It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CAUGHT RED HANDED! Live ammo target practice on international citzens!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Sorry but Rachel Corrie was not murdered by Hamas, she was murdered by an Israeli bulldozer (the driver had special treatment during the trial, being able to say his testimony in secret and not in front of the Corrie family so they could see if he was lying or not).

www.rachelcorrie.org...
edit on 22-4-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by XRaDiiX
reply to post by Jeanius

The day will come when Israel Burns for the atrocities they have committed. The Holocaust? what about the World Wars both of them The Jews(Rothschilds) the ones who started them and profited from it causing massive debt to all countries involved and profiteering from it. Who are the real terrorists think about it.
edit on 21-4-2011 by XRaDiiX because: (no reason given)

The holocaust was proxy eugenics carried out by the warring tribes of israel for control of the world.
Hitler was financed into power and financed from both sides when he started getting "too powerful" for the Rothschilds to control.

THE SAME WILL HAPPEN IN AMERICA! WAKE UP PEOPLE.
In their minds, Germany survived. So will America. Lets kill off the weak.

Look at the world census regarding jewish population circa 1938. Then look at the world census in 1946. Apparently 6 million jews died and then 8 million jews were born. hmmm...sure.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
A message to the israeli military. "Just don't be surprised if one of these days you wake up in an oven or gas chamber" Now a message to Israel allies. "Just don't be surprised if thousands if not millions of deaths come to your men and women while trying to defend your Israeli friends"

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

They are chosen for the sacrifice to the blood thirsty God. Nothing to be envy about.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Wish I was there with a bigger boat and blew the aggressors out of the water.

That was uncalled for and just shows how in human some are.

I do strongly hope they are given the same courtesy 100 fold.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I bet there's no chemtrails over Israel

If only Saddam would have gotten his SuperGun completed the middle east might be different place today

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Regardless how you word it, its still posturing and being aggressive where it is not needed nor wanted.

Saying otherwise is someone who is blind to what is real and what is propaganda, one you seem to be very aware of.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I cannot anything like what you described, and Im not being defensive of anyone. It looks like they fired bullets at the water to perhaps move them away from a given area, I dunno. I dont see anyone being used as any target practice, as claimed. I saw water cannons being used, but they couldnt have known if they had a video cam or not. This is a real reach and it appears you are blowing smoke. I am willing to re-evaluate if someone can tell me at what point people are actually being shot. I cannot even see if they are Israeli or not. I will say even if they were trying to scare the other boat, they went ovberboard.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Originally posted by Nephi1337
Imagine what we don't see , killing innocent people or using them as target practice is completely lame , shame on the people doing that

You mean like the islamic terrorists constantly attacking innocent civilians in many places over the world!

really dereks!? what a lame statement , and what about the U.S military killing innocent people ? if you research you will find that more innocent people have died then anyone els in the senseless war by the hands of the U.S

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Willbert

How do you now it wasn't warranted? How do you know they weren't told to leave the area repeatedly?

When you're on an Israeli patrol boat you are a target for every fundamentalist with an improvised weapon. What do you do when you ask a boat to leave and they don't? How do you know the fishing boat didn't try to approach the Israeli patrol boat?

The thing is we have nothing to go on other than a video that comes from a source who makes no qualms about hating Israel.

I feel the level of hatred here is completely unwarranted and the atrocities committed by Israel pale in comparison to those happening daily around the world.

Look at what a Norwegian destroyer does to unarmed fishing boats protesting illegal activities: www.seashepherd.org...

Are the Norwegians all evil like Israelis?

Really folks, if they were trying to hurt the people on this fishing boat it would have been easy, and equally easy to make that fishing boat disappear and deny any involvement.

Instead you allow your bigotry and racism to cloud the truth which is nothing extraordinary or evil happened here...

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeanius

Well it looks like I'll have to change my location because isrealhell is the smelly taint of the known universe. Out of all the countries on this planet they are begging to get glassed.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Aww you guys just barely missed getting this up in time for passover.

Please remember that there are ALWAYS two sides to every story.

I'm not Jewish, but I know from experience that its usually a good idea to follow the orders of the guys with the guns. Dissent is at your own risk. If you walk in front of a car and get hit, dont blame the driver.

Mods, please make a new forum called "Anti-Semitism at its Finest" so all these people who are so full of hate will have a place to congregate.

thanks

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp
And to those of you who are calling for Israel to "Burn" or other similar threats, SHAME ON YOU!

The Israelis are every bit as deserving of basic human rights - including the right to LIVE - as the Palestinians. But because you "don't like them" I suppose it's OK to wish that they are all killed. The duplicitous nature of Jew bashers never ceases to amaze me.

you obviously have no idea what your talking about...

“While the Yishuv’s leadership formally accepted the 1947 Partition Resolution, large sections of Israel’s society — including...Ben-Gurion — were opposed to or extremely unhappy with partition and from early on viewed the war as an ideal opportunity to expand the new state’s borders beyond the UN earmarked partition boundaries and at the expense of the Palestinians.” Israeli historian, Benny Morris, in “Tikkun”, March/April 1998.

“In December 1947, the British announced that they would withdraw from Palestine by May 15, 1948. Palestinians in Jerusalem and Jaffa called a general strike against the partition. Fighting broke out in Jerusalem’s streets almost immediately...Violent incidents mushroomed into all-out war...During that fateful April of 1948, eight out of thirteen major Zionist military attacks on Palestinians occurred in the territory granted to the Arab state.” “Our Roots Are Still Alive” by the People Press Palestine Book Project.

“Before the end of the mandate and, therefore before any possible intervention by Arab states, the Jews, taking advantage of their superior military preparation and organization, had occupied...most of the Arab cities in Palestine before May 15, 1948. Tiberias was occupied on April 19, 1948, Haifa on April 22, Jaffa on April 28, the Arab quarters in the New City of Jerusalem on April 30, Beisan on May 8, Safad on May 10 and Acre on May 14, 1948...In contrast, the Palestine Arabs did not seize any of the territories reserved for the Jewish state under the partition resolution.” British author, Henry Cattan, “Palestine, The Arabs and Israel.”

so from the very beginning to this day ... Israel has over stepped is boundaries and attacked the Palestinian People.. it was given land by the UN and took more by force being supported financially through Germany & the USA ...

they are doing the same thing to the Palestinians that they claim Germany did to them to get the land in the first place.. completely hypocritical...

wheres the Justice in that?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp
And to those of you who are calling for Israel to "Burn" or other similar threats, SHAME ON YOU!

The Israelis are every bit as deserving of basic human rights - including the right to LIVE - as the Palestinians. But because you "don't like them" I suppose it's OK to wish that they are all killed. The duplicitous nature of Jew bashers never ceases to amaze me.

People are calling for the nation of Israel to burn. I don't think anyone wants innocent people dead.

Also I'm not sure when you were born but this is 2011. Most people on ATS have no time for racist neanderthals. Israelis and Jews are not the same. You should really get to grips with these fundamental differences before passing comment.

You're a vile racist who's twisting peoples comments.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
The Zionist LOVE to inflect fear and death upon humanity...it is like an insulin shot to a diabetic or a snort of coke to an addict....They lack the ability to have compassion...they lack empathy...fear and death are their orgasm....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join