It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would be nice if...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 03:54 AM
link   
An alien race made itself known to the world in a miracle like way... presented themselves, told us there were here to protect and that we would see no more of them, then they would leave.

Just so we would know they existed, that they were here to protect us and that they wouldn't bother with our affairs (unless they were worth bothering with - i.e, war).

That would be very cool...

XL5

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 04:38 AM
link   
It be "nice" but really wouldn't do much good, it be like god saying he exists and then leaving before ppl can gain some insight and understanding/acceptance of him/her. You wouldn't want to learn about these people even if they said the could care less (not that they do)?

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 07:29 AM
link   
ahaha Your talking about Religion my friend....would be Nice....but it aint going to happen

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 08:22 AM
link   
As seen in Earth: Final Conflict...

The problem with protector aliens is they eventually are overrun by a vampire race that feeds on human life force.

As ripped off in Stargate Atlantis.

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I personally believe aliens are out there, but why they aren't showing themselves to us is a question I don't know. but think about it, maybe they are looking for us just as much as we are looking for them?

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Somehow I don't view secret abductions in the dead of night, and shoving an anal probe up the wazoo as "protection"....

Those who think aliens are some kind of "saviors" are living in a dreamworld. What little evidence there is of their agenda, simply does not support them as benefactors...

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Somehow I don't view secret abductions in the dead of night, and shoving an anal probe up the wazoo as "protection"....

Yeah, protect us my ass.

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Those who think aliens are some kind of "saviors" are living in a dreamworld. What little evidence there is of their agenda, simply does not support them as benefactors...
really, can you give me data that proves there are aliens that have tried to contact us? that have tried to destroy us? scientific data??

top topics

join