It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I saw a large aircraft disappear

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Last July/August I had to have a CT scan done. My last food and drink consumed was at 12am the night before my scheduled appointment. I was given two drink solutions to consume. One was consumed six hours prior to the appointment, and the other was consumed approximately an hour prior to the appointment. My appointment was at 12pm the following day. The drink solutions are supposed to highlight your veins/arteries etc on the CT scan from my understanding. This comes into play at the end.

I lived in a small town in northern California. The hospital where my scan was to be done was approximately 2 miles out of the main street of the town, leading up the highway out of town. The hospital is close to the base of a mountain. There is a highway that goes uphill alongside the mountain, behind the hospital.

I got to the hospital at approximately 11:45am. I was pulling into the road toward the hospital when I noticed what appeared to be a very large military type dark green cargo plane. Im not familiar with large aircraft, but this was a very unusual sight. I have never seen this type of plane flying near the town (or ever in my life for that matter), in my 13 or so years of living there. The plane was flying very low.

I was pretty fascinated with the plane, so I decided to pull over and watch it. I pulled over my vehicle, and went to pull out my phone to snap a picture of this thing.

Before I got a chance to even pull out my phone, it looked like the plane disappeared into nothing. It looked like the plane literally flew behind an invisible wall. Disappearing from the front to the back. I had a clear view of the plane the entire time. It did not fly over the mountain. It did not get blocked by the sun. I had a crystal clear view of this thing literally disappearing.

I was not seeing things. This was very real. The only possible explanation I can come up with, was that I had nothing to drink or eat for almost twelve hours. I have done the same thing many times before and never 'hallucinated' anything.
I am certain of what I saw.

I took a picture after it disappeared, and noticed a few things abnormal. This is the unedited photo. Notice the clouds, and orb shape near the enter lightpole. Picture was taken with an Lg Xenon.

Thoughts?
Link to full size picture

edit on 22-4-2011 by rirb106 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by rirb106

Don't be too alarmed. Things like this happen.

I have been reading some transcripts of conversations that mention a lot of phenomena of this general type.

Those conversations indicated that such reports would become more frequent.

Thanks a lot for sharing the experience!

Don't let anyone convince you that it didn't really happen. It's part of your reality. It may prove useful later.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Its a shame you didn't get a picture of the alleged 'UFO' you seen. I would be intrigued to know the answers of these questions:

- Are you sure there are not any airports/airfields near by or for that matter military installations?
- Roughly how far was the object of off the ground and how could you gauge this?
- When you say 'large' can you give us an estimate of how big the 'UFO' was?
- Where the any generic aircraft sounds associated with the 'UFO'?

Your description of the object you allegedly seen is giving me the feeling that what you saw was probably a military aircraft - perhaps a test flight buts its unlikely unless there is a military installation nearby. Looking at the image you took I can't really see anything untoward. However, I would be interested to know if anyone else has seen this 'UFO' before particularly around The United States.
edit on 22-4-2011 by ProfessorT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
You can tell that its taken from behind glass so its probably a reflection off your camera's led or something because it doesn't look like any artefact a plane would make on a camera at that distance and brightness.

Not saying you didn't see a large plane disappear just I don't think this comes from a large plane, it seems far too bright to be coming from the distance its supposed to be (ie. around the top of the mountain) its more likely coming from something much closer (inside the car).
edit on 22-4-2011 by MisterBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing. I've seen a craft of sorts in daylight before too.
I feel you'll have people try to dismiss the post, by questioning your ct scan(your health at the time), which you may or may not want to discuss.
Possible government craft/afb craft, look into bases around the area in question and local sightings.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProfessorT
Its a shame you didn't get a picture of the alleged 'UFO' you seen. I would be intrigued to know the answers of these questions:

- Are you sure there are not any airports/airfields near by or for that matter military installations?
- Roughly how far was the object of off the ground and how could you gauge this?
- When you say 'large' can you give us an estimate of how big the 'UFO' was?
- Where the any generic aircraft sounds associated with the 'UFO'?

Your description of the object you allegedly seen is giving me the feeling that what you saw was probably a military aircraft - perhaps a test flight buts its unlikely unless there is a military installation nearby. Looking at the image you took I can't really see anything untoward. However, i would be interested to know if anyone else has seen this 'UFO' before particularly around The United States.

-There is an airport about 7 miles south. Its a small airport, not military/international or anything
-I cant give you a measurement. The mountain was its backdrop. This thing was LOW, which caught my attention.
-It looked like a military type cargo plane. A large body.
-I dont remember any sounds

It looked like a military type plane to me. There is a base about 50 miles south, but I have never seen any type of military aircraft in the area

Look at the clouds again, toward the left side of the picture...the ones that look almost 'clear' are strange to me. Also the orb type thing near the top of the center lightpole

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
What is that huge shadow on the ground coming from? And is that big odd faint white area somewhat above the shadow about the same size and shape as what you saw?
edit on 22-4-2011 by sepermeru because: edit button makes me happy

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by sepermeru
What is that huge shadow on the ground coming from? And is that big odd faint white area somewhat above the shadow about the same size and shape as what you saw?
edit on 22-4-2011 by sepermeru because: edit button makes me happy

Not sure about the shadow. I think its the way the mountains are.
I should go take another picture at the same time and see if the shadow is there

And no it is not. What I saw looked like a military type aircraft. The strange thing was it disappeared.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Look at the clouds again, toward the left side of the picture...the ones that look almost 'clear' are strange to me. Also the orb type thing near the top of the center lightpole

Dont see anything odd with the clouds, stop pushing it, your desparation for us to see what you see makes me think you tried to do something with the clouds and the 'orb' and you want us to recognise it.

[snip]
edit on 22/4/11 by masqua because: Off topic questions removed

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
It's a paradigm- Military aircraft have different flight restrictions than most "passenger" flights. Your eyes are not deceiving you. You mind isn't either. We are always thinking were observing life as a whole picture, when light that enters the eye is often only visually interpreted upside down. Same goes with the terrain- you are observing life as 1/3 tropic- meaning 1/3 of your life is a combination of a definition of reality that you live, a reality that lives with you, and a reality that shields you from concepts of the truth. I believe that you did see a military aircraft, and that it seemed to vanish from thin air, but I also believe that you are as sane and well adjusted as anyone else.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9e29b7f38330.png[/atsimg]

Extreme close up looks decidedly uninteresting doesn't it?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Very interesting. and definitely in the realm of military technology... We already know the British were working on invisible tanks. Throwing billions at the military industrial complex might be paying off finally.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by MisterBurns
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9e29b7f38330.png[/atsimg]

Extreme close up looks decidedly uninteresting doesn't it?

Regardless of the picture, I know what I saw. Wondering if anyone else has experienced similar

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Da Man6
Very interesting. and definitely in the realm of military technology... We already know the British were working on invisible tanks. Throwing billions at the military industrial complex might be paying off finally.

Interesting. I wasnt aware of this. Thanks for the info

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Well, I live in OC......today I see the longest chemtrail I have ever seen in my life.....it is literally west to east.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Da Man6

What has that got to do with this?

An invisible tank is one thing, but lets look at tank threats, IR shoulder launched missile, its not invisible to that is it, anti tank mine, its not feather light is it, person hiding in the grass with RPG, its not silent or completely invisible, its just slightly cloaked from human eyes so the only thing its invisible to is a deaf short sighted RPG soldier who cant see the huge plume of desert the invisible tank is giving up. The only benefit is a defensive line and you can use camo for that. Billion my a55.

Lets look at invisible aircraft, stealth is radar invisible you can still hear it, fast and low (below radar ala Tornado GR4) is just as effective cos once you hear it, its too late, so, the only thing that benefits them from invisible to eye are low flying slow aircraft, we have high altitude and low altitude precision bombers so why do we need a 'huge' invisible aircraft, we dont. Maybe an invisible silent predator would be a force multiplier but surely just making it from clear perspex would be easier than a cloaking device cos any IR SAM would 'see' it anyway.

Its all nonsense people, no military no UFO, just disinformation for reasons unknown.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join