It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red pulsating craft over Fresno -4/21/11 9.30pm-

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   

4/21/11 9.30pm

object made no noise movong slow.came from north east headed south west. slight wind clear night. camera sony trv-103 set on regular mode at about 20 times zoom.

Just wanted to share this an hear if anyone got some experience with identifying planes at night

He posted another video of UFO

4/16/11 8.35pm

fresno ca 4/16/11 8.35pm huge bright orb spotted going under the moon , then it fades out to nothing. camera sony trv-103 used in regular mode zoomed in at 10 times manual focuc. clear calm night. object commomg from south west heading north east

edit on 22-4-2011 by Vandalour because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Interesting Videos. The 2nd could be a Satellite? The first is strange, never saw just a slow fading, smooth blinking craft. Thanks for posting this.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
looks like the blinking red lights on antennas on top of hills to warn helicopters and airplanes where the hills are...just my opinion
edit on 22-4-2011 by gdaub23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by gdaub23
looks like the blinking red lights on antennas on top of hills to warn helicopters and airplanes where the hills are...just my opinion
edit on 22-4-2011 by gdaub23 because: (no reason given)

They don't fade in and out normaly. Maybe it's a rotating light that makes the fade illusion? And I have the feeling that the pusling light is moving if you look at the stars. It's also very high.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Both videos are quite fascinating especially the first video. I don't think I've ever seen such an object before and I don't have an explanation for what it might be either. If the red, pulsating light was lower I would have suggested that it could have been a light from the top of a building but you can also see what looks like a plane or a helicopter flying very close nearby which suggests it can't be a building. The second video can be debunked overtime as being an airplane but they are both excellent videos. The first one is probably the best UFO video I've seen in a while.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
At some points in the first video you can actually make out somewhat the craft involved. Maybe if blown up you could see it a bit better.

Good video, the second one appears to be normal.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

Brilliant find on the first one. Not heard of a craft with such lighting. Regardless it appears to be military. UFO nonetheless - What are they hiding! With they're blasted pulsating silent aircrafts.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Yea ive seen the red blinking light 2, always wondered what it could be. i used too live in california and constantly saw them every night. everyone i showed just said its a military airplane witch explains the slow movement and red blinking light. the noise isnt heard cause theyre new planes are designed too be silent and the size of it would also change the way it makes noise 2. but if i could fly next to it just to make sure of its model type i would. but nice catch! i been looking for someone too post a video about it already.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by gdaub23

I'm not saying that is what it is, but that is the first thing that it reminded me of. It looked like one of those lights they put up on mountains/hills that you can see at night. If the person shooting the film kept a constant movement then it would appear that it is moving.

On the other hand, if the person shooting the camera had a firm grip and wasn't moving the camera, then it is either a UFO or RCA in my opinion. I will wait for more expert analysis from other members.

Cool find OP star and flag.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I think the aliens ran out of ideas to warn us about something. We still don´t get it though they will abandon us soon. It´s unbelievable how much sightings we had in the couple of months but most of the world population doesn´t care. Maybe our ignorance will destroy us after all.

I guess they try to communicate with us or at least send a message. For the people who wonder why they didn´t just land on your lawn to deliver the message. Perhaps they want to but the TPTB won´t let them. I have the strong feeling that a war rages above our heads or under our feets. Whatever it is to come it will change our lifes forever.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
cant say for sure but i have seen what resembles this returning from offshore fishing at night many times. a channel marker light only thing is the plane or chopper but that could depend on the angle the shot was taken

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
This is KINGUFOKID aka Robert Thorson's footage. If you are not familiar with his channel and history he is known for the "fake plane" crap. He claims to film demon faces on birds, bugs, planes ect. He is one of the youtube krankies and he is not mentally well.

Example
[SNIP]

Here is another example of his madness
www.youtube.com...

Article
yowcrooks.wordpress.com...

So I would not deem him a credible witness or mentally sound to be able to tell the difference between a cell tower and a UFO.

Mod Edit: Removed off-topic video containing swearing
edit on 25-4-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier
This is KINGUFOKID aka Robert Thorson's footage. If you are not familiar with his channel and history he is known for the "fake plane" crap. He claims to film demon faces on birds, bugs, planes ect. He is one of the youtube krankies and he is not mentally well.

Example
[SNIP]

Here is another example of his madness
www.youtube.com...

Article
yowcrooks.wordpress.com...

So I would not deem him a credible witness or mentally sound to be able to tell the difference between a cell tower and a UFO.

Ok thanks for the links, he is one sick [SNIP]

edit on 25-4-2011 by Gemwolf because: Mod Edit: Censor circumvention

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

i dont know wha tthis object is. it was moving slow and it did not make any noise as it flew by

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

this page in not made to harass people wit hpal and post links to harassing videos, you are going to get this page shut down by the fbi. do you really want that to happen. ?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

this page in not made to harass people with pal and post links to harassing videos, you are going to get this page shut down by the fbi. do you really want that to happen. ?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join