It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch your toes! Foot stabber on the loose...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I heard this story on the radio this morning about a couple of incidents where someone at the University of Kentucky is hiding under tables and stabbing people in the feet, and it just seems so bizarre but somewhat comical at the same time.

Police on UK's campus remain on alert after getting two strange reports, both from the main library on campus. Investigators say a man was crawling under tables and puncturing the feet of students with a sharp object. Students are starting to go in and out of the library by the numbers, with finals quickly approaching. Most want to put their best foot forward, spending extra time studying. But the recent crime has them concerned.

source

he suspect is described as a white male, 5’8"-6’0", short hair (possible buzz hair cut), wearing a hat and bright orange shorts or shoes. The suspect was last seen walking toward the vending machines in the library's basement.

source

I love the last part about the vending machines. Apparently foot stabbing can work up quite an appetite. Also, if he was seen walking towards the vending machines, why didn't anyone follow him and report him to the campus police. I mean, someone is stabbing people in their feet, and whoever gave the description of the suspect just decided that letting them wander off was good enough?

Im sure the person who got stabbed was rather surprised, and had a reaction that other people would have noticed. And at some point, the assailant had to crawl out from under the table. And these two aforementioned actions surely drew the attention of other students in the library. But they just let him go about his business and maybe even purchase a couple of post-foot stabbing snacks. I dont know, it just seems like a strange deal altogether. I just thought I'd share as I hadn't seen this posted yet.

So I guess if anyone here attends UK, be careful, and make sure you look under the table before you sit down.

edit on 21-4-2011 by Cheesefacedogbone because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-4-2011 by Cheesefacedogbone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Cheesefacedogbone

if he was seen walking towards the vending machines, why didn't anyone follow him and report him to the campus police.

Maybe they weren't quick enough...

'cause they were stabbed in the foot?

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
ha that is comical but I dont know why?!?!? Just got an image of a guy trying to hide under a table poking people with a compass. Whp can actually successfully hide under a table anyway? Is pretty easy to get made under there!

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Maybe this guy is trying to put an end to the flip-flop epidemic sweeping campuses (at least in the US)... Were the stabees wearing sandals? God I hope so. Take 'em out!

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
A hunter stalking its prey, striking an injury so as to catch them easier later.

Just a theory.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Skewed

Interesting... I like the way you think.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by kalunom

If footwear was my motive, I think I would target Croc wearers. Those things are terrible.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

he suspect is described as a white male, 5’8"-6’0", short hair (possible buzz hair cut), wearing a hat and bright orange shorts or shoes. The suspect was last seen walking toward the vending machines in the library's basement.

Well at least he will be easy to spot in the bright orange shorts and hopefully.. trapped in the basement and easy to catch!

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by itscocobaby

Wait just a second! LOL,is the perp wearing bright orange shorts or shoes,we need more information.Oh as a thought I bet this guy was sporting a light blue T-shirt.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by beammeup

lol! I didnt even catch that. Everything about this story is odd.

top topics

join