It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Unified Field Theory project

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Right on the money. I feel like I'm talking to myself when I read your words. The bias is against love. Love is at rest and rationality is active. The active nature of man is what leads that half of the journey. The other part of the journey has been active as well, but relies on Nous leading to Gnosis as the aim. I think what we see today is the merging of the two to find a common ground. This reality is a story no matter how you look at it. We are characters in the story. God could just tell us the story, but Confucius figured that one out. "I hear, I forget. I see, I learn. I do and I understand." God places us in the story, as characters in the story, so that we can experience it by doing. Movement in time is the expression of learning by trial. We are refined in the fire of positive and negative, above and below the line of zero (infinity). When we learn to bring the opposites into the mean, we have found atonement. Christ brings us the final piece of this puzzle in the story. Atonement is the realization of love at rest sabbath. God rested on the seventh day. There is most likely something there I miss in the mathematics of seven. 7X6=42. Live the universe and everything. If we dig, we'll find the answer.

When you hear truth, you get a shiver up and down your body. This vibration is about to happen to you. Gird your loins and I'll end here so I don't dominate this thread.

1 Therefore, since the promise of entering his rest still stands, let us be careful that none of you be found to have fallen short of it. 2 For we also have had the good news proclaimed to us, just as they did; but the message they heard was of no value to them, because they did not share the faith of those who obeyed.[a] 3 Now we who have believed enter that rest, just as God has said,
“So I declared on oath in my anger,
‘They shall never enter my rest.’”

And yet his works have been finished since the creation of the world. 4 For somewhere he has spoken about the seventh day in these words: “On the seventh day God rested from all his works.”[c] 5 And again in the passage above he says, “They shall never enter my rest.”

6 Therefore since it still remains for some to enter that rest, and since those who formerly had the good news proclaimed to them did not go in because of their disobedience, 7 God again set a certain day, calling it “Today.” This he did when a long time later he spoke through David, as in the passage already quoted:

“Today, if you hear his voice,
do not harden your hearts.”

8 For if Joshua had given them rest, God would not have spoken later about another day. 9 There remains, then, a Sabbath-rest for the people of God; 10 for anyone who enters God’s rest also rests from their works,[e] just as God did from his. 11 Let us, therefore, make every effort to enter that rest, so that no one will perish by following their example of disobedience.

12 For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart. 13 Nothing in all creation is hidden from God’s sight. Everything is uncovered and laid bare before the eyes of him to whom we must give account.

Originally posted by kennyb72
reply to post by SuperiorEd

The issue behind the dogma of science and maths is that it only considers the physical aspect of reality. Quantum science on the other hand delves into the metaphysical and yet I have heard very little from its proponents that make the connection between the spiritual and the physical. Is this perhaps because the boundaries of science forbid them to make the connection but in fact do personally see the obvious but are afraid to speak out.

I have always believed in God and the amazing connection to our physical reality and I have also seen how physics can contradict this. In my mind science is slowly catching up with the truth but it is so radical that many refuse to see it.

edit on 22-4-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

I have to go out but I would like to continue the conversation, I will absorb your last post and reply later.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   

I must confess I have not been a very avid reader of the scriptures. For some reason I have always found it difficult to absorb, being confused by interpretation and what I perceived as contradiction.

That hasn't stopped me from professing my Christianity though and I have taken from the bible what I could.

I have always seen a huge difference between the God of Christianity and the God of the old testament.

I think rather than shake my faith by picking and choosing between what I perceived as the truth and what I rightly or wrongly viewed as manipulation to benefit those who preached the word, I have made my own covenant with God. I truly believe that this has been accepted because I feel blessed.

The way you have interpreted the word is refreshing as I can understand with my heart through your metaphor your understanding of the meaning of the sabbath. I see your conclusion to mean that the "rest" he spoke of is the settling of duality so that love is at the core of your being.

42 is the hitchhikers revelation and I think it took a computer the size of a small planet to figure that one out.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
It is hard to deal with the comparison between the OT story and what we think we know about truth. It's like Isaiah says. Isaiah 55:9 "As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts." God continually demonstrates that he stands for faith, hope and love. Even in the OT, He is consistent in what he demands from us. Both the OT and NT are mirrors that we look into. We see both God and man. The OT reflects a much better man in the image, while God stays the same. An atheist will look into this mirror and only see himself and miss God standing right there beside. We need to focus on what we have become as a result. We need to see that we have overcome the harshness of the environment by the help of God. Learning is never easy.

We also need to remember that nothing is really created or lost when it comes to physics. It is all still there, no matter how bad our experience or perceived loss. Nothing is really lost when a body dies. The value is what is gained by the loss as the soul is merely an eternal passenger in the temporary body. Its a story. I would not expect anything less form God than to give us the rides of our lives while here. His ways are higher and he sees the result when we only see the process. Read these two of my articles here:

A Mirror Cannot Reflect Itself - A Message from the Reflection

Reflecting the Past Forward

I must confess I have not been a very avid reader of the scriptures. For some reason I have always found it difficult to absorb, being confused by interpretation and what I perceived as contradiction.

That hasn't stopped me from professing my Christianity though and I have taken from the bible what I could.

I have always seen a huge difference between the God of Christianity and the God of the old testament.

I think rather than shake my faith by picking and choosing between what I perceived as the truth and what I rightly or wrongly viewed as manipulation to benefit those who preached the word, I have made my own covenant with God. I truly believe that this has been accepted because I feel blessed.

The way you have interpreted the word is refreshing as I can understand with my heart through your metaphor your understanding of the meaning of the sabbath. I see your conclusion to mean that the "rest" he spoke of is the settling of duality so that love is at the core of your being.

42 is the hitchhikers revelation and I think it took a computer the size of a small planet to figure that one out.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Something else that really helped me bring my perspective into focus is this: If you really read John 3 closely, with the correct perspective, you see something important that was lost to us in 545 AD.

Quote from my blog:
"Although there is no way to prove this idea, reincarnation has been around since the dawn of man. There is good reason to ask the question as the Bible hints here and there to the mystery. The Hebrew mystics take it for granted. Many early Christians, such as Origen, held a firm belief in transmigration of the soul until Justinian declared it a heresy in 545 AD. How many heretical beliefs turned out to be true? Is this necessarily a poor reflection of Biblical truth? Semantics and interpretation have a way of veiling certain ideas, so I will concede the possibility with no fear of Papal decree.

“If anyone asserts the fabulous preexistence of souls, and shall assert the monstrous restoration which follows from it: let him be anathema. (The Anathemas against Origen), attached to the decrees of the Fifth Ecumenical Council, A.D. 545, in Nicene and Post-Nicene Fathers, 2d ser., 14: 318).”"

Now, consider that the body is 80% water. In John 3, Christ was telling Nicodemus a secret in a way that keeps it a secret. To me, he was telling him that a person is baptized into the water of life until he is born into the spirit through the trials he experiences. When a person wakes from the dream to the spirit of God, shakes the chains that bind (bias), he is released and born into the spirit. The person is then born into the next stage of development. When you realize that you have been here many times before, you start to understand that nothing has ever been lost.

Why is it that nearly 20 billion human eyes are here on the earth today? (Chills are coming). Because all eyes will literally see Christ return. ALL eyes that have ever lived are nearly here today and will be when Christ returns to reveal faith as fact. Those who made it in the first resurrection are already with him (Saints in Glory).

Rev. 1:7
"Look, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him."

Can I prove this? No. God keeps this as a mystery. I believe that many mysteries merely need to have the veil lifted to get a peek at what is there.

Blog quote:
"Divine Justice

"As I come close to the end of the conjecture, I mention divine justice in relation to evil. The reason for this relates to the implications of transmigration. Many people choose atheism because of the presence of Evil in the world. After all, how can a just God allow evil? If you have been in the world before—maybe many times before, in all different situations—then divine justice and evil are proper tools for education. One life seems a bit short, but then again I'm not the judge. Although I cannot prove transmigration as a reality, it definitely is a concept that has stood the test of time."

Don't forget these words. "For God so loved the world..." He keeps his word to the letter.

edit on 23-4-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
The very end of John 3

"31 The one who comes from above is above all; the one who is from the earth belongs to the earth, and speaks as one from the earth. The one who comes from heaven is above all. 32 He testifies to what he has seen and heard, but no one accepts his testimony. 33 Whoever has accepted it has certified that God is truthful. 34 For the one whom God has sent speaks the words of God, for God gives the Spirit without limit. 35 The Father loves the Son and has placed everything in his hands. 36 Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God’s wrath remains on them."

I have always wondered this. Is Earth Hell? When man is done with it and the believers are gone for good, the souls that are left will inherit a dead planet. We inherit the universe according to Ephesians chapters 1-3. God hinted at this mystery in Deuteronomy 4:19

"And when you look up to the sky and see the sun, the moon and the stars--all the heavenly array--do not be enticed into bowing down to them and worshiping things the LORD your God has apportioned to all the nations under heaven."

Heaven is where the stars are according to Genesis. Flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God (Space), because we die if we don't take earth with us when we go. The new vehicle we receive from God will be oriented to heavenly travel. That is amazing. It only takes the correct perspective. Read Ephesians 1-3 with this perspective.

Ephesians 2
"14 For he himself is our peace, who has made the two groups one and has destroyed the barrier, the dividing wall of hostility, 15 by setting aside in his flesh the law with its commands and regulations. His purpose was to create in himself one new humanity out of the two, thus making peace, 16 and in one body to reconcile both of them to God through the cross, by which he put to death their hostility."

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   

I apologize, but one more that just hits me. I never realized the significance of this.

Ephesians 2

14 For he himself is our peace, who has made the two groups one and has destroyed the barrier, the dividing wall of hostility, 15 by setting aside in his flesh the law with its commands and regulations. His purpose was to create in himself one new humanity out of the two, thus making peace, 16 and in one body to reconcile both of them to God through the cross, by which he put to death their hostility. 17 He came and preached peace to you who were far away and peace to those who were near. 18 For through him we both have access to the Father by one Spirit.

In the Emerald Tablet of hermes, we see that the miracle of one thing is bringing two together as one. This goes back to my first post on this thread. Read what the purpose of God is above for man. The two sides of Israel and the Gentiles coming together after God suspends his law for this to happen. In other words:

The sun and the moon create life on earth. Male and Female. Sperm and Egg. Right and left hands. Eyes, ears, feet, legs, arms. Good evil. High low. Hot cold.

In other words, the final two to come together is Christ and the believers. This makes the new humanity. We are invited to this marriage supper of the lamb. The final union of opposites in physics when all law is resolved into a new reality. We are at the event horizon right now. Again. AMAZING!

Emerald Tablet of Hermes (Enoch) See Jasher 3

1) Truth! Certainty! That in which there is no doubt!
2) That which is above is from that which is below, and that which is below is from that which is above, working the miracles of one.
3) As all things were from one.
4) Its father is the Sun and its mother the Moon.
5) The Earth carried it in her belly, and the Wind nourished it in her belly,
7) as Earth which shall become Fire.
7a) Feed the Earth from that which is subtle, with the greatest power.
8) It ascends from the earth to the heaven and becomes ruler over that which is above and that which is below.
14) And I have already explained the meaning of the whole of this in two of these books of mine.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   

I think from reading your last few posts that you too take from the bible that which resonates with your spirit.

My belief in the afterlife is complete and my understanding of Christ and God is far more gentle than that which the bible would have me believe, particularly the old testament.

I think because I have not studied the scriptures, I have not developed a bias towards believing in an angry God or a jealous God or a vengeful God and I truly believe that God does not want me to love him for fear of retribution. I love him for his spiritual beauty his unconditional love and his compassion which I do with my whole being.

Please forgive me for not fully understanding your need to relate everything back to the bible. I hope you can accept that I have formed my own relationship with God, that is for me, real and tangible. We are both journeying to the same destination but we have chosen different paths. If I am turned away when my time comes then I must accept my fate.

To bring the thread back to topic I think that any discussion that tries to understand the process of creation or in scientific parlance the unified field theory will hit a brick wall, unless it considers our consciousness and our awareness, of an intelligent hand that has put into place the most perfect blueprint for our existence on this plane.

Science can only work with the knowledge gained in this density with it's limited knowledge of the physical laws and in my view, it only scratches the surface of the truth. Like the flatlanders the only perspective we can work with is that of the physical in a 3 dimensional landscape. Until science accepts that the laws of physics do not apply beyond these confines they will continually fail to understand creation.

edit on 23-4-2011 by kennyb72 because: spelling

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
So true. Your perspective is really refreshing. The wonder of it all is astounding. This is a great thread. I hope more people stumble in that have similar minds. It would be interesting to hear the perspective of a theoretical physicist review our unique perspectives.

I think from reading your last few posts that you too take from the bible that which resonates with your spirit.

My belief in the afterlife is complete and my understanding of Christ and God is far more gentle than that which the bible would have me believe, particularly the old testament.

I think because I have not studied the scriptures, I have not developed a bias towards believing in an angry God or a jealous God or a vengeful God and I truly believe that God does not want me to love him for fear of retribution. I love him for his spiritual beauty his unconditional love and his compassion which I do with my whole being.

Please forgive me for not fully understanding your need to relate everything back to the bible. I hope you can accept that I have formed my own relationship with God, that is for me, real and tangible. We are both journeying to the same destination but we have chosen different paths. If I am turned away when my time comes then I must accept my fate.

To bring the thread back to topic I think that any discussion that tries to understand the process of creation or in scientific parlance the unified field theory will hit a brick wall, unless it considers our consciousness and our awareness, of an intelligent hand that has put into place the most perfect blueprint for our existence on this plane.

Science can only work with the knowledge gained in this density with it's limited knowledge of the physical laws and in my view, it only scratches the surface of the truth. Like the flatlanders the only perspective we can work with is that of the physical in a 3 dimensional landscape. Until science accepts that the laws of physics do not apply beyond these confines they will continually fail to understand creation.

edit on 23-4-2011 by kennyb72 because: spelling

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
While I am more of a "hard science" person in my curiosity and study habits I do believe that much of what we call spirituality would be impossible if not for some of the more unusual aspects of quantum physics. If you believe in a heaven then it must be on a different plane of existence from ours. And quantum physics along with extra dimensionality provide a method for this to be true.

If you read the bible and understand that prophecies written thousands of years ago have come true then you have to believe that God exists out of our time stream so that He can see the end from the beginning.

There are also many technological prophecies in the bible. One example is the one about the two prophets laying dead for three days in the streets while being able to be seen by the entire world. This would have been considered technologically impossible before the advent of television and communications satellites.

Another one is the part in the end times prophecies where if God did not interfere all flesh would perish. Back in the days of the civil war it would be hard to believe that such a thing could be accomplished with muskets and bayonets. But we now have enough nuclear weapons stockpiled in the armories of the nuclear powers to wipe out mankind several times over.

I believe the word "supernatural" is an invalid term. If a thing exists it is natural even if we don't understand it yet. But with every new discovery in quantum physics we come closer.

For a very interesting and informative take on biblical technology you should listen to Chuck Misler. He has a radio show called 66/40 (66 books in the bible by 40 authors) and while he does a lot of bible study he also has a large body of collected works that deal with the technology of the bible. You can hear them here - www.khouse.org... .

They all consist of 5 half hour programs that were originally broadcast in one week. Some also cover several weeks worth of shows. You will need to have RealPlayer installed to listen to them.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Chillingly accurate. Read my post above with the Emerald Tablet quote and then watch this video and compare it to your words of the two witnesses. Amazing! Only from the internet can we make these connections!

reply to post by happykat39

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by

Wow, I have just finished listening to Chuck Missler's talks on "Beyond Perception".

He certainly has a handle on quantum physics. He is also an avid scriptures reader and it is fascinating how he draws parallels between what we are slowly coming to terms with and what was written in the book of Genesis.

It is little wonder so much is being invested in particle accelerators. Quantum science has opened the Pandora's box in terms of understanding the universe. I find the proclamation of searching for conditions present within the first few moments of the big bang a little presumptuous considering that the big bang theory is just that, a theory. A more accurate description should be to explore the conditions present at the moment of creation.

"It is often stated that of all the theories proposed in this century, the silliest is quantum theory. In fact, some say that the only thing that quantum theory has going for it is that it is unquestionably correct." Michio Kaku

I am heartened by the fact that there are some scientists who are viewing the latest understanding of QS as a validation of what spiritual leader throughout history have been stating all along.

Science is blind but it is slowly gaining it's sight. My only fear is that they will destroy the planet before they gain full vision.

Thanks for the LINK happykat39, that was one of the most interesting Sunday afternoons I have spent in a long while.
edit on 24-4-2011 by kennyb72 because: grammar

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   

After listening to Chuck Missler, I believe you could be on to something by studying the bible

It would appear that much of what we are learning to day has already been stated.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Yes. The Bible has a way of saying something in multiple relations to the truth. It is always applicable to every now of time. Since we are defining our 'now' by a different perspective than we did in the past, the meaning of the word is coming alive for us. It is in layers like an onion. Remember what is meant by the Emerald Tablet when it talks about two coming together to form the miracle of one.

0) Balinas mentions the engraving on the table in the hand of Hermes, which says:
1) Truth! Certainty! That in which there is no doubt!
2) That which is above is from that which is below, and that which is below is from that which is above, working the miracles of one.
3) As all things were from one.
4) Its father is the Sun and its mother the Moon.
5) The Earth carried it in her belly, and the Wind nourished it in her belly,
7) as Earth which shall become Fire.
7a) Feed the Earth from that which is subtle, with the greatest power.
8) It ascends from the earth to the heaven and becomes ruler over that which is above and that which is below.
14) And I have already explained the meaning of the whole of this in two of these books of mine.
[Holmyard 1923: 562.]

God is the subtle that feeds the mind. This is alchemy. Christ is the philosopher's stone.

Just read this for instance:

Ephesians 2
14 For he himself is our peace, who has made the two groups one and has destroyed the barrier, the dividing wall of hostility, 15 by setting aside in his flesh the law with its commands and regulations. His purpose was to create in himself one new humanity out of the two, thus making peace, 16 and in one body to reconcile both of them to God through the cross, by which he put to death their hostility. 17 He came and preached peace to you who were far away and peace to those who were near. 18 For through him we both have access to the Father by one Spirit.

The union of the church and the light of Israel creates a new humanity. The union of the sun and the moon makes life possible on earth. The union of sperm and egg. The union of arms, legs, ears, nose, eyes and so on. Up and down, right and left, hot and cold, good and evil. But ultimately for bringing all into one. Why? Atonement. At-One-ment. Christ brings us into equilibration so that it can perform its function. The mean of Aristotle.

Ephesians 3:
9 and to make plain to everyone the administration of this mystery, which for ages past was kept hidden in God, who created all things. 10 His intent was that now, through the church, the manifold wisdom of God should be made known to the rulers and authorities in the heavenly realms, 11 according to his eternal purpose that he accomplished in Christ Jesus our Lord.

14 For this reason I kneel before the Father, 15 from whom every family in heaven and on earth derives its name.

Translation: We inherit the universe with Christ to spread the light of Israel (Knowledge/Wisdom) to the families in Heaven. The new mankind by purpose : " His purpose was to create in himself one new humanity out of the two, thus making peace."

For whatever reason, there is no peace in Heaven. The universe is fallen in places and we are God's purpose to redeem it.

There is more good science in what I just related here than you will find in any science text of 1000 pages. Simple is the best. Locking information in layers so it expands with intellect. Genius!

After listening to Chuck Missler, I believe you could be on to something by studying the bible

It would appear that much of what we are learning to day has already been stated.

edit on 24-4-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-4-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

reply to post by happykat39

That would require science to come up with a frequency perfectly tuned to the quantum resonance of the carrying particle and I have a feeling that this is outside of the spectrum that we can currently detect. Would we need to create an instrument that is capable of receiving and transmitting on this minute frequency?

I was just going over the thread again and noticed I missed replying to this one.

The "carrier" frequency can actually be anything we want it ti be. This is accomplished by triggering state changes at the rate we want to use for a frequency. This is totally independent of any natural frequency of the particles themselves. The only difference between sending a message by Morse code and by voice is that Morse code can use anything from single clicks to anything in the audible range but a voice signal requires a frequency high enough to act as a carrier wave. The frequency of transmission would just be the frequency at which we trigger state changes. This can be a much lower frequency than the resonant frequency of the photons. It would be similar to switching a light beam on and off at a high rate as we do now for optical data transmission. Yet the switching rate, even though it could be in the gigahertz range, would still be lower than the resonant frequency of the photons of the light beam (laser) that is being used as a carrier wave.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by kennyb72

add this if you may we are told that everything has an opposite so are there anti black holes ,maybe dark matter/ dark energy is the opposite of gravity, anti gravity if you may just a thought

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

im sorry but heaven just means the sky ,i do believe theres a creator but that is the universe or as i call it mother nature

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Here is the true interface between religion and science revealed for the first time:
smphillips.8m.com...
Study all the sections below and including "Articles".
The research presented here will take you months to read and assimilate. You will discover the outlines of not only a "unified field theory" but the ingredients of a "theory of everything" in the widest sense of this overblown phrase. You will be shown the mathematical proof of how everything (e.g., superstrings, DNA, the seven musical scales, the human skeleton) is designed according to a universal pattern - arithmetic and geometrical - that is found in the sacred geometries of the world's religions.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

what about tangents

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join