It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Guy with Strange Sound Data

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Good day people of ATS. I have frequented your website but never had anything of value to share. I created an account this morning to share.

Recently I have stumbled upon the Strange Sound incidents that have been mapped and the few videos that are circulating in multiple threads here. This morning (Apr 22, 2011) I woke up to the sound at about 8 am and grabbed my cell phone video camera to document it. If you copy and paste "28.045116,-82.302066" into Google maps it will show you the EXACT location of the sound, although the google satellite magically took this picture before the power plant that is here now has been finished.

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

I apologize if I'm bogging down your introductions forum, but I really just wanted to get this out there for the others who have been watching these events and are interested. I thank you all for your time and patience. Have a great day.

~neonpsyke

edit on 22-4-2011 by neonpsyke because: Edited the Google map coordinates, they were a tad south of the plant where the 2nd video was taken.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, thank you for the information. I've been watching this for a while, all videos are welcome regarding these "anomalies".

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
hey brother Welcome to ATS , their has been allot of talk surrounding this noise , great job captureing this ,and backing your story up , you will do just fine here brother

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
i sent u a u2u and if you know how to check your messages theres one there for ya..welcme and.good job with the catch bub

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
sounds eerily similar to this sound called screams from the damned recorded by miners in Russia. It states

A geological group who drilled a hole about 14.4 kilometers deep in the crust of the earth are saying that they heard human screams. Screams have been heard from the condemned souls from earth's deepest hole. Terrified scientists are afraid they have let loose the evil powers of hell up to the earth's surface.

www.amightywind.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Was that a natural gas refinery? Or, not sure what it's called, but a refinery where they separate the individual gases? I could see they were bleeding a line or something. DAMN that's loud.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Thanks for the warm welcome folks.
And concerning the u2u = please do

It was a gas plant of some sort, I'm still checking out exactly what. Some years ago we tried to protest it because we were told it had nuclear capabilities or something like that. Time to do some homework =/
edit on 22-4-2011 by neonpsyke because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

I commend you for actually hopping in your car and investigating the sound. Most people on here would only get as far as recording, but you actually went and caught it on camera. Great work friend!

One question: Was that a pipe shooting steam out of it?

If it is, then my friend, you may have just solved a big mystery here on ATS!

Don't know if you've heard this one, but here is the thread it's in:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 4/22/2011 by CastleMadeOfSand because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by CastleMadeOfSand

There was definitely steam or something else shooting out of the ground.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Once your post count gets high enough to author a thread, I would definitely encourage you to gather up as much info as possible about these sounds heard around the world and somehow try to find a link between these locations and gas plants that release large amounts of steam/gas.

In the link I posted, the sound appears to be much lower on the bass end. I think it was recorded in Tallahassee. It could be lower because of the distance from the plant.

I think you would be doing ATS a great service if you were able to solve this mystery.

...good luck if you should decide to do it!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by CastleMadeOfSand

Thanks Castle, I'll do my best

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Welcome aboard.

Sounds like you've impressed some members already.

Good work.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Good job!

Looks like you are on the way to solving this big mystery.

The noise is soooo loud... I would think this is breaking some noise ordinances.

Would be great if you could get your hands on some sort of noise meter to measure the decibles it is putting out.

Also, can wait to find out more about this "plant".

That must be an incredible amount of pressure coming out to create that kind of noise.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
watch the second video @ 1:49 you can see steam like or smoke in that place , are you sure its not causing that sound ?

and btw welcome to ATS , and nice start

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr UAE
watch the second video @ 1:49 you can see steam like or smoke in that place , are you sure its not causing that sound ?

and btw welcome to ATS , and nice start

pretty sure it is.

second verse same as the first

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Here it is: Florida Gas Transmission Company.

Here is an article that may be related:

Noise from gas pipeline causes frustration, concerns

TAMPA PALMS - Brad Page has become accustomed to the rumble of traffic on Interstate 75, fronting his home in the Estates at River Park subdivision.

But he was ill-prepared for the deafening sound from a new natural gas pipeline being installed nearby.

A utility company representative apologized, saying the test is conducted infrequently but is necessary to ensure the integrity of the pipeline.

Florida Gas Transmission is running the pipeline adjacent to I-75 through parts of Tampa Palms Area 1, the TPOST Community Development District Area 3 and on Tampa Electric Co.-owned property adjacent to Area 1.

Page lives in Area 1 south of the junction to I-75 and Bruce B. Downs Boulevard.

An apparent pump used during testing of the FGT pipeline has rattled the neighborhood and unnerved nearby residents, including Page and his two young children, at least three times since March 4.

"It sounded like a jet engine," Page said, describing the noise he measured at about 95 decibels the evening of March 4.

The same night, Maggie Wilson, a consultant with the Tampa Palms Community Development District, recorded a reading of about 110 decibels near the construction site, she said.

Page suspects Wilson's reading was probably more accurate.

"It was outrageous," he said. Page took his children out to dinner to get away from the noise.

The high-pitch sound began about 4:30 p.m. March 4 and continued nonstop until about 11:30 p.m., Page said. Similar tests were conducted March 5 and 8, but the noisy periods were shorter.

Click source for rest of article - there is much more info there.

Source

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Julie Washington

Awesome Julie, thanks
I was just reading the FL Gas Transmission projects page about the station near where I live. The one mentioned in this article is a little ways North East of where I'm at I believe.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
It looks like they have several facilities.

Someone needs to find a map of their transmission lines and their plants and match them up with the map posted on the other thread where all the sounds are coming from!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Here is a link to their map.

Map

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
*see map in above post*

Phase VIII project from Houston to Florida. The station in the video was Loop 10 - Thonotosassa compressor station. I bounced around from some phone numbers off their website and talked to a guy who explained it as a blow out, in which they clear the debris from the pipelines.

Julie makes an excellent point, I'd like to see these sound phenomenons matched up with gas plants along the east coast. I think the results would be interesting.
edit on 22-4-2011 by neonpsyke because: Julie, user above already posted map.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join