It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails a cover up?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
This is just an idea...not a belief, per se.

What if chemtrails are being used to blanket the sky? So we can't see something going on. Be it comet, asteroid, planet x, alien invasion, solar flares or anything else going on that they don't want us to see sky because of. Maybe keeping us from seeing something more devious they are doing.

Just a thought.
edit on 4/22/11 by ICEKOHLD because: Spelling

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

what if they are using the spray as a type of screen to use as a projection screen for a fake alien invasion?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

I've seen this technology you speak of ,Japan has it , they use water vapor to project the image on , there is a video on youtube that shows how they do it.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by bdb818888

but wouldn't it be better if it wasn't just water vapour that could clump together and form rain clouds, what better than a light weight metal of some description that would repel each other and prevent clumping,
Imaging the hologram that could be created at such a high altitude.

I have been meaning to start a thread about why the skies where I live have a strange ultra high cloud which is hardly noticable unless you look through polorized glasses.
15 years ago even without the glasses the skies where the most beutiful deep blue, now they are more of a powder blue

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
or what if they're spraying a specific bio active agent, an aerosolized form of moldevite that came from a specific meteorite from shambhala in Tibet that Nicholas Roerich found, and the prime purpose of said substnce is to activate rapid human evolution through unlocking junk DNA gifting supernatural abilities.... manifesting a true Second Coming.... a mass evolution of 'many messiahs' ...

naaaaaw... that would be ABSURD!

Always the absurd, son.. nobody ever suspects the absurd... nor would they believe it..we've fashioned in their mind what they believe to be fact and fiction... their ability to comprehend or even ingest the slightest fantastic notion, outside their narrow concept of reality ... is severely limited. this is their handicap. exploit it to the extreme. - Unknown

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

i will not disagree with you prevenge. in fact, i don't know anything about this guy or chemical or plan...
but...
i know a decent bit about the feeling of this mass second coming. i'm part of it.

new topics

top topics

join