It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Martian male reproductive tract found in Martian meteorite.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Well, as I see it you only have 3 choices here.... and I know for a fact it isn't choice number #1.

1) Myanus

2) Uranus

3) Mars

So, if it isn't from youranus, I mean Uranus, then it definitely has to be from Mars...Simple logic will tell you this....

I just had to post this as I am in a good mood today for some reason or another....probably another....

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I might as well throw in my smart-ass comment. This could just be another dick in the mud.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I bet the Martian kid who went out behind the barn with his dad's nudie magazine thought he'd gotten away with it, and now he's about to become known throughout the Solar System. Busted big time! heh!heh!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

This very basic correlation to Mars does not in any way make it from Mars.

Nice try.

NASA's definition of compelling means, "seems like it makes sense."

I never said that it's not from Mars, I'm just telling you NASA is garbage.

Gotta love how you just quoted some random unrelated evidence to back up your odd anger filled attempt at defending them.
edit on 22-4-2011 by Tephra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Ok. We can't say for sure where that rock came from. NASA etc say Mars. The PROBABLE source is DEDUCED as Mars. But since this happened long before NASA and mankind existed, there cannot be 100% proof that it came from Mars. There are no witneses, no gps or radar tracks, no flight plan, no photos, no label "if found I am lost please return me to Mars", nothing other than detailed examination and deduction.

And any organisation that airbrushes photos and expects everyone to believe them has to accept that some folks might not automatically say hail to the great NASA but instead wonder if the Mars rock is a load of t*ss too.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tephra

This very basic correlation to Mars does not in any way make it from Mars.

Nice try.

NASA's definition of compelling means, "seems like it makes sense."

I never said that it's not from Mars, I'm just telling you NASA is garbage.

Gotta love how you just quoted some random unrelated evidence to back up your odd anger filled attempt at defending them.
edit on 22-4-2011 by Tephra because: (no reason given)

I was going to spend some time to answer your post but whatever I say will be "gargage." So to the hell with it.

Since you do not post any articles and links saying it is garbage. Have a good day.

Ps: I am losing(have lost) faith in Nasa. But they do have some good research. It is not all garbage. I am not angry. I just get tired of all of the "garbage".

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

First, Well said.

Can I just point out though in retort to my lack of evidence to the contrary. Who is possibly going to counter examine the meteorite, and for that matter...what's the real purpose. NASA can just say whatever they want, and the rock will never be seen again.

I'm not a total idiot, I know NASA has some bright minds, and some valid research. But the corruption, greed, and government control has totally twisted most of their output.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by StripedBandit

It must be Osiris'! He lost it...

Nice find, OP!
Can you imagine it could happen to you, too, to be found, or part of you, inside a future meteorite? What a way to attain "immortality"!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
So it's true... Men really do rule the universe!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by linliangtai

"Martian male reproductive tract found in Martian meteorite.
Figure 1 below is marked for fossilized partial remains of possible male reproductive tract found in a fragment of Nakhlite meteorite that originated from Mars:
Figure 1: 10,000X Electron image by University of Leicester, UK, marked by me.
www.wretch.cc...
Compare with Earthly epididymis displayed at www.deltagen.com..."

The following Earthly epididymis micrograph is better, but the link failed to work here many times:
upload.wikimedia.org...

Another link to Earthly epididymis micrograph:
www.bu.edu...

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Looks like ice to me.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by AMANNAMEDQUEST

These replies are killing me..

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

"Looks like ice to me."
Scientists say no two snow flakes look the same if they are magnified to 10,000 times. Well, the epithelial cells in the epididymis tubules have been magnified to 10,000 times and many of those epithelical cells still look almost the same.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Haha, wow. Of all the possible alien discoveries, I never imagined the possibility of alien wang.

If this is real life, I feel bad for the guy. Seems like even the space women might have a bit of the crazy!

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I would have titled the post" Martian Schlong found in meteorite". (Perhaps a Martian John Wayne Bobbitt) But I have a penchant for sensationalism.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join