It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first prediction post...Leonid meteor shower in Nov>>>>

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
The complications with C/2010 X1 around OCT 28 and the largest meteor shower of the year peaking nov 17th will lead to land and sea strikes...leading to the fire from the sky in visions of the end times, if I am not mistaken it will allow meteorites(plural) to potentially hit us...it could happen earlier with lesser meteor showers, but I have this odd feeling about the LEONID meteor showers this year....lets hope I am incorrect...not that its much better but lets hope the visions are only of the spacestation and satellites crashing...they would do less damage I hope...although the spacestation is nuclear powered...maybe the meteorites are better....HMMMM
edit on 22-4-2011 by Gemwolf because: Removed all caps title

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Comet Elenin has nothing, absolutely NOTHING to do with the Leonid meteor showers. Leonid Elenin is the name of the amateur Russian astronomer who discovered the comet. That's as tenuous a connection you will find.
*insert facepalm here*
edit on 4/22/2011 by dethduck because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by dethduck

Ummmm I just wanted to add one more little connection... the leonid meteor showers happen in november, when the comet will be close to us... and also close to an alignment date (oct 28th?) so its all within the same 40 days or so. Not that it means anything to me personally, but there is just one connection you didn`t notice or feel the need to list, and I`m no expert, so... Another thing, I`m pretty sure the op didn`t say that the two were connected as you seemed to assume. I`m pretty sure the op was just pointing out that it will be around the same time. In astronomical terms it`s pretty much simultaneous if you really want to get down to it although the meteor showers happen every year and elenin only comes once every 3,600 years.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Thank you OP, this is what we need. More "predictions", but this time as silly as possible.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by doctor j and inmate c5779

The closest approach to Earth of the comet will be on October 16th, not in November.
It will come within 21 million miles from the planet.
en.wikipedia.org...

The Leonid wil not arrive for a full month after on November 17th.
They come obviously much closer than the comet ever will.
www.theskyscrapers.org...

NO CONNECTION AT ALL!

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

ok so you have meteorites coming out of leo....elenin is coming out of leo...they speak of this coma tail following the comet being huge....any chance a meteorite could get picked up in elenins gravity and perhaps recieve additional energy as it approaches earth??

And just to really go out there....i wouldn't doubt it will appear almost like sourons eye from lord of the rings....picture a sphere that is red...but more towards infra red...and as it would approach the cosmic winds will peal back the reddish color and make a spot appear in the middle....

And just to be really nutz....in china they worship the dragon chasing a orange pearl....superimpose that on to the comet and tail...and the dragon prophecy talk of the balls of fire that the dragon reaps havoc on the earth with...picture the dragon throwing the balls...

And finally to add to my first prophecy that is not to come true....2012 is the chinese year of the fire dragon

More to come in the future....and heres hoping i will be wrong again....

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

I would encourage you to look in "subtle" synchomystism/or if you are into only the "gross" look into synchonistic events being related...

And i am betting you have no idea what i mean by subtle and gross...if you do i am sorry for assuming...if you do not...read some alchemy
peace...

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by dethduck
reply to post by doctor j and inmate c5779

The closest approach to Earth of the comet will be on October 16th, not in November.
It will come within 21 million miles from the planet.
en.wikipedia.org...

The Leonid wil not arrive for a full month after on November 17th.
They come obviously much closer than the comet ever will.
www.theskyscrapers.org...

NO CONNECTION AT ALL!

I am having a hard time with the expression on your avatar...is that person medicated?

Sorry I have not looked at the updated projections from NASA in the last week or 2....so I am mistaken...its was previously said the 28th would be its closest...i am sure you can even find older videos to confirm that...but I am always humble enough to admit an error.

However, the date is not the issue...the METEORITES BEING TOWED is my issue...

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Fine.
The comet is going to bring death and destruction to the world.
Oh woe is we. Better?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b6ea72f72483.gif[/atsimg]
I swear people aren't happy unless they're in terror these days.

top topics

join