It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CAUGHT RED HANDED! Live ammo target practice on international citzens!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

I bet you could make an excuse for any act committed by these murderous criminals. I bet you think they were somehow justified in doing this. Pathetic man, really pathetic. I myself am sooo sick of people making excuses for the stinking Israelis, like they are the ones who are oppressed. What is wrong with people in this world??

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by XRaDiiX
reply to post by backinblack

I Get a little carried away sometimes

So did Hitler.

Originally posted by filosophia
reply to post by OldCorp

Sorry but Rachel Corrie was not murdered by Hamas, she was murdered by an Israeli bulldozer (the driver had special treatment during the trial, being able to say his testimony in secret and not in front of the Corrie family so they could see if he was lying or not).

www.rachelcorrie.org...

This poor, naive girl was PLACED in front of that bulldozer by IHH, which is essentially the foreign propaganda arm of Hamas. They told her, "They will stop for a blond-haired, blue-eyed, American girl." What they failed to tell her, is that those bulldozers are ARMORED, just like a tank, with a couple of small slits for "windows."; the dozer operator never saw her.

If I were to take someone who trusted me, blindfold them, and put them in the middle of the highway saying, "Don't worry, you'll be fine," when I KNOW that a tractor-trailer is bearing down on her, I would be guilty of premeditated murder - just like Hamas, IHH, and anyone else who had a hand in placing Rachel Corrie in harm's way are. Just because they didn't run over her themselves, does not make them any less culpable for her death.

And I'm not even going to comment on those calling me a racist. I've found that those types of comments usually come from the worst kind of racists, who project their feelings onto others to make themselves feel better. I've made my position on this well known in my time here at ATS, and if you aren't aware of it then you should make yourself so.
edit on 4/22/2011 by OldCorp because: Spellin an punkshoeation

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
What I love best is how Hamas and Palestinian propaganda so easily fools people around here, people who claim to be smarter than your average bear. It is a fine example of the ignorance of the conspiracy community.

I used to think folks interested in conspiracies knew something I didn't, or just plain were able to see through things to the core, boy was I wrong. All it takes is something like the internet to come along and ignorance reigns supreme.

That, and anytime this subject comes up it is plagued by what I like to call "useful idiots"...just the type of shallow minded folk who the Palestinians and the hamas goons count on.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Jesus would be proud of you. Not sure I'd call these "slits" though. Israel always the victim even when they run over someone with a bulldozer. lol

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/29f27f483994.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 22-4-2011 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

The bible talks about isreal thousand years ago before that land was stolen and it never says to support israel thats politicans getting in your heads

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz
reply to post by mayabong

The bible talks about isreal thousand years ago before that land was stolen and it never says to support israel thats politicans getting in your heads

I was being sarcastic. I need to stop being so sarcastic all the time cause people think I'm serious.

My fault, just my personality.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Screw it...

Doesnt anyone really want to put all the pieces together?

Does anyone else see the master plan in all of this?

Who built the bible? Who interpreted it?
Who hides behind it? Who uses it to manipulate the world?

Okay, alot of groups now do this yet who did this initially and in a Huge way?

Of course..... so, you think that without their support that these banksters would be allowed to exist?
Remember Friday the 13th and the Original Banksters.....

Honestly, I am pretty sure that they also engineered Islam as well so one could put these few pieces together and see the true power behind the triad of monotheism.

Why did the Church go about destroying anything similar to it? You did not have to oppose it but simply have some KNOWLEDGE which, in case no one told you, was the basis of religion, belief systems.
So, for 1000's of years they go around removing all the KNOWLEDGE, converting or killing the keepers of this Knowledge and replace it all with blind faith in a book that they could not even read.....

You think that Earth Centricity is why they did not want anyone looking to the stars?
Really?

I cannot lay all of the pieces out because I do not possess them all yet the ones I do possess paint quite a picture.

Bottom line, if not for Constantine, council of Nicea et al...... the history of the small tribe known as Judah would be as obscure as the Armenian Genocide or the Ukrainian Holomodor to most under educated plebes.

The few of you who do show some ability to think critically, the ones who understand that war requires three things, money, money and more money are certainly on the right track yet it seems that most are unable to make the next step, namely, who or what is behind the banksters???

I suppose many of you are content thinking that simple greed on all levels explains it all yet how does that work when we are talking about people who own most of everything anyways or better yet, when we are talking about people who may not want any earthly reward, like the jihadists, they believe that their reward will be in Heaven?!

Scary no? That is the Jesuits IMHO the black pope, the general of the army of jesus....

Modern methods of investigation fail miserably when it comes to solving a crime with a motive that you cannot understand.

Why did the world allow ISRAEL to exist? Why was this backed by the UN et al?
None of them could prove that these people were anything more or less then backwoods anti-catholics who had been existing, inbreeding and otherwise making up the rural population base of countries such as Germany, Poland etc etc for a very very long time.

Now they are said to have their own racial diseases and such and that this is one way "geneticists" can tell a "jew" from a gentile besides the "middle eastern" genetic markers... read: more semantic nonsense to support an ancient myth that is still being used to control the modern world.

Whatever! Go digging into the genetics of all the inbred european "royals" and you will find the same basic dysfunctions and if the "out of africa" or the "out of mesopetamia" theories have any validity at all then all people will show middle eatern markers.... ta freakin da! We are all Jews!!!! or there is no such thing.....

So, its all BS kiddies!

They took the concept of a spirit that can exist within all of us, namely the CHISTOS and made it a man who died, ah yes and for our sins.....

They took what was probably the most liberating, personal and free notion of diety and turned it into a prison of mental sorrow, but of course...

One could go on ad infinitum of what was and what they have done to it....

Why? Why all this effort distorting belief systems?

Could it be because many of them still held remnants of the truth?
Could it be because many of them were based upon science, astronomy?

Ah we are getting closer now.....

ultimately, I cannot tell you why I think they are doing it because you will only believe if you come to your own conclusion :/

All I can really say is that if your ultimate theory does not include Rome, The Vatican and most importantly The Jesuits and the Black Pope then you should stick to dime store crime novels and maybe CSI miami, pilgrim

I like money! Go away! Batin'!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
*** ATTENTION ALL! ***

ENOUGH with the racism, off-topic posts, personal attacks and blatant rudeness.

If you cannot discuss the matter in a civil manner, then I suggest you move on to the next thread.

Please keep it within the Terms and conditions and up to ATS standard!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
have only watched the video, read the first page and last.. Not going to make any racist comments or base my thoughts on the thoughts of others, just base them on what I have learned, read, witnessed, experienced myself in my 33 years on this planet. And from the information I have garnered in this forum, other feeds, videos, books and pod casts, I have to agree with the OP.. this is simply scandalous and for anyone to try and defend Israel - well, thats the propaganda American Dollars get you..

It's time for people here to waken up.. It doesnt matter what side you take, who you want to win, ah nevermind - once a mind has been closed it is almost impossible to reopen it

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

couldn't have said it better myself...

...also where is the proof that its even an israeli ship? it looks like a pirate ship to me.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Allinthemind

The reason people get riled when other people start attacking Isreal is that soon it is attached to the Roths and World Domination and gets kinda close to plain old 2,000 yr-old Jew hating.

Isreal's soldiers and foreign policy have had bad moments, but on the whole, they're restraint is tight and we forget they're the only democracy in the region that aren't fascist murderers by policy... unlike a few regimes surrounding them.

Hamas uses propoganda and murder instead of reason and Isreal is a country surrounded by people who want them all dead, like a few posters at this site do. With the history of Pogroms and persecution and murder and attempted genocide, the Jew powers that be pulling all the strings everywhere are doing a lousy job for their people it seems. No wonder Isreal over reacts at times, though those times are pretty darned few.

Man, racists/neo nazis/holy haters are so impossible to comprehend and so widespread. Even granolas are sticking up for suicide bombers these days. No wonder Jews are scared.

Nice flex of reason and morality Oldcorp, BTW. It can be lonely sticking up for the hated.
edit on 4/22/2011 by Baddogma because: spelling and gov censors

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Tbh the more I learn about modern day Israel the sicker I get. To think that we're allied with them. Kinda sad.

Actually very sad.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeanius

is+ra+el= fight with god

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by DrewUnaSieteNueveCuatro

rather the allied, we are controlled by them

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by mustfarhan
reply to post by DrewUnaSieteNueveCuatro

rather the allied, we are controlled by them

Please elaborate. What do you mean?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Baddogma

I think they like being the only so called democracy in the middle east. They supported Mubarak all the way to the end. I don't know much about Israel politics, are the Israeli Arabs allowed to be elected?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by frozenspark
I don't exactly support Israel, but the video in the OP must have a better explanation of what is *really* going on and have some context. It's disgraceful to see all of you jump on the Israel-hating bandwagon without even knowing what is happening in the video.

You said it...I'm not buying some person's version of this incident on the interent. There should be an official explanation of what is going on here.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join