It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I must post this

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Ok i promised myself i would not post on ATS anymore, and i havent for quite a while. However, there are too many coincidences and i have the urge to get this to anyone who listens:

About a month ago i had a dream. It said to me that whatever it is im worried about will happen Thursday.

Last night i had a crazy dream. I have been talking with a wraith consistently in my dreams. I can tell because everytime i get close to the person im dreaming about, their eyes turn flourescent white and i hear her voice. She is the same person that told me about the "thursday will be the day".

In this last dream the wraith said "tomorrow is judgement day. Your judgement day."

She seemed very concerned as well, something i have not seen in her voice before.

The only reason why im posting these things is because of all of the coincidences occurring tonight.
So many predictions and even the Terminator "judgement day" is today. I know its just a coincidence, but its something to point out.

At best:
Be wary that someone is watching. Be on your best behavior.

At worst:
God says hi, and he isnt very happy.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
hang in there man.
Go Final Destination on yourself and lock yourself in a closet

edit on 22-4-2011 by StripedBandit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by StripedBandit
hang in there man.

I am not worried about myself. I have come to accept death.

However many people have not seen what i have seen, and will therefore be lost, confused, and frightened if things pass as they should.

This is just a warning. Stay at peace with yourself.

Edit: If you feel you have the ability to survive, then your natural instinct should be to do so. However, if an inescapable death(ie. a huge tsunami you know you cannot outrun) is coming at you, accept it and prepare for the after-life.
edit on 22-4-2011 by demonseed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   

hang in there man.

Actually I think the 21st is when SkyNet became self aware, and the 22nd is when the machines attacked

I think...

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by demonseed

Its Friday now! Unless you're earlier than me... not too many are on this site.

So when a wraith speaks be wary. Many predictions are self fulfilling. Work on changing everything to the positive and the self fulfillment will be to your benefit. That way you can eliminate yourself as an enemy which also puts you ahead of 99% of people.

Don't ignore warnings but spin them. Judgement day can be good ya know? Unless of course your life is perfect, but most often a day of judgement signifies a time of change and growth and even destruction can clear the path for growth as long as you're committed to the positive and to survive thrive and grow.

Finally it might not be a wraith. Lots of eyes glow and if it was a wraith you likely wouldn't be posting here. Maybe it is just a spirit guide you envision in a way that makes you pay attention.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by demonseed

hang in there man.

However many people have not seen what i have seen, and will therefore be lost, confused, and frightened if things pass as they should.

Edit: If you feel you have the ability to survive, then your natural instinct should be to do so. However, if an inescapable death(ie. a huge tsunami you know you cannot outrun) is coming at you, accept it and prepare for the after-life.

If you intend to open your eyes in Valhalla do not ever stop. Face that Tsunami and kick it for good measure while cursing before it claims you.

Never give up the fight, because that is when you lose. People have come out of some amazing things... why? They didn't give up when they should have.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by SirKnightE

The Terminator date was originally August 1997, and has been changed several times to fit the movies' and show's time frame.
That this is even a point of conversation is quite ridiculous IMO

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by demonseed

hang in there man.

Nah, no after life.. just an in-between bit then on to the next life.. sorry.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
There are entities aplenty roaming around the spirit realm; they'll squirm into your dreams if you let them. Most of the intrusive ones aren't on humanity's side though, so one should always be wary of 'spirits' or otherworldly entities bearing 'news' of our demise, or disasters or whatever that will dishearten and discourage you. Fear weakens, and those who want to break humanity know that well. I am sure you would find their grimy little pawprints all over the origins of most, if not all, of these doom and gloom predictions.

They are trying to keep you from manifesting a good future for yourself and in the process, for humanity. We have the power to create that kind of future for ourselves if we don't let them trick us into going along with their manipulative despairing picture they've created and are trying to manifest themselves for us.

Avoid buying into all that 'end of the world because of huge disasters' crap, and start manifesting safety and protection for you, your loved ones and the places and things you value. See them safe from any and everything, be it man-made or natural. If even 1/4 of humanity can do this, we will so overpower those who seek to destroy us with their doom and gloomer's 'vision' of destruction and death.

So get busy! Manifest-manifest-manifest!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
If this entity is one of your guardians, the essence of her communication could perhaps be:

"-nothing ever change but your decisions"

You're probably just a "Thursday's child"...
edit on 22-4-2011 by nakiel because: timewarp

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   

reply to post by SirKnightE

The Terminator date was originally August 1997, and has been changed several times to fit the movies' and show's time frame.
That this is even a point of conversation is quite ridiculous IMO

Yeah...
OR... the date may have been changed several times to fit the agenda of... (illuminati, nwo, tptb, the knights who say ni, etc...) The conspiracy lives! ...for another 24 (+/-) hours! I don`t know about you but I`m gonna get as much doom as I can out of this one. Terminator Rules!

new topics

top topics

join