It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abraham Virtue, Terrorist Collaberator or G-Man Wanna Be????

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2003 @ 02:10 PM
link   
What do you think??? I am a defiant radical of the war on terrorism. I want to see the war on a different path then it is right now. I have been accused of being a threat to national security; well that all makes sense considering the way this war is carried out. If this war were doing anything, it would be fighting the terrorists. Not some idiots like Abu Sayyaf. Yeah they terrorize but do they do it on the scale of Hamas or HizbAllah?

No. No one does. They are the winners. They have beat the system. They have gotten away with murder!!!!! The FBI just stands by and watches. The FBI is a joke. It is a cesspool of corruption. If anyone had any sense they would not bother the FBI with stupid 'tips' that do them no good. For they have enough tips from inside about those they work with. The war is on.

The FBI is at war with itself, so what makes BeLLaTriX think that they have time for me??? Does he really think that they think I am a threat??? What I ridiculous accusation. Don't you think that the FBI would already know about me by now??? Trust me, if they don't then pigs fly.

I know they know who I am, and they know I am not the corruptor you say I am. You know nothing about me, or nothing about the FBI's Civil War. The contradcitions between the state, and government entities are vast. The State Department is full of corruption, and so is all the other agencies out there. Why??? Bad politics and corrupt people. The FBI while being corrupt knows this and does whatever the are allowed to do in order to stop this corruption. They know I among many in this world are ones willing to fight that war against corruption. The thing is, are they ready to fight it??? No. They system is scared straight, by the underground or the underworld.

Who understands me?????

posted on Mar, 25 2003 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Abraham Virtue

Who understands me?????

You ?

So, are you or aren't you monitored by the FBI ?

posted on Mar, 25 2003 @ 03:01 PM
link   
who cares?

posted on Mar, 25 2003 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Who understands you?

If you are misunderstood as you seem to claim, who's fault is it? You are understood as most be are; by what you say and do. As this is merely a board, you are only understood through what you say.

If one were to be that interested in understanding, they would have to monitor you.

posted on Mar, 25 2003 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Who understands me????? Posted by Abraham Virtue

I used to ask the same question. If it ever bothered me, I would just have a crown and coke, kick back, turn up the stereo, and forget that I should care if no one understood me....

posted on Mar, 25 2003 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Attention Fiend?

posted on Mar, 26 2003 @ 02:18 AM
link   
What does mean G-Man ? Gangsta ?

posted on Mar, 26 2003 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nans DESMICHELS
What does mean G-Man ? Gangsta ?

G-men = FBI peoples.

Hey, AV.....For most of us,you're just a terrorist pig.

I wonder who has voted for G-pig ?

[Edited on 26-3-2003 by ultra_phoenix]

posted on Mar, 26 2003 @ 03:05 AM
link   
my guess is nans or himself

posted on Mar, 26 2003 @ 04:21 AM
link   
I understand where you�re coming from Abraham.
I wouldn't let it worry you, this is only a website and the people on it are not a reflection on the number of people with whatever opinion in the real world.

Bellatrix, if you want to do something as petty, spiteful and malicious as report someone from this site to a law enforcement agency for voicing an opinion I have trouble seeing what your doing here in the first place.

How about this? I'd like to shove a shotgun up Bush's arse and watch his tiny brain go pop as I pull the trigger. After a lengthy torture session involving red-hot pokers, battery acid and a Barry Manilow C.D of course. Am I serious? Am I joking? Or am I just trying to make a point on a website?

I know! Let�s let the F.B.I decide!

You can run and tell your f*cking Grandma for all I care.

Fool.

posted on Mar, 26 2003 @ 07:50 AM
link   
BeLLaTrIx get off of it. I guess you love that devil worshiper(bush) so much that you will defend him to the bitter end. How lame.

You have made a terroristic threat to kill the presisdent.
And Kegs you are right about one thing and that is the FBI will decide.

And you can run to momma for bail money that is if your granted bail.

Looks like we got 2 terroristic pigs now.

Quit waisting the F.B.I's time. They have more important things to do like catch a real terrorist not some one with an opnion aganist your butt buddy bush

posted on Mar, 26 2003 @ 07:54 AM
link   
BeLLaTrIx, you must be the biggest moron on the face of this earth. Kegs is entitled to his own opinions and he doesnt need some hard on like you breathing down his neck. Get a life.

posted on Mar, 26 2003 @ 07:54 AM
link   
LOL,

God you're a riot!

Mmmh, okay what else do I maybe want to do....
How about I kidnap him, force him to listen to 12 hours of the vengaboys whilst a sweaty sumo wrestler gives him an all over hair wax, then I force him to actually read a book, not just look at the pictures ( I know he would find that torture) and then...
Well I still like the idea of shoving a twelve gauge where the sun dont shine.

LOL

The only one who's going to get a chap on the door is you dearie, for wasting police time.

posted on Mar, 26 2003 @ 08:26 AM
link   
collaborator

n 1: someone who assists in a plot

just thought it needed the correct spelling and perhaps the meaning.

posted on Mar, 26 2003 @ 09:30 AM
link   
AV...............two words...........Mental Hospital?

posted on Mar, 26 2003 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I voted G-man, that makes two.

posted on Mar, 26 2003 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Terroist Pig. But this has to be one of the stupidiest polls on the webisite. This one rivals Nans' polls! Who gives a #?

posted on Mar, 27 2003 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Now he has got kegs on his blacklist. What a jerk. I hope the Feds bust him for being a menace to the system. They have real work to do you know. They must think BeLLa is jealous.

By the way, can all of you people who called me crazy explain why you think that. Thank you.

posted on Mar, 27 2003 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Hello everyone,

If you think the FBI wants you just check here--->
www.fbi.gov...

I looked your not a topic unless your mugg matches the on the site. And last I checked freedom of speach still existed...

If your still suspect try some paxil and a fifth of JD.

posted on Mar, 28 2003 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Well, I didn't vote in this non-poll for somewhat obvious reasons...

I checked those "FBI Wanted Lists" & I'm apparently still safe...Whew!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join