It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CAUGHT RED HANDED! Live ammo target practice on international citzens!!!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Jinglelord

Ok how many countries is that. How many countries are in the world. The world isn't just the "west"

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
reply to post by OldCorp

It seems that you and I will have to disagree on the happenings of the day, but hey that is what happens sometimes in debate.
Just an fyi, there was no threat intended veiled or otherwise, i thought it was great dad and his son laughing together, i enjoyed the vid.
So, put that thought to rest, plus threats over the web are a joke at best.
But on the israeli issue you and i will have to just agree to disagree.
Hope it helps.

I will happily accept your statement that it was not a veiled threat. I'm sorry, but when it comes to the safety of my child I am extremely cautious. It wasn't the first time he's been threatened, and even a suggestion of it sends me into a tizzy. I apologize for mistaking your intention.

Agreeing to disagree is a hallmark of civilized behavior. I just wish that it was more common.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by DONTBEIGNORANT

I agree with you we are not being told the truth. The war was not about ideals it was more about the profiteering rackets of war criminals and corporations. Many young men die in war, while old top hate bankers sit there and make profit from their sorrow and death.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeanius

I have never understood why Muslims claim the land was stolen from them when it was taken in the exact same manner in which they acquired it. However, when I see crap like this I begin to wonder who the real terrorist are...
Even though I don't agree with the methods the way I see it is that these "terrorist" and "extremist" take these actions because they feel there's not much else they can do. When people are bombing your towns, in some cases based on mere suspicion, and they see their friends and neighbors being massacred while at same time being called terrorist, ya I'd be pretty pissed too.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
[

Jesus would be proud of you. Not sure I'd call these "slits" though. Israel always the victim even when they run over someone with a bulldozer. lol

No he wouldn't... He would be very angry, because contrary to what you seem to think mayabong, he was and is against hatred, and bigotry..
V.
edit on 24/4/11 by Vicky32 because: To add something...

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Typical of the Israeli military! So, what will happen to these criminals? Absolutely NOTHING! It happens weekly but it is not always caught on camera.
edit on 24-4-2011 by gem_man because: spelling

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by infiniteobserver
reply to post by Jeanius

I have never understood why Muslims claim the land was stolen from them when it was taken in the exact same manner in which they acquired it. However, when I see crap like this I begin to wonder who the real terrorist are...
Even though I don't agree with the methods the way I see it is that these "terrorist" and "extremist" take these actions because they feel there's not much else they can do. When people are bombing your towns, in some cases based on mere suspicion, and they see their friends and neighbors being massacred while at same time being called terrorist, ya I'd be pretty pissed too.

Well THESE people weren't bombing any towns. How do you know HOW they acquired the land.? Many of these folks converted to Islam from udiaism and have lived on the land for generations.
edit on 24-4-2011 by gem_man because: spelling

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by gem_man

How is enforcing a naval blockade criminal? how is using non-lethal weapons (i.e. water cannons) criminal? how is shooting warning shots criminal?

A criminal act would have been to sink that boat with all hands without doing anything of the sort, don't you think?

And the naval blockade imposed by Israel is legal by any international law you look at, plus, Gaza has a border with Egypt, they can come to their arab brothers... it is not the responsibility of Israel to supply Gaza, Israel pulled out of Gaza... why should it remain responsible for it?! isn't it strange that Israel is requested to pull out and give Palestinians "freedom" but when it does, it is required to take care of them?! is it just me or does that sound insane?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vicky32

[

Jesus would be proud of you. Not sure I'd call these "slits" though. Israel always the victim even when they run over someone with a bulldozer. lol

No he wouldn't... He would be very angry, because contrary to what you seem to think mayabong, he was and is against hatred, and bigotry..
V.
edit on 24/4/11 by Vicky32 because: To add something...

Vicky that was sarcasm. I made that clear a few posts after. I'm a very sarcastic person but now I realize it doesn't come through in forums very well. Trying to change that.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Is this the Israel they want? That of which fires upon unarmed fisherman? Disfreakingusting!

I fully agree with the OP in saying this is how terrorists are made and bred. Kill and end the violence and you can end terrorism.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Vicky that was sarcasm. I made that clear a few posts after. I'm a very sarcastic person but now I realize it doesn't come through in forums very well. Trying to change that.

Sorry, mayabong, I didn't realise! Now I know it's sarcasm, I have to say you make a good point...
Vicky

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
You people are unbelievable..
These are warning shots!
Into the water in front of the IDF boat!
They came nothing close to hitting the boat!

There's a blockade, and whether or not it is justified these soldiers have to enforce it, and warning shots tend to deter people from breaking the blockade..

But they were not, at any point, shooting *at* the boat, and would probably not have shot at it even if it did break the blockade

Why are you people so gullible?

Why are you so quick to buy into the narrative rather than the facts in front of your face?

With respect,
Eliad.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

Don't you know Eliad? whatever Israel does is EVIL! Israel cannot perform anything but ATROCITIES!

I'm sometimes amazed how quickly people rush to attack Israel for whatever it does... (or doesn't do)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
^ Let them whine their eyes out.. Nothing you say or show them will make them change their mind.

These people prefer to ignore the slaughter of Arabs by Arabs (Egypt, Lebanon, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Syria) while posting more than 5 pages worth of posts in a thread about warning shots that didn't kill anyone.

The more "sophisticated" (lol) ones address the self killing of Arabs as an evil Israeli/US plot.

Bottom line - don't even try.

edit on 26-4-2011 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Wow, this thread sure caught on.

Very happy about that.

And to those who keep saying this is an "old" video from 2008....

WHO THE F$%K CARES WHEN IT WAS!?!

Does that change anything at all?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Jeanius

It doesn't... what does matter is that those were warning shots, then they used non-lethals as further warning... I guess that they should have just sink them outright... that would have served your agenda far better no?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ender_shadow
reply to post by Jeanius

It doesn't... what does matter is that those were warning shots, then they used non-lethals as further warning... I guess that they should have just sink them outright... that would have served your agenda far better no?

Warning shots usually don't last so long.

And that was an awful lot of money for warning shots.

What were they warning of? Israel taking over International waters??

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join