It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Must Read !!! Why Gas Prices Are Skyrocketing & Saudis About to Attack Iran !!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
THE TRUTH ABOUT WHY GAS PRICES ARE SKYROCKETING !! MUST READ !!!!

CLICK THE BOLD TITLE LINE DIRECTLY ABOVE...ITS THE LINK
IF READING THIS DOESNT MAKE YOU PISSED OFF AS HELL AT OBAMA NOTHING WILL..
edit on 21-4-2011 by ZOMBIEMASTER because: (no reason given)

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: Starting A New Thread – Please Review Link

Mod Note (This Appears On Every New Thread/Post Reply Page): MEMBERS: Do not simply post news articles in the forums without comment. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of current events, please post the first paragraph, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item.

Mod Note: Starting A New Thread – Please Review Link

edit on 4/21/2011 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
VERY interesting article and definitely would go a long way to explaining certain things I am seeing.

Wonder when they are going to decide to push the button.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Though its an interesting read ... I never heard of this site before. I'm questioning it's credibility.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
debka is considered a limited hang out type site....
though deconstructing its content can be informative
in a "conspicious by its absense" sort of way

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised if the story was accurate. It makes sense geopolitically. However it is too juicey for the msm to ignore. Republicans would be eating this up as Obama's failure to keep key strategic allies and as another sign of his weak presence on the global stage. Don't you think?

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I read Debka fairly often and taking into account its biases, its informative and seems to have interesting sources at least. So, Saudi Arabia is taking matters into its own hands... well.... they buy billions in arms all the time so why not (other than their general ineffectiveness)? Technologically they should be far superior to Iran. And a large percentage of Iran is NOT Persian so of questionable reliability in war. Why should the US be their proxy for regional matters? Iran and the Arabs have been going at it for thousands of years. We actually get very little of our oil directly from Saudi Arabia though if there are problems in the Gulf, we will feel the effects due to lower supply and the continuing increase in demand. With all the embargoes on Iran they certainly struggle in many areas. No air force to speak of, a coastal navy, and mainly the large numbers of brainwashed Revolutionary Guard. Oh, and the flying saucers, cruise missiles, advanced fighters, and other mythical weapons and technology. Yes, it is a global world (too repetitive?) but why should the U.S. be the policeman of the world? I watched Restrepo last night, finally..... all those deaths, all those nightmares for the survivors, all that money and equipment, and we .... surrender the valley to the Taliban anyway. If you've seen it and you have any military background, you may recognize what our leaders seem to have forgotten. With that rugged terrain, without the support of the populace, without the enemy massing or in uniform... you don't defeat a guerilla warfare action. You hold ground for a while or forever and when/if you leave... they are there. Nothing new about that! Imagine what would happen if North Korea started to act up? Nato seems incapable of handling Libya and is relatively useless in Afghanistan. The U.S. is broke and stretched thin, and Saudi Arabia expects us to handle another one of their local problems? Too many Americans have died in the middle east and all that seems to have happened is chaos. How many years has it been? Iraq is still a mess and a democracy only mildly and almost as polarized as our own Congress! lol, Afghanistan is a mess and there is little governmental control outside of Kabul, and not much in it either! I think its about time Saudi Arabia stepped up to the plate instead of us kowtowing and taking direction from them. No, we don't want Iran nuclear armed, nor a nuclear arms race, but between Egypt's large military, Saudi Arabia, and all the other Arab countries in the area, can't they handle this themselves?

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ZOMBIEMASTER

Saudis give up on US, instigate direct Gulf action against Iran

Good.

With as much trouble as Iran and Saudi Arabia have caused with their interference in the establishment of new Iraqi Government by supporting opposing insurgent forces not to mention all the crap both those opposing forces put our troops through needlessly extending the conflict trying to gain a political advantage over the other for the past 5 or 6 years.

I hope they beat the hell out of each other...
Have at it boys!

edit on 21-4-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by anon102

Well, I don't know if that matter but the owners of DEBKAfile web site is a former mossad married couple!

Than the fact the the Saudis are not really good friends with Iran regime is quite known so the news may be also true... as usual it is difficult to understand when it's deception and disinformation and when it is truth.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I always view a "MUST READ" headline as the work of a teenager. Like a particular four-letter word today, if you can't be creative in your conversation, utter it repeated every chance you get until people think you have said something they understand.

In short, Obama is going to look into the rise in gasoline prices.
So that settles that. (Nothing will come of it.)

Second, it seems obvious, a world leader in energy, BP is in big trouble paying their tab for damages. How best to do that? Raise the price of your product and get your buddies in the industry to help. A few phone calls, and a done deal.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
I hope they beat the hell out of each other...
Have at it boys!

I second that!

Let these two beat the hell out of each other...that saves the US the time, trouble, cost and lives.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

besides.... it would pull attention away from whats important.... like Libya...

/end sarcasm

new topics

top topics

join