floor of a classroom at Otsu
Elementary School, which is being used as an evacuation shelter.

The earthquake triggered powerful tsunami waves that reached heights of up to 40.5 metres (133 ft) in Miyako in Tōhoku's Iwate Prefecture, and which, in the Sendai area, travelled up to 10 km (6 mi) inland. The earthquake moved Honshu 2.4 m (8 ft) east and shifted the Earth on its axis by estimates of between 10 cm (4 in) and 25 cm (10 in).

The tsunami caused a number of nuclear accidents, primarily the ongoing level 7 meltdowns at three reactors in the Fukushima 1 Nuclear Power Plant complex, and the associated evacuation zones affecting hundreds of thousands of residents.

Reconstruction of towns and villages has only just begun. Much of the 22.5-million tons of debris has not been cleared. Human remains are still being discovered, adding to the distress of families that have had to push the authorities to keep searching for the bodies.

Fukushima village prepares for repopulation

Mizue Kanno visits her home in Namie, Fukushima Prefecture on Oct. 1 to clean up. She must wear a double-layered mask and carry a dosimeter.

Going along with the delusional mantra that ’all must share the burden of the radioactive debris’, the JAPGOV has begun loading, transporting, unloading and then dispersion of radioactive debris in Tokyo Bay.

Insane Japan: Radioactive Disaster Debris Arrives In Tokyo From Iwate Prefecture … To Be Crushed And Burned And Buried In The Landfill In Tokyo Bay

Radiation In Tokyo Bay 15 Times Higher Than Limit Set By Nuclear Safety Commission

Burned Radioactive Sewage Sludge Dumped In Tokyo Bay

Radioactive materials detected in Tokyo Bay

In the Fukushima prefecture, more than 80,000 residents forced to leave the exclusion zone around the crippled Daiichi plant have been told that it could be decades before they can return. [color=Chartreuse]After six months of cover-up, the authorities finally admitted that Fukushima was the world’s worst nuclear crisis since the meltdown of the Chernobyl reactor in the Ukraine in 1986.

Cesium from Fukushima plant fell all over Japan

Which, Dear Reader, brings us full circle to where we started, Chernobyl.

Have we learned anything from this exercise so far?

"Decades" equates to a “life sentence” for those evacuees who do not have decades to live. The plight of the “radiation refugees” has been magnified by the lack of sufficient funds for the reconstruction and little, if any, aid in relocating to other living quarters.

Not waiting for government help, locals make their own Geiger counters and decontaminate soil, finding their worst fears realized that the JAPGOV had withheld the real dangers of the widespread radiation from them.

New docs show iodine-131 contamination was 350% of highest amount reported: 54,100 Bq/kg in spinach 100 km from Fukushima (FOIA)

When the ‘new’ world’s worst nuclear accident vaporized untold amounts of radioactive particles - including Plutonium, the most life-threatening stuff on the planet - it spewed numerous deadly isotopes high into the air, catching the Jet Stream and contaminating land and sea, not only in Japan, but North America and then all around the world.

Pacific Radiation Dispersion Computer Model - March 18, 2011

Over EPA limit: Cesium levels in San Francisco area milk now higher than 6 months ago

14,000 U.S. Deaths Tied to Fukushima Reactor Disaster Fallout

Just six days after the disastrous meltdowns struck four reactors at Fukushima on March 11, scientists detected the plume of toxic fallout had arrived over American shores. Subsequent measurements by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) found levels of radiation in air, water, and milk hundreds of times above normal across the U.S.

The highest detected levels of Iodine-131 in precipitation in the U.S. were as follows (normal is about 2 picocuries I-131 per liter of water): Boise, ID (390); Kansas City (200); Salt Lake City (190); Jacksonville, FL (150); Olympia, WA (125); and Boston, MA (92).

Epidemiologist Joseph Mangano, MPH MBA, said: “This study of Fukushima health hazards is the first to be published in a scientific journal.

Unfortunately, the radiation dispersion continues worldwide, 24/7/365,
with no end in sight.

France Releases Map of Cesium-137 Deposition Across the Pacific – Shows the US More Contaminated Than Western Japan

Radiation Poisoning? 'Scientists Fear Entire Ocean Affected'

Even though there exists a conspiracy to prevent the real dangers of radiation exposure from the public, previously suppressed material has managed to percolate to the surface.

Cesium-137 North American dispersion 3 December 2011.

Flexpart potential Xenon-133 cloud spread dispersion model for
16 June 2011 (before they were taken offline).

Why the Fukushima Disaster Is Worse Than Chernobyl

Experts: Fukushima Accident Affected Atmosphere Like Chernobyl – Was there an unrecorded release?

Fukushima: A Nuclear War without a War: The Unspoken Crisis of Worldwide Nuclear Radiation

Chernobyl was the harbinger of this heartbreaking scenario.

It taught mankind the inescapable biological truths that emerge within populations internally contaminated by heightened levels of fission products.

Fukushima Coverup!

Largely absent from most mainstream media reports on the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear disaster is the fact that a highly dangerous “mixed-oxide” (MOX) fuel in present in six percent of the fuel rods at the plant’s Unit 3 reactor.

Why is MOX a big deal?

According to the Nuclear Information Resource Center (NIRS), this plutonium-uranium fuel mixture is far more dangerous than typical enriched uranium — a single milligram (mg) of MOX is as deadly as 2,000,000 mg of normal enriched uranium.

A simple calculation reveals that [color=Cyan]one mg of MOX is basically two million times more powerful than one mg of uranium. This is clearly not a good thing when the plutonium-containing fuel rods in Fukushima may be damaged from the recent explosions and leaking into the environment.

Amazingly, most mainstream reports that mention MOX discount it as a non-threat. But the truth of the matter is that the threat posed by MOX is very serious. The NIRS report explains that inhalation of MOX radioactive material is significantly more dangerous than inhalation of normal uranium radioactive particles.

Radiation from Japan is Affecting the World Food Supply

[color=Cyan]]“The entire northern hemisphere of the world is affected by radioactive fallout from Japan,” says Dr. Robert J. Gilbert, a former U.S. Marine Corps Instructor in Nuclear-Biological-Chemical Warfare Survival.

Here is his breakdown of the dangers:

• Most Serious Areas: Japan, Pacific Ocean, and Pacific Rim States

• Most Contaminated Food Areas of North America: Entire Pacific Coast, Northern U.S. States close to Canada, Canadian areas close to the U.S., Eastern States, Central States of the U.S., and Far Northern areas of Canada.

• Non-Food Products: Radioactive contamination is being found on non-food products being imported from Japan.

• Most Affected Food Products: All Ocean-Derived Products from the Pacific Ocean, All Dairy Products, Broad-Leaf Plants with a large surface area such as Salad Greens, Spinach, Cabbage etc.

• Water: From Rainwater or Open Lake type catchments

Why is this milk contamination significant?

Milk, of course, typically represents the overall condition of the food chain because cows consume grass and are exposed to the same elements as food crops and water supplies.

[color=Chartreuse]In other words, when cows' milk starts testing positive for high levels of radioactive elements, this is indicative of radioactive contamination of the entire food supply.

Government Under Fire as Radiation Is Found in Milk, Rainwater

Fukushima radiation taints US milk supplies at levels 2000 percent higher than EPA maximums

The US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) continues to release new data showing that various milk and water supply samples from across the US are testing increasingly high for radioactive elements such as Iodine-131, Cesium-134, and Cesium-137, [color=Cyan]all of which are being emitted from the ongoing Fukushima Daiichia nuclear fallout.

As of April 10, 2011, 23 US water supplies have tested positive for radioactive Iodine-131 (opendata.socrata.com...), and worst of all, milk samples from at least three US locations have tested positive for Iodine-131 at levels exceeding EPA maximum containment levels (MCL) (opendata.socrata.com...), and in once case more than 2000 percent higher than MCL, cumulatively.

In Phoenix, Ariz., a milk sample taken on March 28, 2011, tested at 3.2 pCi/l.

In Little Rock, Ark., a milk sample taken on March 30, 2011, tested at 8.9 pCi/l, which is almost three times the EPA limit.

And in Hilo, Hawaii, a milk sample collected on April 4, 2011, tested at 18 pCi/l, a level six times the EPA maximum safety threshold.

The same Hawaii sample also tested at 19 pCi/l for Cesium-137, which has a half life of 30 years (www.naturalnews.com...), and a shocking 24 pCi/l for Cesium-134, which has a half life of just over two years (opendata.socrata.com...).

Together, this amounts to a level 2033 percent higher than federal limits.

PressTV - 'Radioactive milk found in US'

Fallout has reached USA westcoast - Radioactive Iodine 131 detected in US milk in Washington State

Low Levels of Radiation Found in American Milk - NYTimes.com

Radiation In Milk: Low Levels Found In Milk From West Coast

Japan Nuclear Radiation In Hawaii Milk 2033% Above Federal
Drinking Water Limits

Radiatio n Detected In Drinking Water In 13 More US Cities,
Cesium-137 In Vermont Milk - Forbes

California Cows Threaten Strike If Forced to Eat Radiated Grass

Clarabelle Cloven Hoof – Spokeperson for Bovine Union #238

The attitude of those happy cows in California will turn very sour if they are forced to eat radiated grass. Bovine News Today is reporting that the cows will strike if fallout from the Japanese nuclear meltdown rains on their beloved California grasslands.

Clarabelle Cloven Hoof, spokesperson for the local union, had this to say,

“It’ll be a cold day in pasture before we eat radiated grass.”

The world may little note nor long remember what we say here, but history will bear witness to what we do here.

We have come to dedicate our search for equitable, positive, long-term solutions to this environmental crisis to the memory of those who have already passed, in this, the worst nuclear catastrophe in history.

It is altogether fitting and proper we do this.

In a larger sense, we cannot do otherwise or even less, as it would be shirking our responsibility to share the knowledge we have gathered in our quest for positive solutions. We will continue in our quest to share the light.

Tokyo Professor: Every organism in Fukushima Prefecture is contaminated with radiation — 1,373,000 Bq/kg detected in worm feces 60 km from meltdowns

Current events at Fukushima remind us of the negligence of nuclear power companies in building nuclear power plants on earthquake fault lines or vulnerable coastlines here in America.

We discuss the West Coast U.S. nuclear power plants here:
Will America's Nuclear Power Plants Fail in an 8.0 Earthquake?

These articles may be of interest:

Government response to ongoing Fukushima radiation?
Deafening silence

Scientific Experts: Fukushima Potentially Worse Than 20 Chernobyls – Governments Hiding The Truth

[color=Chartreuse]“Fukushima is the biggest industrial catastrophe in the history of mankind,” Arnold Gundersen, a former nuclear industry senior vice president, told Al Jazeera.

Major Paper : Canada Government Covered Up “Massive Amounts Of Radiation In Air”

Almost half of Japanese women tested show radioactive iodine-131 in breast milk — Highest contamination found 150 miles from Fukushima

Mother: School had children clean up highly contaminated area and relocate dirt — Without telling parents (VIDEO)

Radiation levels spike in Miyagi milk -- Highest since 3/11

Minamisoma Official: “The children are the sacrifices” —
“The businesses forced the mayor to keep the children here”
25km from Fukushima Daiichi (VIDEO)

Former Fukushima Governor who took on Tepco:
My friends committed suicide — One still in coma (VIDEO)

Sick? NPR station: “Drug shortages” a bigger medical story in 2011 than Fukushima — “Especially chemotherapy drugs” — Japan radiation is ‘water cooler’ talk — Guest shifts topic to CT scans (AUDIO)

SICK: Fear of radiation a “psychiatric disorder” in Japan — The Cure? Have them work at decontaminating radiation, says doctor

Some Areas Of Japan May Never Be Suitable For Humans
Because of Radiation

Fukushima Is Continually Blasting All Of Us With High Levels Of Cesium, Strontium And Plutonium And Will Slowly Kill Millions For Years To Come

[color=Cyan]Fukushima is now far and away the worst nuclear disaster in all of human history.

Chernobyl was a Sunday picnic compared to Fukushima and the amount of cesium-137 released at Fukushima this year so far is equivalent to 168 Hiroshima bombs.

To get an idea of just how nightmarish Fukushima has turned out to be, just consider the words of nuclear expert Steven C. Jones

"Fukushima is the greatest nuclear and environmental disaster
in human history."

By way of comparison, the Chernobyl nuclear disaster that occured in 1986 in the Ukraine, Russia - heretofore the worst nuclear disaster on record - burned for 10 days and cumulatively killed an estimated 1 million people worldwide.

The Fukushima, Japan nuclear disaster has 5 nuclear reactors burning, 2 in partial meltdown and 3 in full meltdown- and they’ve ALL been uncontrollably burning since March 11. Its been over 3 months and this nuclear disaster remains completely out of control. In fact, some industry estimates cite the possibility that these meltdowns will be contained (optimistically) in 1-3 years, at the very earliest.

[color=Cyan]The amount and intensity of the radioactive fallout from this particular nuclear disaster will assuredly kill hundreds of millions of people worldwide over time. Japan itself is, of course, the epicenter of this radioactive contamination that has spread out from these reactors...
[color=Chartreuse]Radiation kills, and thanks to the recent Fukushima disaster in Japan, the REAL story is that a literal nuclear holocaust is unfolding right before us in America and throughout the world.

[color=Salmon]The EPA (Environmental Protection Agency), the federal environmental safety agency arm of the US government [color=Salmon]has shut down nearly all of its radiation detection monitors in the USA for fear that the American people will learn the TRUTH that a lethal dose of radioactive fallout has now descended upon the nation...

Cries Of Government Coverups Worldwide As Japan Nuclear Radiation Spreads Throughout Asia

A protester wears a gas mask in front of Tokyo Electric Power Co. headquarters in Tokyo, March 27, 2011.

Which brings us to today’s news from our friend Alexander Higgins, who serves up a fitting tribute to the indomitable Japanese spirit.

Japan Being Pushed Into Revolt Over Fukushima Radiation

The Japanese are finally noticing that they are surrounded by the invisible walls.

Since the bubble ended in 1992, Japan has been in a long recession, called Japan’s lost 20 years.

Leaders changed like revolving lanterns.

Japanese citizens became aware that their voice is not reflected in the political situation but they tried to ignore the fact and indulged themselves in the fading prosperity.

Tens of thousands of protesters pack a park during the anti-nuclear demonstration in Tokyo.

However, they cannot ignore it anymore.

Since 3/11, their government has been trying to kill the people
instead of saving them.

They have concealed SPEEDI data which showed where people should be evacuated from and instead are having people remain in hotspots.

The government has engaged in a campaign to cover up the information about the nuclear radioactive fallout having set the food regulations to save the producers instead of the consumers.

[color=Chartreuse]In a futile attempt to protect their own lives and the lives of their children the Japanese have put forth countless petitions, demonstrations, and discussions but none of them have been effective.

Over one hundred thousand people are marching against the government in central Tokyo.

The Japanese have not felt the necessity of revolt this much since the last Japanese revolution in the mid-19th century.

Japanese citizens are finally starting to become aware that they have been quiet for too long. They are trying to recall how to stand up against the power.

On 3/11/2012, 14,000 people demonstrated in Tokyo and made a human chain to surround the Japanese parliament.

A man in the chain asked the police if the anti-nuke movement is getting slow.
The Police whispered “It’s not getting slow”.

They think it was a remarkable achievement to have even made it into 2012 without any violent clashes.

The police don’t think it is going to stay this way for too much longer.

Instead, they think it’s rather to become much more “active” because the people are more and more aware that the mass media is busy at manipulating information.

Ignored: Cries To Change Nuclear Policy Fall On Deaf Ears

NHK is censored from projecting a pro-nuke or anti-nuke viewpoint.

Currently Japan’s social networking sites leads the social consensus.

The world has changed.

However, the fact is that the consensus of the people cannot affect the political decisions of the government.

Massive Anti-Nuclear Protests Ignored For Over A Year

On 3/11/2012, Japanese Prime Minister Noda gave a speech urging all of Japan to help with the disposal of radioactive debris by accepting it for disposal.

It is assumed now that the radioactive debris will be spread all over Japan and even to Okinawa by April.

[color=Salmon]There are even an unconfirmed reports that they radioactive debris has already been taken their and buried in landfills.

[color=Chartreuse]People in Okinawa are now starting to complain they are becoming sick as a result, complaining of nosebleeds and sore throats.

[color=Cyan]Utter ignorance of public officials keeps the situation growing worse regardless of the petitions and enlightening movement of the citizens.

This video exemplifies the frustrations of the Japanese people who are beginning to feel that they are being cornered into revolt over the Fukushima radiation and are taking their pleas to the street.

In Okinawa, there are approximately 10,000 people evacuated from the main islands of Japan.

For them, Okinawa is the last radiation haven.

At the end of World War II, Okinawa was the last battlefield between Japan and the US.

Now, in 21st century, Okinawa is becoming the last battle field between radiation pilgrims and Japanese government.

[color=Cyan]At this moment, it’s highly likely that citizens will fail.

[color=Chartreuse]Contaminated food is still served at school lunch and being sold on the shelves of the supermarkets.

[color=Salmon]Decontamination is becoming a profit making business that only done when it is beneficial for the government and regardless of the safety of the people.

It is a concrete fact that people can no longer any recourse to change the situation legally...

Police Clash With Thousands in Tokyo Protesting Nuclear Lies, Incompetence and Censorship

Japanese have been educated to think expressing your own opinion is rude.

Now they are trying to learn how to speak out drawing from the experience of citizens overseas in locations such as Tibet, Tunisia, Egypt and Greece.

The citizens of Japan are becoming more emotional and are ignoring that their protests have failed to make a difference.

Everyday new ideas to force change appear on Japan’s social networking sites such as hunger strike, human chain, direct appeal, use of force and even assassination.

So much for change through peaceable means. Now what?

Japan is experiencing a massive awakening of the public about the dangers of the Fukushima radiation.

The authorities have made a police box in front of the house of Mr. Katsumata, the chairman of TEPCO.

[color=Salmon]It is a clear sign that they are feeling the threat of people.

Because people can’t do anything for Fukushima anymore, they are focusing their attention on alternative issues.

1. Attempt to stop all the nuclear plants in Japan.

2. Measuring radiation all around in their circumstances and food.

3. Acting against the policy to spread the radioactive debris.

4. Revealing the manipulated facts about the decontamination business.
etc..

[color=Cyan]Soon the people will be united and lose their focus on these distractions and turn to violence.

The more aware people become the harder the government becomes.

Japanese society has reached its boiling point.

Massive anti-nuclear protests in Japan are not making any difference.

[color=Aqua]”Both the great Truths and the great Falsehoods of the twentieth century lie hidden in the arcane, widely inaccessible, and seemingly mundane domain of the radiation sciences.”

The Japanese have been victimized by nuclear horror more than any other people on Earth. Today they are immersed in an imperceptible tragedy that will slowly but inevitably bring disease and heartbreak to millions.

In response to this crime, a rare and courageous opportunity exists.

By undertaking a national campaign to honestly document the disaster that is engulfing them, they can lead all of humanity to break through the quagmire of deception and deceit that has allowed nuclear weapons and reactors to flourish.

Truth finally has an opportunity to triumph over falsehood. In some small but significant way, this would be fitting repayment for the malevolence of Hiroshima, Nagasaki and Fukushima. Paul Zimmerman

And now for something completely different.

One must not loose sight of the fact that America’s nuclear reactors are aging, some already far beyond life-expectancy, and the NRC blindly ignores obvious problems at every turn and extends licenses to twice the reactor's projected lifetimes.

Here is just one example:

8 Million Lives Threatened By California San Onofre Reactor Problems

The San Onofre nuclear power plant in California is currently shutdown due to serious problems - the extent of which are being covered up.

[color=Chartreuse]The lives of over 8 million people in California are in real and immediate danger after radiation leaked from the tubes at the plant.
(...)
The report also says Southern California Edison has misled regulators about changes made to the aging nuclear power plant and by failing to cite the differences about old and new steam reactors that could seriously compromise the safety of the reactors.

In an attempt to raise awareness about the issues, activists are spreading the word online and a coalition of concerned organizations are running a public service ad to alert the public to the seriousness of the issue.

The plan is to get people to tell their friends and family members and get them involved in raising awareness about the issue so they can combat the power and influence the nuclear industry has over our regulators.

This needs to reach critical mass so the public can demand in a voice of solidarity that the issues is properly addressed [color=Cyan]before the people in the Los Angeles and San Diego area find themselves living in the same level of radioactive nuclear fallout that the 20  million people in the Tokyo metropolitan area are living in now.

This video is a new television ad targeting Southern California Edison calls on residents to let the utility know that their families come first -- and that it must not restart the troubled San Onofre nuclear reactors, which are currently closed due to serious safety problems.

[color=FFF000]The ad parallels the threat from San Onofre’s troubled reactors with the nuclear disaster in Fukushima, Japan — and notes that eight million Americans live within 50 miles of San Onofre, the distance the U.S. government advised should be evacuated in the Japan disaster.

The ad urges residents to let the utility know that their families come first
and that it must keep the reactors closed.

The paper also documented that Edison misled the federal Nuclear Regulatory Commission about changes made to the reactors, failing to disclose differences between old and new steam generators that could seriously compromise the safety of the reactors.

“The Nuclear Regulatory Commission knows these reactors need to stay offline, and Southern California families know it too,” said Damon Moglen, climate and energy project director at Friends of the Earth.

“But Southern California Edison is pushing ahead. That’s unacceptable, especially after it was its deception that led to this dangerous situation.

People deserve better than to have their power company racing to restart dangerous nuclear reactors after one sprang a radioactive leak and when both threaten much worse.”

The "much worse" is something that is not acceptable.

We were warned:

Scientific research confirms Arnie Gundersen’s analysis that Fukushima nuclear radioactive hot particles are in U.S. air a public health risk in the U.S and Canada

On October 31, 2011, Scientist Marco Kaltofen of Worchester Polytechnic Institute (WPI) presented his analysis of radioactive isotopic releases from the Fukushima accidents at the annual meeting of the American Public Health Association (APHA).

Mr. Kaltofen’s analysis confirms the detection of hot particles in the US and the extensive airborne and ground contamination in northern Japan due to the four nuclear power plant accidents at TEPCO’s Fukushima reactors.

Fairewinds believes that [color=Chartreuse]this is a personal health issue in Japan and a public health issue in the United States and Canada.

One last look at what the nuclear beast Fukushima hath spawned:

Japanese Journalist – Teachers Forcing Children To Eat Radioactive Food Is ‘Like Killing Our Own Children, I Cannot Allow it to Happen’

As evidence continues to emerge there is widespread nuclear radiation contamination in the Japanese food supply government officials exhibit their ignorance toward the problem by pretending there is no crisis.

Japanese schools are forcing students to eat radioactive food, among other unspeakable actions, which can be called nothing less than a crime against humanity.

[color=Chartreuse]Japanese officials know there is widespread contamination in everything  from soil and sewage to tea and beef and rice and mushrooms. These are facts which test after test show can not be ignored.

[color=Salmon]Even when children plea for help directly to the government their cries are ignored, [color=Cyan]which can be interpreted as nothing less than the government telling the population to go Fukushima themselves because the agenda of the globalist corpocracy is more important than something as insignificant as the value of human life.

We’ll wrap this up for now and invite your participation.

In closing:

[color=Cyan]There is a gap between them and us.

Between the phoney scientists and the public who don’t believe what they say.

Between those who are employed and paid to protect us from radioactive pollution and those who die from its consequences.

Between those who talk down what is arguably the greatest public health scandal in human history, and the facts that they ignore.

Peace Love Light
tfw

edit on 3/4/2012 by thorfourwinds because: color

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join