It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012: A Theory in Cycular Progression

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

If it is true yeah there is no way to tell when it ends/begins

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

This leads us to the Roman Catholic "Dynasty"(*The Church). A Male oriented control system based in the Patriarchal society.

This part reminds me of the part of Dan Brown's "Da Vinci Code" where the characters talk about the catholic church making a concentrated effort to suppress a possible 'true message' of Jesus: that we should all revere the female and keep her sacred. Makes sense to me. S+F

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
This thread is excellent, thank you for taking the time to prepare it all. I agree with the sentiment that you should clean this up a bit with further citations. This is the closest thing I've seen on the net to succinctly describe what is going around surrounding 2012 and with more citations it'd be the perfect thread to show those who aren't in the know.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
This is by far the most mind-boggling thing i've read on ATS so far, very nice evidence and use of common sense, very well written, and not TL;DR.
S&F.
and may the source be with us

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Extremely well documented, especially regarding the move into a matriarchal society and passing through an alignement with the center of the galaxy. You're spot in both cases.

Coincident with the passage thru the center of the galaxy and the earth being influenced by the new radiation sourcing from it, my wife, my self, and several friends have all reported feeling something very unusual in the past month or so, manifesting as a kind of pleasant lightheadedness or even dizziness which lasts for hours, with no apparent cause. We've been theorizing that maybe it is associated with an earth or sun change, or maybe a new energy sourcing from elsewhere. We would be interested to know if other people have been reporting feeling noticeably different lately...

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Great thread!!!

Star and flag from me. Keep up the good work of information to opening our minds...

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by HRF1965
Extremely well documented, especially regarding the move into a matriarchal society and passing through an alignement with the center of the galaxy. You're spot in both cases.

Coincident with the passage thru the center of the galaxy and the earth being influenced by the new radiation sourcing from it, my wife, my self, and several friends have all reported feeling something very unusual in the past month or so, manifesting as a kind of pleasant lightheadedness or even dizziness which lasts for hours, with no apparent cause. We've been theorizing that maybe it is associated with an earth or sun change, or maybe a new energy sourcing from elsewhere. We would be interested to know if other people have been reporting feeling noticeably different lately...

I also have noticed this dizziness on me very frequently without any reason, and at diffrent parts of the day or night.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Very well put. December 22 2012 is a date of a lot of mystery and it doesn't really have to do with doom and gloom, but a state of mind. I can only say that I am excited about living in these great times and I'm looking forward to experience living in a matriarchal cycle for the earth.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I like these kind of threads. This is where I'm less skeptical than I normally am. There are just too many things that make me scratch my head when talking about the Mayans. We can't simply disregard the Mayan Calendar as a coincidence. That calendar adds up, or counts down, to something. The reason I say that is because the calendar isn't perpetual, it starts over. It could mean it starts over or it could mean it ends.

I'm not saying 2012 will be the last party for humanity. I'm just saying those Mayans created something that defies modern day logic. I like to be more safe than sorry. Sometimes you just have to hedge your bets. So I will be on my toes in 2012.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by yadda333
reply to post by Agarta

First, what the heck does Cycular mean?

Did you mean cyclical?

Are members just impressed by people who put together big threads? Because that's all this is.

I wholeheartedly agree. How can you take a thread seriously when it contains a "bush-ish?"

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Excellent thread! Thumbs up from me! I feel enlightened already!

Good stuff.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a hole that opens up and energy that will change us?

what about that recent thing the sun is releasing that's altering matter in a never before known way?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Well I am hoping for something to happen on 2012, anything, or ill be disappointed !!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
The OP seems to forget some facts,that there were matriarcial societies in the last 10,000 years, and many weren't all wise, and peaceful.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

It's strange these days, no denying that. I have moved toward a sort of animism in my thoughts and I am a tad concerned about it. One strange thing leads to another and then you find yourself reading a thread about galactic alignments rebooting our holograph and saying to yourself, "Yup. That clicks with my feelings of late... interesting." Wow.

I guess I just wanted to say I hope you and my own wavering intuitions are right, as our situation has its bleak aspects these days. A true age of Aquarius type change would be pretty cool to witness. But I don't know if I can deal with ogres and fairies flitting around. I'd be worried that I finally lost my last grasp on reality, which is admittedly pretty tenuous.

A matriachal society suits me, though. So does a more enlightened view regarding so called psi and spiritual phenomena and the rest of that oft scoffed at stuff.

I guess I'm just trying to rationalize the irrational to myself on a public forum... talking to myself... oh god. Soon I'll be in ceremonial robes waving wands around ...again. Well, the virgins are okay... so there's that...

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
what if its not like that and we live in a hell world? What if its always been a hell world?

What I mean is, you dont know what happens when you die, what if you come right back to this hell world?

it only becomes a hell world when something evil controls are physical reality and does not let us escape. They can torture us and torture us, and we could keep become reborn here, and we forget our memories and there is no escape....

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by pressure

Could be (re: Hell world) but it also could be all reflective of your own consciousness, which seems more in line with what I've experienced.

Go out tomorrow with a goofy smile and be gregarious and nice to everyone you interact with. I tell you, even if it's simple psych, which it most certainly is, it's weird.

Then, if you want, do the opposite the next day and think "hell world, hell world, etc."

See if I'm correct that we make our own worlds... and not in that stupid "I'll think myself a millionaire" way.

It is rather scary to see that we may be largely responsible for our environments.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
So basically masculine brings everything bad into the world and the feminine brings balance and enlightenment.

This sounds more like new age sexism to me.

But I guess when 2012 rolls around and the (human-sacrificing-so-the-sun-could-rise-the-next-morning) Mayan calendar ends, I will eat my words and be one with the new enlightenment.
edit on 22-4-2011 by Vikus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Ladies and Gentlemen,

I am truly thankful the time you took to read this thread and those of you that left comments I very much appreciate the feedback. After reading your comments I have decided to redo this thread as suggested and add much more information and sources. I spent so many characters discussing the Egyptians that I cut the rest of the information short to ensure room in the thread. I realize this was a mistake. I should have put it all in and taken two threads if the first goes over the 60,000 so that you have all the information. Thanks again and I will post a new thread under a revised in the title, please keep an eye out for it. Please feel free to leave comments, suggestions, or questions at you leisure here and I will attempt to ad it in to the new thread.

Agarta

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
entertaining read.

beautiful pictures from the church.

i'm completely the catholic church for many reasons, but they sure have some amazing pieces of architecture.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join