It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Troy Hurtubise revealing his secret recipes?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I've been a follower of Troy Hurtubise's work for a long time. If you don't know the name, he is the man who made the Grizzly bear proof suit. He was even hit by a suspended car (like a battering ram) while in the suit, and it merely knocked him over.

Troy's work is mostly making armor and related substances. His current claim to fame is the Trojan suit of armor, the recently so-called "real Halo suit". He has already designed a successor to that suit, the Trojan-S. Way sleeker, and much more elegant. The suit itself took several 9mm, 357 magnum, and even a 12gauge slug to a one inch spot on the chest in a row, the hits were stacked on one another, and nothing penetrated. The impression clay they use to test body compression (they put the armor over a lump or sheet of clay) wasn't even slightly indented.

Some of Troy's more amazing and secretive substances have been demonstrated, but the "secret" never revealed.

The first is his "Firepaste". When dried it turns into substance that is amazingly fire and heat proof. He put a layer of it on his head, and used a blowtorch on it that was thousands of degrees hot for several minutes. He was unscathed.

The second, and even more interesting is his "1313 paste". A mixture of several of his recipe's, spread on kevlar, and compressed for days. It is extremely bulletproof and explosive proof, and inexpensive.

Troy also claims to have created something called the "Angel light". Allegedly it can see through pretty much anything. This claim is less certain than his others, as it has never been seen by the public, but it should not detract from his proven claims with his other work.

Just today I decided to check out Troy's sight, inspired by a recent Power armor thread here on ATS, and see if anything new was happening. To my surprise and delight, Troy has announced a new show he is making, advertised as...

BIG BANG
Reality Show
Coming Soon
All Secrets Revealed
Starring Troy & Jeff
Live In The Lab
Build Your Own Armour
And Much Much More

At his own website...
Inventor Troy website

Needless to say, I am VERY excited. I have wondered about Troy's work for years, and now everyone may get a chance to learn his amazing secrets. I'm not sure how long this particular advertisement has been up, but it is less then a month or two old. The last time I was on the sight, it was not there. BTW, the suit he is wearing in the voice-over intro picture is the upgraded Trojan-S suit of armor, you only see it fully in focus for a split second so don't blink...lol.

Personally, I want to build my own armor like the AD says. Especially if it can do what Troy's armor does.

So, what do you think?
Which of Troy's inventions are you most interested in?

These things he makes are amazing, if no one learns this stuff it will eventually be forgotten...like how to make genuine Damascus steel. Who knows, one day a tile of 1313 paste may save your life.

Disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with Troy Hurtubise or his website. I am just a big fan of his work.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Upon visiting your thread, i instantly grabbed Troy Hurtubise and chucked it into Google. First thing that came up was this video.

I couldn't stop laughing throughout the video, he sure has a creative mind...

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
He's one of the most interesting "raw" inventors I've ever seen.
I'm shocked that the interest in his work is so minimal on ATS.

new topics

join