2011 - '100 Days of Disaster' *Updated With Video*

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Good evening i am reposting and quoting my thread for last Friday night, i have finally found the clips thats i was refering to in the thread. I posted the Original thread as the programme was airing on TV so it was hard to embede the supporting video.

I am reposting as this topic needs to be shared and it was amazing to see this topic and subjects covered on national Free2Air TV....

Enjoy

2011: 100 Days of Disaster (HD)

Further parts are available on Youtube.

Previous Post - 18/04/2011 - Thread

Good Evening ATS,

I'm watching a fantastic documentary that is screening on the 10 Network AU - and really thought it was worth sharing. It isnt the usual disaster documentary that i thought it was going to be and covers some very interesting topics and viewpoints regarding the turbulent start we have had to 2011.

I have not been able to provide a trailer or related clips as yet as the show is airing as i type and edit this OP. As soon as media is available i will post in this thread

Airdate: 18/04/2011 10PM

2011: 100 Days of Disaster

2011 has been plagued with floods, cyclones, earthquakes, a tsunami and now the threat of a nuclear meltdown. Join Dr Andrew Rochford as we explore a deeper meaning and ask is the worst yet to come?

I must admit this one doesn’t fill me with much enthusiasm. I’m in “Disaster Fatigue” mode and I suspect a lot of others viewers may be too.

I’m also not so sure whether a doctor is really the right choice to present this, unless of course it’s about the health and mental issues that have emerged. I reckon a Weather Channel special from Dick Whitaker might have been a better fit to tackle this topic.

It's only been on for about 10 minutes and already they have referenced a lead up till 2012 and the changes the Earth is going through and how it has already affected us in the first 100 days of 2011.

* Argentina (Earthquake)
* Sechuan Province, China (Earthquake)
* Chile (Earthquake)
* Christchurch,NZ (Earthquake)
* Mass Bird and Fish Deaths Worldwide
* QLD Australia (Floods)
* VIC Australia (Floods)
* Cyclone Yasi, Australia
* Japan (Earthquake and Tsunami)

They are also covering topics such as:

* Mayan Prophecy (2012 Mayan Prophecy)
* Torah 2012 Prophecy (Torah Code)
* 2012 Solar Maximum and Flares
* Climate Change
* Earth Cycles
* Brown Dwarfs - Nemisis or Nibiru
* Magnetic Fields
* Polar Shifts ( Discusses needing to recalibrate Airport runways and GPS )
* Ring of Fire

All covered by believers, skeptics, scientist's and commentators.

Ch 10 Guide

2011: 100 Days of Disaster (PG)
10:00pm-11:00pm | TEN
Monday 18 April 2011

2011 has been plagued with floods, cyclones, earthquakes, a tsunami and now the threat of a nuclear meltdown. Join Dr Andrew Rochford as we explore a deeper meaning and ask is the worst yet to come?

It's making for some great TV and amazing to see them discuss some topics that have up untill now been limited to conspiracy topics. As soon the actual clip is posted online i will share it

Real Time Twitter Feed for 2011: 100 Days

edit on 22-4-2011 by Havick007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Havick007

It is well worth the watch and worth the 44 minutes of airtime!!

These types of things are supposedly being surpressed by the MSM but here it is peeps!!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com.....theres already a thread with these videos posted...i know youre only updating your other thread but i put these up a few days ago...i didnt even know your first thread existed when i found these vids but i thought they were interesting
edit on 22-4-2011 by gdaub23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by gdaub23

So your thread was posted on the 21-4-2011??

I posted my thread on the 18-4-2011??

Dont you think you should have posted your clips in my thread???

2011: 100 Days of disaster (18/04/2011)

You have the cheek to reply here and ask me to post in your thread? WTF!!!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by gdaub23

If you didnt know the Original thread existed, then perhaps you should learn how to use a search function!

It's no that hard, keywords and search = results

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by gdaub23

I wish you could donate or 22 flags... considering that my thread started it.....

Are you Australian? If not then how did you hear about the show that aired on Ch 10?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   

excuse me...i wasnt asking you to post in mine i just wanted to point out that they were already posted..i used the search and didnt come up...im pretty sure that you probably know its not the most reliable function...calm down a little..ad your thrad was brought up in mine and i even told the poster i had no idea of yours but the mods did nothing i guess becase i was told it was ok i guess if theyre in 2 different forums...plus yours was talking about it...all i did was put them up for people to see..its not like i stole your idea..

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by gdaub23

Well why didnt you add to my existing thread?

That was started 2-3 days before yours?

--Goto ATS search and enter '100 Days of Diaster'... please tell me what thread comes up first??

ATS Search ( Ask ATS )

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

i had no idea about it and after that poster said it was ok for both 2 be up and the mods didnt have at it before the 4 hour edit time then i thougt if they figured it was ok then i did to...i found them actually i think a day before i posted them...i dont understand if you seemed so worried about putting them up then shouldnt you have been keeping better track of youtube? if you were you woulda have seen them and got em up befor anybody else would have had a chance to do it first...mine was 3 days later...that left plenty of time to get them up before me...its not my fault i found it to be intresting and figured i would throw em up....no i dont live there but i get on youtube occaisonaly and there they were...i had no intentions of stealig your thunder...

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by gdaub23

If anything ATS has just put alot of time, effort and code into improving ATS search - this thread was released at the start of April -

Improved ATS Search just launched -

OP - SkepticOverlord

08/04/2011

The first step in our three-step plan to dominate the Internet by ensuring people can easily locate all the material being kept from them by the mainstream media is in place.

[insert maniacal laugh]

ASK.AboveTopSecret.com

Our vastly-improved search function has indexed more than five million distinct pages under the AboveTopSecret.com domain, and is ready for general use. The search results are vastly improved, and boolean search functions (finally) return to searching for content on ATS.

As the index fully cycles a second time, you'll also begin to see auto-complete begin to work for the more common/popular topics discussed on ATS. (yay!)

Phase two of search (requires an even deeper re-index and some additional code) will allow the prioritization of search results based on the date a thread was authored, the date of last reply, forum, flags, replies, and even member names. (Those factors can be searched now, but not yet used for prioritization of results.)

Phase three is top-secret.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Havick007
reply to post by gdaub23

Well why didnt you add to my existing thread?

That was started 2-3 days before yours?

--Goto ATS search and enter '100 Days of Diaster'... please tell me what thread comes up first??

because i used some of the yutube title forsearch which had that in it and it didnt come up with anythin other than stuff about elenin.....some people use the search differently..is there a certain way in the t and c's that shows the correct way? stuff happens...the mods left it up so i guess i wasnt in the wrong and if they shut her down down i couldnt care either way honestly

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by gdaub23

hmm well yeah sometimes the Mods are asleep or not doing their job....

I have posted far better threads but because someone got in 10 minutes before me with a one line crap post thier post was kept open and gained much publicity and Kudos....

I take offence when mine are closed or forgotten and others are kept open or gain more reviews tc... Especially when you put in time, looking up sources, uploading images and media etc...

I guess all you can say is.... Welcome to media

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by gdaub23

I never once mentioned elenin in my OP, the only reason i didnt post live clips is because as i was posting the OP, at the actual time the show was airing in Australia... It took 2--3 days for it to (the media -HD) be shared online.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   

i had no intentions of stealing anything and the before mentioned search thing is what it is going to be like when they get done but for now its crap...how bout i go through your threads and posts and give you the stars and flags i got to make up for it?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Ok we have a hundred days of disaster, but stars and who started what thread, so far is the topic of conversation.
btw to whoever found the videos, great job! but sad to say we still have not seen the worst of what is to come.
these are only the beginning of sorrows,and the labor pains, you hide and watch.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by gdaub23

Dont stress to much.... it's not your fault and i wanna hope that you didnt do it on purpose...

I just get fustrated when i put in time to articles and threads and it gets forgotten to easily...

It's Easter! Time for peace... not anger

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by infojunkie2

It might seem trivial, but when you put in so much effort to sharing information and threads then it might hit home...

The main thing is getting the info out there i guess... but i do hate when things like this happen.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Havick007

It might seem trivial, but when you put in so much effort to sharing information and threads then it might hit home...

The main thing is getting the info out there i guess... but i do hate when things like this happen.

I know what you mean I should not have said that, but I stand behind the rest of what I wrote.peace out

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Thanks and i hope you found the OP subject interesting and the direction of the main topic and video clips

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by gdaub23

I just want to point out that i have seen and understand climate change in Australia first hand this year. I live in Victoria, which compared to QLD the floods we experianced were small.... however, i grew up in Melbourne ( the 2nd largest cap sity in Au) and that floods we experianced this Jan and Feb.. were nothing to anything i have ever seen here.

The day and night of Feb 4/5th, i drove home from visiting my dad and the water was amazing, apart from flooding, i had the windsreen wipers on full power yet i couldnt see the road in front of me.. ( the rain was that hard and powerfull) i drove front end into flood waters and my car suffered damage to suspension and brakes... but the problem was that i couldnt see the flooded roads in front of me.. it's a scary experiance and i'm lucky i wasnt washed away on the Corrigan Rd overpass that has a bridge over a flood channel...

Yet to see what the people the QLD experianced was sadening... We experianced the 3-5 day aftermath of Cyclone Yasi... They experianced the full brunt of it!!!

I have been there and seen it second hand and reported it/....

Cyclone Yasi Thread

new topics
top topics

<<   2 >>

join