It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Martian male reproductive tract found in Martian meteorite.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Martian male reproductive tract found in Martian meteorite.

Figure 1 below is marked for fossilized partial remains of possible male reproductive tract found in a fragment of Nakhlite meteorite that originated from Mars:
Figure 1: 10,000X Electron image by University of Leicester, UK, marked by me.
www.wretch.cc...

Compare with Earthly epididymis displayed at www.deltagen.com...

Photo source and credit for Figure 1:
www2.le.ac.uk...

Added on Feb. 13, 2011:
Found: Martian sperm cell/epithelial cell nuclei

A meteorite originating from Mars is found to have contained a sperm cell and many epithelial cells with nuclei as marked in the following two figures:
Figure 1: electron imge marked for epithelium and epithelial cells with nuclei
www.wretch.cc...

Figure 2: electron image marked for fossilized sperm cell and epithelial cells with nuclei
www.wretch.cc...

Image source and credit for Figure 1: www.alphagalileo.org...
Image source and credit for Figure 2: University of Leicester, UK at www2.le.ac.uk...

Added on Feb. 16, 2011:
Irrefutable Martian life found in meteorite Lafayette

The following figures show irrefutable Martian life remains (note 1), because their structures of epididymis tubule tissues have never been found in any non-life material. No mineral crystals ever formed the same structures as shown in these electron images:
www.wretch.cc...

www.wretch.cc...

www.wretch.cc...

www.wretch.cc...

www.wretch.cc...

Note 1: material originally described in www.alphagalileo.org...

Added on Feb. 18, 2011:
Reasons for identifying epididymis remains in meteorite Lafayette

1. According to Wikipedia article (note 1), epididymis is part of the male reproductive system. In humans, it is six meters long, tightly coiled behind each testis. A human epididymis tubule micrograph --Fig.1: www.bu.edu... closely resembles the Martian material --Fig. 2: www.wretch.cc... found in meteorite Lafayette (note 2).
2. No Earthly material/contaminants could have got into the meteorite and formed “sperm and tubules” in Figure 2.
3. The origin of the above Martian material is not minerals or any other non-life material for the following reasons:
(a) Phylosilicates, or clay, or asbestos may resemble the Martian material on the nano/micron levels, but they are never found to show the size and shape of whole “epididymis tubules” in Figure 2 above.
(b) Other minerals may possibly show the general shape of whole “epididymis tubules”, but such minerals, on the nano/micron/crystal/cell levels, do not show the morphology of phyloslicates, or clay, or asbestos, or “epithelial cells” or “sperm” of Figure 2 above.

So, the only other non-life possibility is nonminerals that has no life, such as amber, frozen carbon dioxide, man-made fibers, etc. Again, these nonminerals have never been reported to resemble epididymis tubules on both nano and micron levels.

In view of (a) and (b), the Martian material in Figure 2 must have had its origin in an organism. As meteorite Lafayette has been confirmed by NASA as originating from Mars, and in view of Point 1 and Point 2, I can only conclude the Martian material in Figure 2 was Martian animal fossil organ remains of epididymis. The Martian past life is shown on four levels in Figure 2: on the organ level ( epididymis); on the tissue level (epithelium and tubules); on the cell level (sperm and epithelial cells); on the molecule level (flagellum of sperm). I never saw a Martian fossil showing all four levels of life.

Note 1: Wikipedia article on epididymis
en.wikipedia.org...

Note 2: Free online article describing the Martian material
www.alphagalileo.org...

Added on Feb. 19, 2011:
Martian epididymis marked in details.

Some people still could not recognize the cells on the Martian
epididymis tubules. So, I marked the details of the cells, showing cell boundaries, cell bodies, nuclei, tubule lumen, etc. at www.wretch.cc...
in the hope that people could compare the Martian material more easily with Earthly human epididymis tubule at www.bu.edu...

Added on Feb. 21, 2011:
Unambiguous Martian epithelial cells:

Figure 1 below shows Martian and Earthly epithelial cells in
epididymis are almost the same in shape, although Earthly human epididymis is 15 times wider than that of the Martian animal.
Figure 1: www.wretch.cc...

Source and credit for left image in above figure: www.alphagalileo.org...
Source and credit for right image:
www.visualsunlimited.com...

edit on 22-4-2011 by linliangtai because: replace unworking link (for Earthly male reproductive tract) with Wikipedia figure

edit on 22-4-2011 by linliangtai because: fixed link

edit on 22-4-2011 by linliangtai because: fixed link

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by linliangtai

HAHA ! I always knew that we were not alone in the universe !

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   

I'm not a gynocologist but if that is true then that seems a bit freaky.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Who knew disclosure would come in the form of a frozen alien wang?
Now *thats* one for the history books

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Forgive me for asking this but.......how do we know for sure that the meteorite came from mars?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Why didn't you mention the part where the original source clearly and without any sign of controversy says that the University of Leicester team studying this sample determined the shape to be the result of ancient flowing Martian water?

How did you decide that cannot be the case?

You declare it's impossible without even addressing the specific explanation already provided by those with actual access to the sample. They say the shape was made by water and contains deposits that could only come from water.

The caption under the same photo you've used out of context here says:
"A vein through which water has flowed".

It also says of the sample: "By comparing the five meteorites, they showed the presence of veins created during an impact on Mars. They suggest that this impact was associated with a 1-10 km diameter crater. Buried ice melted during this impact depositing clay, serpentine, carbonate and a gel deposit in the veins."

So what gives with asserting this alien wang stuff like it's anything real?
edit on 22-4-2011 by sepermeru because: edit button is my best friend

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Interesting find about the...testicles(or namely epididymis), but more info needed...
&

Wondering how the sperm compare and contrast. The smaller tract may because of the 'bein'g being smaller than a human... possible Grey?

edit on 22-4-2011 by dreamingawake because: correction

edit on 22-4-2011 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Well... nice find!
There is so much I wanna say... but I wanna keep my ATS Points, lol

I can say this without getting into trouble, lol

Never thought I would see anything to do with the insemination of space rocks by aliens

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Its spam (not sperm).

The host site is some Thai girls hookup site, possibly mail order women and the OP is LiangLiangThai who will love you long time for fifty dollars.

Unbelievable.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by dreamingawake

It's not the reproductive system of anything. It's a chamber through which water once flowed.

It is actually quite exciting and awesome enough without adding a bunch of unsubstantiated nonsense to it.

The OP posted the link to the actual explanation already: www2.le.ac.uk...

That link has literally the same photo this OP is claiming to be xenophallic captioned as being formed by flowing water.

If you want to say that is wrong, you have to explain why, not just assert something different. Why do you think it wasn't exactly what the team studying the meteorites say it was?
edit on 22-4-2011 by sepermeru because: edit button is my best friend

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Hoax bin!

That is all.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
what more proof do people need? their it is set in stone ,their is other life out their !!!!! woooooohooooo ALLAHU ACKBAR!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nephi1337
what more proof do people need? their it is set in stone ,their is other life out their !!!!! woooooohooooo ALLAHU ACKBAR!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
No one can disprove it, because it was life.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by sepermeru

I basically used the following two major figures in the post:
1. www.wretch.cc...

2. www.wretch.cc...

The first figure did not appear in the journal article, but it did appear as the journal's cover picture for that issue.
Since the authors of the original article did not elaborate on this figure, did my claim of of an epididymis fossil contradict the claims of the original authors?

In the second figure, the original authors mark phyllosilicate at figure center. Beside the phyllosilicate marked by the original author is my red arrow pointing to something I claim as a "fossilized epithelial cell with nucleus".
Does my claim contradict those of the original authors?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by sepermeru

Seminal fluid flowed through it. I did not object to that.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Flyinghaggis

NASA said so. Meteorite Lafayette belongs to the Nakhlite group of meteorites, which all came from Mars accoring to NASA and Wikipedia.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
NASA is good at one thing....Talk. They can just say whatever the # they want, "ummm yes, this meteorite is from Uranus, it's very clear since we've clearly never been there."

Useless clowns, they should just be renamed to BSPM, Bogus Science Propaganda Machine.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tephra
NASA is good at one thing....Talk. They can just say whatever the # they want, "ummm yes, this meteorite is from Uranus, it's very clear since we've clearly never been there."

Useless clowns, they should just be renamed to BSPM, Bogus Science Propaganda Machine.

It is obvious that you are not well versed in scientific data collection. There are several ways to detect if the meteorite came from Mars.

Eleven of the twelve martian meteorites have ages less than 1.3 billion years, ALH84001 at 4.5 billion years old being the only exception. All twelve are igneous rocks crystallized from molten magma in a way which suggests they formed in a planetary-sized body, not an asteroid. They have similar oxygen isotope characteristics to each other and higher concentrations of ferric iron, water, and other volatiles than other meteorites. All twelve also show evidence of shock heating, presumably as a result of the impact which ejected them into space. Gas bubbles trapped in one meteorite, EETA79001, have a composition which matches the current martian atmosphere as measured by the Viking Landers, compelling evidence that this meteorite and by association the others, including ALH84001, came from Mars.

nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov...

I guess we should leave the scientific stuff to Nasa and all of the BS rhetoric to you. A little bit of research will tell you what you need to know.

But it looks like you have it all figured out.

ETA: This rock is just an example of how Nasa analyzes Martian meteorites.. I am sorry. I should have cleared this up before someone says "this is not even the same meteorite". I didn't compare numbers.
edit on 22-4-2011 by liejunkie01 because: ETA

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
This gives all new meaning to the "Mile high club." LOL!!!

I can picture it now, single space martian cruisin' around with his lady, decides to stop at meteorite lookout to have a nice romantic evening. Stupid him, he forgets his wrappers at home and has to improvise using the ol' swingout method. Just wait till he gets his first bill for child support from the US govt.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join