It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Open Source Project for Tesla/Jackson Wireless Transmission

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Ok here we go electrical engineers and buffs, I thought instead of just debating on topics here is one that can be replicated and tested yourselves and compare notes? if you're interested then go to the page and download the plans and check it out, contemplate it, build it, and report back here and compare notes. Sound like fun? Go for it! Maybe change of pace. Now is the time to be a part of changing the the world...

Link

OS:Tesla, Meyl, and Jackson's Wireless Aetheric Power Transmission

A PESN open source project

Shortcut url: JacksonScalar.com...

Officially launched April 21, 2011

To replicate the wireless power transmission technology first introduced by Nikola Tesla, then enlarged upon recently by Nobel Prize-deserving Directory:Konstantin Meyl; and recently embodied into a simple set of plans by IEEE member, Steve Jackson.

The purpose of this open source project page is to facilitate the replication of these plans, as well as to characterize, optimize, improve, and come up with the zillion applications that can come from it.

Potential applications include: 1) harnessing aetheric energy, 2) superluminal communication, 3) wireless transmission of power through any barrier, 4) anti-gravity capabilities, and 5) creating defensive shields to make conventional war obsolete.

edit on 22-4-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-4-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Awsome I have been wondering why no one has really done this yet.

Once I get into university next year in engineering, might be a nice side procject to help out.
edit on 22-4-2011 by halfmask because: Reply about broken link irrelevent, it was fixed.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Wow great find, I think this will be a little project for me and the old man.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Really? No interest in this?

new topics

top topics

join