It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shall mankind survive at Judgement day?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Speek after watch this:
player.ku6.com...

First, I am an athesim, but although with no proved by science, we shouldn't refuse such a probability, there is some kind of purpose within the cosmos.

This is a completely different logic, neccessarian and fanilism, if you can identify them.

Chinese are coming to rather believe the day of end, although there is no religion in China. That land are suffering an era when Kar Marx lived, I hope that will be evacable of their conscience.

The conscience sounds so close to science, which made me noticed are there something we lost in researching science but we don't know and are unable to find.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by emile

Player wont load..

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by emile

That video had me wonderin what seal meat taste like..... I am kinda hungry and headin to the fridge to see if i can find some tuna with some dolphin in it. Really !!! I am friggin hungry for a steak. I used to work at a meat house and that stuff makes me HUNGRY!
I am back but it still bugs me that idk what seal meat taste like.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Mankind will be lucky just to survive UNTILL judgement day...

at the rate we are going

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
life always finds a way, science has definitely proven so! I think if our world falls apart due to natural circumstances and wants to cease life for the human species then life will cease to exist! but if it is our government trying to take down the population...man will concur!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

I would have to agree.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Today...
is...
JUDGEMENT DAY!!!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by EvolEric

Ohhh noosss

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by EvolEric

Ya apparently we have about 24 hours or something like that....

All Good im drinking atm, if im hung over tomorrow i'll probably want to die anyways

Either way i win

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Judgement Day is hunkered down covering the kids in the bathroom because a friggin tornado just went by. That to me is judgement time. I dislike the midwest weather this time of year.

Oh wait. I am not religous.

edit on 22-4-2011 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

I have a beer in my hand too!!!!

You know what Charly Sheen would say, "Winnning!!!"

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by rreeves5

yup, beers, a meteor shower(i hope) + 420 materials...

Great way to die!

edit on 22-4-2011 by Akragon because: needed more

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by emile

First off, I am believer, but my beliefs are not based upon the faith I have chosen. I just believe in whats truly right and truly wrong, doesn't matter to me if your atheist, muslim, greek mythology, voodoo, whatever helps you sleep at night.

My question is do we actually deserve to survive?

We build and kill and tear apart everything mother nature has provided for us to strive. Sooner or later we will be held accountable. It will fall on the good and the bad.

Rather if it's God or Mother Nature, we have an' ass kicking coming our way.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I'll believe Judgement Day when it happens. I first got really worried in October of last year when it was all the rage to say something is supposed to happen and nothing did. Now it seems when nothing happens the date gets moved back, or if something does happen everyone believes they are a prophet. I'm so jaded to this crap anymore that i'll only believe it when it happens, until then its just heresay.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by TraptInTheSystem
I'll believe Judgement Day when it happens. I first got really worried in October of last year when it was all the rage to say something is supposed to happen and nothing did. Now it seems when nothing happens the date gets moved back, or if something does happen everyone believes they are a prophet. I'm so jaded to this crap anymore that i'll only believe it when it happens, until then its just heresay.

A big "So Say We All" to that, brother from another mother...

As to the topic, well imo, No, either "God" is too powerful, or "Aliens" are too advanced. Sure there may be a pocket of survivors here and there, but pretty much all humanity would be stripped from them.

Cheers.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
Mankind will be lucky just to survive UNTILL judgement day...

at the rate we are going

That.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Phew! Made it through judgment day. Now on to the next thing to worry about: 2012 ... because who has time to be glad to be alive today when we have to fear for tomorrow?

new topics

top topics

join