It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012: A Theory in Cycular Progression

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I think that you did an awesome job even making room for a part two. I learned a lot from your post and you backed up most of your information and the rest can be found with research using the vast amount of links you later offered. I do not think you should have to do the whole thing over just add to the thread here and there.

I was unaware of how long we would be in the rift and was a strong believe that this was not an instant process as some state. The black hole thing does have me a bit worried if something can go in something can come out but I think we have lived enough horrors in our days perhaps it will be a wonderful thing.

Thank you for taking the time and devotion to add so much detail I have see college level papers with less passion.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
So are you saying, it doesn't matter what you do between now and the shift because everybody will be lifted to a higher consciousness. To put it simply, is this an excuse for people to be bad because they know they will eventually be good?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

So you're saying one becomes rebirthed spiritually? No extinctions, just an upgrade?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
After a global nuclear war catastrophy, or a global natural catastrophy, when we are dying of radiation, desease coming from zero hygiene and bad food, when we are starving exept if we eat our own dead, I to believe this will bring us to "mental and spiritual understandings beyond our current imagination". It nust, mus'nt it?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente
So are you saying, it doesn't matter what you do between now and the shift because everybody will be lifted to a higher consciousness. To put it simply, is this an excuse for people to be bad because they know they will eventually be good?

I think you should be who you are. Your true self, void of the ego. I am in no position of authority to give or take permission for anothers actions. I believe there are multiple levels of higher consciousness and how you act and take responsibility for your own actions dictates how high on that scale you are once the shift occurs. Therefore, it seems to me to turn from Love simply because you know you will return, would be counter productive not only for ones self but for society as a whole.

Originally posted by Jojopin
reply to post by eLPresidente

So you're saying one becomes rebirthed spiritually? No extinctions, just an upgrade?

Scientifically, energy does not die and can not be destroyed, it is simply changed. With this in mind and the first sentence of this thread stating that there may be catastrophic occurrences, the physical body may be destroyed but the soul, being energy, will continue. Therefore, rebirth and an "upgrade" can occur regardless of what happens in the physical.

Originally posted by CarlitosAmsel
After a global nuclear war catastrophe, or a global natural catastrophe, when we are dying of radiation, disease coming from zero hygiene and bad food, when we are starving except if we eat our own dead, I to believe this will bring us to "mental and spiritual understandings beyond our current imagination". It must, mus'nt it?

It is common to reach to spirit when faced with an unknown certainty, and mass die offs could and most likely will push people to spirit even if the idea was not accepted before hand. However, All the power in the Universe is within each of us as we are the microcosm of the macrocosm and reaching to an outside authority seems counterproductive to me.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I tend to agree, but what evidence is there that we've entered the Matriarchal period? Seems to me things have gotten worse (MORE Patriarchal) over the last 200 years. I realize this a gradual process, but 200 years is a pretty long time, humanly speaking. Not so long "cosmically" speaking, but long enough for puny humans to have noticed. We may only be 1 percent or so into the 13,000 year Golden Age, but looking around, it certainly appears we haven't "hit bottom" yet. Maybe it's just me. Would anyone care to hazard an opinion re: in what specific way(s) the world has become MORE Matriarchal since 1811?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by WayfaringStranger

Well, take the broad subject of women's rights and the awareness of such. Starting with Queen Victoria there was a paradigm shift that females could be strong leaders (or kill as effectively!).

The examples are still too few, but there... Thatcher, Clinton... er, Bachman, The Queen of Alaska...well, there are many others but you get my point. Civil rights and divorce laws have modified to... so even though the female might not be in a superior position, or on top (forgive me), that aspect is on the rise when compared to the recent past.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by RobertBast
Any source for the solar cycle being 11.11 years? Eleven years is well-known, but 11:11 sounds a bit convenient.

And keep in mind, that is 11:11 England time. Across all the time zones, the odds of this happening are only 1 in 60.

Its 11:11 UTC / GMT, no matter where you are in the world the solstice is still going to occur the exact same time.

Look up what UTC or GMT mean if you want it explained. They don't have timezones with coordinated universal time and it will read to be the same time in any country. When its 11:11utc in UK it will also be 11:11utc here in Australia and all around the world.

edit on 23-4-2011 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-4-2011 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by gangstarr

True...

Think about all the money that will be made in 2012 based on the most talked about doomsday there ever was.

If nothing happens then I will be upset actually. Not that I believe something will happen, just that I believe some folks have planned for years to profit off fear.

Some guy is already selling mini seed vaults. When I heard that I was like, "that's smart." I think he's selling them for a few hundred bucks. But if you get a thousand folks to buy a mini seed vault then it was worth it.

Fear absolutely sells. That is the universal constant.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Very interesting. This thread reminds me of the Jesuits which is an order of a society of unmarried men. A fully male dominated society. The world has been controlled by these childless people who are deprived of real humanly emotions. In terms of brutality, no one can surpass these people. If there comes a society that will be dominated by females, I believe such society will become much better place to live.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Baddogma

Matriarchal governments will be just as subject to corruption and tyranny as patriarchal governments. Our rose-tinted reconstructions of the past tend to overlook human nature. It's important that we evolve past tired dichotomies such as matriarchal/patriarchal. The evolution must be personal and communal.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

What a remarkable thread - and I wholehearedly agree with your follow up post that the last few paragraphs of the piece presented here are worthy of significant expansion. However, I think you are tackling a most important goal here in showing the connections between different pieces of the puzzle - which in ATS’s format precludes a lengthy description of each and every worthy puzzle piece in any individual thread. So in my reading of this specific thread, I interpreted the major piece being presented as rooted in history, archaeology, etc., - and thereby given the most attention, and rightfully so. I read the last couple of paragraphs more as a description and indication of the much bigger picture, alluded to in your thread opening, within which this piece fits. The whole picture versus its component understandings reminds me of Russian nesting dolls - and is especially challenging to present to a diversity of groups with varying interests.

Having said that, I thought your presentation of the matriarchal system within Egyptian history was very well done. I have come across some of this information in my own research, which I believe you summarized well, but you also added much new information for me to ponder. I was particularly interested in the information you presented on how the change from matriarchal to patriarchal played out, particularly the impact of the Amun priesthood. I was also intrigued by your belief and reasoning that the transition back to Matriarchal started about 200 years ago - something which I had not personally considered. I may come across more questions as I root through and find my own research notes applicable to this insightful topic.

It seems that - by definition - a matriarchal based culture is not easily described within the strictly intellectual left-brained paradigm that our current culture places the sciences. Yet an examination of these ideas in that context is a very timely and important addition to the wisdom needed within our own times and challenges.

As your descriptions of our current times and transitions come closer to the core of my own understandings and research, I will save my more extensive comments on how both ancient wisdom and current science support your statements for another time and place. I will briefly say that the choice of the “holographic” descriptor is one I completely agree with and use myself.

I wanted to add one more note here - I learned a lot when you expanded in a follow up post about your choice of “cycular” in the title. I admit that I was supremely confident that this was not a typo, but had not seen it used before. It went on my “further research” list, but you answered my questions in your post before I got that far. I can see why you selected it, and I believe it adds significantly to the context of the information presented.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Open2Truth

Thank you so much. All of my major threads and planned future threads are connected to this theory thread. They are designed and planed to answer all the questions within the theory thread, and when completed, a single thread putting it all together with links to the specifics will be posted, (ie: my other threads) so the entire vision of this theory comes to life.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

I should have realized you already had it all planned out.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
S & F - Great thread. Masterfully done.

I hope a mod gave you applause as well.

I look forward to your next posts.

My first thought when seeing that we are going from Patriarch to Matriarch - I thought "thank god". I've had enough with men and their egos.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Good read, thanks for writing it all out.

Hope this shift does happen. The patriarchy sure is getting tiresome.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by CaticusMaximus

Thank you for the reply and I am glad you enjoyed it. Thank you for bring it out of the dust bin too lol.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Very interesting thread, thank you for linking it. It was before I was reading here.

The most interesting part for me was speaking of the bicameral mind. Anyone who has progressed in their education level has probably had various forms of tests taken to learn more about testing... I had one in my education classes that said my brain was 'bilateral', meaning I used both sides evenly, or bicameral. I never really thought about it much other than knowing my interested lay in Math, Science and in Art, which seemed like an odd mix to many people. ... I'm also an Aquarius, so it's making me think back to the other thread that was posted as well....
Very interesting material, thanks for all the work you put into it!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join