It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

I saw a large aircraft disappear

page: 2
6
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
pity you took this picture from behind the window.
The orb can be a reflection from something within your car.




posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Concentrate on debating the topic and evidence presented only.

Thank you.



posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by rirb106
Look at the clouds again, toward the left side of the picture...the ones that look almost 'clear' are strange to me. Also the orb type thing near the top of the center lightpole


Those so called clear clouds look like reflections of your cars rear window, you can even make out the impression of the seat headrest as well.

Did you take the picture sitting inside your car ?

How fast was the aircraft moving ?

Where did you last see it in relation to the picture ?



posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
What was the distance between you and the aircraft? The lack of sound cues (before and after sighting) is troublesome as large, low-flying aircraft produce lots of noise.

Did the aircraft resemble this?:

www.ffa.int...



posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I repeat: please focus on the topic and the evidence presented.



posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   

edit on 22-4-2011 by neonitus because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I'm sorry this is upsetting so many people. I believe the OP is being completely honest. He has even gone out of his way to include all the information about the CT scan so as to make sure he's including all the possible factors that may have led to an hallucinatory experience. What kind of hoaxer would go to the trouble of making up a story with a photograph just to include details that anyone could easily use to discredit the sighting? It doesn't make sense for someone who wants to be believed to do that.

I don't know what he saw, or whether it was in his mind. But I'm pretty sure he's being honest and open. And why attack this so hard, anyway? That just makes me think there may really be something to it, since plenty of ridiculous claims are posted all the time without encountering such hostility.



posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by MisterBurns
easier than a cloaking device cos any IR SAM would 'see' it anyway.


you dont think a cloak might hide the Infrared light also? Could possibly be just a little useful just because we can only see (or not see) the visible spectrum being cloaked doesnt mean that other spectrum's are not being cloaked


Originally posted by sepermeru
I don't know what he saw, or whether it was in his mind. But I'm pretty sure he's being honest and open. And why attack this so hard, anyway? That just makes me think there may really be something to it, since plenty of ridiculous claims are posted all the time without encountering such hostility.


Hmm I was just thinking the same thing....
edit on 4/22/2011 by iforget because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
It has been a long time ago that I saw a program on the latest stealth tech and at that time they had already made a plane that could relect its surounings to disapear, maybe you saw one. it was done with small panels that could digitaly reproduce the sky in the area it flew, then they never showed anymore and there seems to be no info on it. they talk like it has not been done when they showed it had been done...

Researchers at the University of Florida are in the process of developing an ‘electrochromic polymer’. These thin sheets cover the aircraft’s white skin and sense the hue, color and brightness of the surrounding sky and ground. The image received is then projected onto the aircraft’s opposite side. When charged to a certain voltage, these panels undergo color change.

Skip to the bottom area of this site very interesting...myself i think they have had these for a while.

bayourenaissanceman.blogspot.com...
edit on 22-4-2011 by Char-Lee because: add



posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by rirb106
 


Very cool rirb106 -- feel free to do a little digging starting here (www.abovetopsecret.com...)... LSWONE and Zorgon have shared some interesting finds.

You'll also want to research ROC (Resnic, O'neal and Cramer) -- you'll get a kick out of what you'll find



posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
That is incredible, I had something veyr similiar happen to me about a week and a half ago. I was walking to work and I looked up in the sky and saw an airplane flying overhead. (not too uncommon as I work right next to an airfield). It was night time, and i saw all lights stop blinking and something happened to the plane. I can ONLY describe what i saw as a black hole opening up and consuming the plane, then the hole closed. I dont know what to make of it.



posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I'm surpirsed that nobody has mentioned it, but maybe what you saw, the plane, was actually a hologram of some sort. Not a real plane, but a projection of a plane from another location. That tech is out there already, and possibly in use with what you saw, hence the lack of a loud sound that a plane of that size would have made. Blue Beam anyone?
edit on 4/22/2011 by ChachiArcola because: Spelling



posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I'm not trying to make light of your experience, but I'm presenting this as a possibility for you to consider. A friend of mine was flying an R/C plane when it suddenly disappeared. He said it was the most bizarre thing, it just completely vanished. He searched for it and did manage to find it crashed nearby. About a week later the exact same thing happened with a different plane, he was flying it and it seemed to vanish before his eyes. Having it happen once is one thing, but since it happened twice he became concerned and saw his doctor. It turns out he has an intermittent vision problem that was repeatable under certain conditions. The wierd thing is he said that it didn't look like a blank spot or anything, but more like the object disappeared and he could see sky where it had once been! If this is what happened to you it may very well have been a temporary condition related to your medication or to the fact you hadn't eaten. If it happens again you might consider seeing a doctor.

Of course it could also have been a cloaking device or something, but if it happens to you again then you can probably rule that out.



posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Discotech

Originally posted by rirb106
Look at the clouds again, toward the left side of the picture...the ones that look almost 'clear' are strange to me. Also the orb type thing near the top of the center lightpole


Those so called clear clouds look like reflections of your cars rear window, you can even make out the impression of the seat headrest as well.

Did you take the picture sitting inside your car ?

How fast was the aircraft moving ?

Where did you last see it in relation to the picture ?

Yes I was inside of my car. I dont remember if the window was up or down. I was recently looking through the pictures on my phone, thats when I decided to join here and post my story. If anything, the picture shows you the terrain and gives you a better mental image of what I am trying to describe.
It appeared to be moving slowly
And I believe it was in between the two right poles? Maybe closer to the center pole.


Originally posted by tyson
What was the distance between you and the aircraft? The lack of sound cues (before and after sighting) is troublesome as large, low-flying aircraft produce lots of noise.

Did the aircraft resemble this?:

www.ffa.int...


I always drive with some sort of music. I dont remember any sound, it may be because it was masked by music. Not sure.
It looked to have more of a square body. I saw the right side of the plane only. And it was inbetween me and thhe far mountain.


Originally posted by sepermeru
I'm sorry this is upsetting so many people. I believe the OP is being completely honest. He has even gone out of his way to include all the information about the CT scan so as to make sure he's including all the possible factors that may have led to an hallucinatory experience. What kind of hoaxer would go to the trouble of making up a story with a photograph just to include details that anyone could easily use to discredit the sighting? It doesn't make sense for someone who wants to be believed to do that.

I don't know what he saw, or whether it was in his mind. But I'm pretty sure he's being honest and open. And why attack this so hard, anyway? That just makes me think there may really be something to it, since plenty of ridiculous claims are posted all the time without encountering such hostility.

I must say, I have been lurking here quite a while, and have read plenty of crazy claims with no details, and nobody has acted like a few people in this thread. Its kind of strange to me, but it is what it is.


Originally posted by Char-Lee

Researchers at the University of Florida are in the process of developing an ‘electrochromic polymer’. These thin sheets cover the aircraft’s white skin and sense the hue, color and brightness of the surrounding sky and ground. The image received is then projected onto the aircraft’s opposite side. When charged to a certain voltage, these panels undergo color change.

Skip to the bottom area of this site very interesting...myself i think they have had these for a while.

bayourenaissanceman.blogspot.com...
edit on 22-4-2011 by Char-Lee because: add

Informative, thank you very much

Originally posted by Yukitup
reply to post by rirb106
 


Very cool rirb106 -- feel free to do a little digging starting here (www.abovetopsecret.com...)... LSWONE and Zorgon have shared some interesting finds.

You'll also want to research ROC (Resnic, O'neal and Cramer) -- you'll get a kick out of what you'll find

Awesome, thanks


Originally posted by Thornography11
That is incredible, I had something veyr similiar happen to me about a week and a half ago. I was walking to work and I looked up in the sky and saw an airplane flying overhead. (not too uncommon as I work right next to an airfield). It was night time, and i saw all lights stop blinking and something happened to the plane. I can ONLY describe what i saw as a black hole opening up and consuming the plane, then the hole closed. I dont know what to make of it.

Did you actually see a 'hole'? Or did it look as if it just went into nothingness?


Originally posted by ChachiArcola
I'm surpirsed that nobody has mentioned it, but maybe what you saw, the plane, was actually a hologram of some sort. Not a real plane, but a projection of a plane from another location. That tech is out there already, and possibly in use with what you saw, hence the lack of a loud sound that a plane of that size would have made. Blue Beam anyone?
edit on 4/22/2011 by ChachiArcola because: Spelling

Do you happen to have any links I could look at? Or things to research/keywords to search? I wasnt aware of this



posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by SavedOne
I'm not trying to make light of your experience, but I'm presenting this as a possibility for you to consider. A friend of mine was flying an R/C plane when it suddenly disappeared. He said it was the most bizarre thing, it just completely vanished. He searched for it and did manage to find it crashed nearby. About a week later the exact same thing happened with a different plane, he was flying it and it seemed to vanish before his eyes. Having it happen once is one thing, but since it happened twice he became concerned and saw his doctor. It turns out he has an intermittent vision problem that was repeatable under certain conditions. The wierd thing is he said that it didn't look like a blank spot or anything, but more like the object disappeared and he could see sky where it had once been! If this is what happened to you it may very well have been a temporary condition related to your medication or to the fact you hadn't eaten. If it happens again you might consider seeing a doctor.

Of course it could also have been a cloaking device or something, but if it happens to you again then you can probably rule that out.

Thats interesting, its actually kind of scary.



posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I've seen a plane disappear. I was traveling down a highway as a passenger and I clearly could see two jets flying almost beside each other leaving contrails behind. I could see both planes clearly and then one of them just vanished and it's contrail just ended. Very weird.


Thanx for sharing your story.



posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by rirb106
 

Sure. Here is some info for you:

Military Research on Holograms:
www.wired.com...

Project Blue Beam (If true, pretty wild!):
educate-yourself.org...
hubpages.com...


Sample Video (This is pretty cool!):



posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by rirb106
Yes I was inside of my car. I dont remember if the window was up or down. I was recently looking through the pictures on my phone, thats when I decided to join here and post my story. If anything, the picture shows you the terrain and gives you a better mental image of what I am trying to describe.
It appeared to be moving slowly
And I believe it was in between the two right poles? Maybe closer to the center pole.


Thankyou for taking the time to reply, the fact you were in your car can at least explain away the clear clouds due to what I've said about the windows reflecting off your windshield, would you be willing to accept that as a plausible reason for that part of your concerns about the clear clouds ?

Unfortunately with the picture we don't really have much to go, but I will tell you this, one occassion I was watching a passenger jet, think it was a 747 due to the 4 engine configuration, it was quite high up and flying overhead, the sky did have some clouds but they were quite sporadic and nowhere near the size of clouds in your picture, so, as I was watching it fly overhead into a cloud, I looked down for a brief second and when I looked back up it had vanished, nowhere to be seen. This is very similar to your story and my conclusion was that it had passed further than I presumed it would have passed, I didn't put it down to anything else. Take it for what you will but I thought I would share this with you



posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I wish you could have snapped a picture before it vanished.
It's the window that I have questions about.
Could the plane have been behind you "or to your side" opposite of the direction from which the shot was taken at?
Sort of like a double exposure.....the window acting like a mirror reflecting the plane behind while still allowing to see whats out the window in front of you.
Similar to the effect in your picture where we can see the outline of the interior of the car?
A mostly clear sky behind you would be very transparent of a reflection in comparison with a solid plane? It can be cloudy on one side of the car and clear on the other.
Do you see what I'm trying to say?
Once the plane behind you flew out of the windows frame it might of seemed to disappear.
This just something that people might throw at you.
You must develop quicker camera skills to survive grasshopper.
I don't doubt your statement I just wish you better luck getting that one in million shot next time.
edit on 22-4-2011 by DreamVapor because: misspell



new topics

top topics



 
6
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join