It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CAUGHT RED HANDED! Live ammo target practice on international citzens!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
You can not tell from the video if they did use the bullhorn first then fired the warning shots. Most likely they did.

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I don't exactly support Israel, but the video in the OP must have a better explanation of what is *really* going on and have some context. It's disgraceful to see all of you jump on the Israel-hating bandwagon without even knowing what is happening in the video.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oklastatefan
You can not tell from the video if they did use the bullhorn first then fired the warning shots. Most likely they did.

Like with the unarmed USS liberty ??
Yep I'll buy that.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by OldCorp

The Israelis are every bit as deserving of basic human rights - including the right to LIVE - as the Palestinians. But because you "don't like them" I suppose it's OK to wish that they are all killed. The duplicitous nature of Jew bashers never ceases to amaze me.

You do understand that questioning Israel's actions is NOT Jew bashing??
Not all Jews are Israeli and even Israeli Jews often share the same negative views on Israeli actions..

You did not call for Israel to burn, which was the first sentence qualifier that you did not quote. So obviously, my statement did not apply to you.

I'll state my credo once more for those who haven't heard:

I don't care if you're a Jew, a Muslim, a Christian, Buddhist, Hindu, or Atheist: You could dance naked around a bonfire and bark at the Moon for all I care, BUT: If you're a SCUMBAG - I'm comin' to getcha! - OldCorp

If I were to learn of Israelis committing a TRUE atrocity, I would call for those individuals involved to be punished to the fullest extent of the law. The Israelis themselves recently sent a couple of their own soldiers to prison for using a Palestinian teen to enter a house that may have been booby-trapped, in violation of international law AND IDF S.O.P.

When was the last time a Palestinian was sent to prison by Hamas for something similar? NEVER. Their criminal murderers are "heroes" who get a party thrown in their honor.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

That didn't really address my post...

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Its obvious from the footage that these fisherman are terrorists stealing the fish from mouths the poor and starving Israeli's. How is Israel supposed the wage it continues war of oppression and propaganda on empty bellies.

It might be old footage but it's digusting and terrible none the less.
Shame Israel Shame

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oklastatefan

Like with the unarmed USS liberty ??
Yep I'll buy that.

reply to post by OldCorp

That didn't really address my post...

Maybe this will.

Take the Liberty for example: That IS an example of an Israeli "atrocity." It is also an example of the caliber of most Israelis serving in uniform: the first flight of pilots REFUSED to fire on the Liberty and returned to face courts martial for disobeying a direct order.

Anyway I blame President Johnson for the Liberty incident. When the commander of the 7th Fleet asked for permission to defend the ship, the former Scumbag-in-Chief was recorded by the NSA as telling the Fleet commander, "I want that goddamn ship on the bottom of the ocean."

Lay the blame where it belongs. In this case Johnson was just as, if not more so, responsible for what happened to the Liberty than the Israelis were. He might have even ordered the attack to begin with.
edit on 4/21/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Stared...

Lay the blame where it belongs. In this case Johnson was just as, if not more so, responsible for what happened to the Liberty than the Israelis were. He might have even ordered the attack to begin with.

I agree it was a False Flag aimed at blaming Egypt..
Johnson was obviously involved but the result would have benefited Israel...

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

reply to post by OldCorp

Stared...

I agree it was a False Flag aimed at blaming Egypt..
Johnson was obviously involved but the result would have benefited Israel...

Star returned. See, I told you we agree on more than it initially appears.

One day, before I go to meet my maker, I hope everyone will "get" me, as I'm not like most folks. My credo? I mean that from the bottom of my heart. To me the color of your skin, your religion (or lack thereof,) or your nationality are not important; it's what's in your heart that I take into consideration. If your heart is pure and you bear no ill will towards your fellow man then we will be cool; but if you harm innocent people - ESPECIALLY in the name of Almighty God - then you deserve what's coming to you, in this life and the next.

Peace out BackinBlack: it's late and I want to watch Titanic II before turning in.

*What kind of a moron would even get on a boat named Titanic II...

Nighty.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by XRaDiiX
reply to post by Jeanius

The day will come when Israel Burns for the atrocities they have committed. The Holocaust? what about the World Wars both of them The Jews(Rothschilds) the ones who started them and profited from it causing massive debt to all countries involved and profiteering from it. Who are the real terrorists think about it.
edit on 21-4-2011 by XRaDiiX because: (no reason given)

indeed even america is waking up I pray for all the good jews in the world that they be safe whle these devils are purged form the earth.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

So you're condoning murder that is basically what you are doing; why can't man fish free in the ocean without fear of being killed by terrorists yes Terrorists that is in definition what they are perpetrating.

They are just trying to feed their family probably or earn a living through fishing. Let them be free!

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by XRaDiiX

The day will come when Israel Burns for the atrocities they have committed. The Holocaust? what about the World Wars both of them The Jews(Rothschilds) the ones who started them and profited from it causing massive debt to all countries involved and profiteering from it. Who are the real terrorists think about it.

I'm against Israeli atrocities as much as you but I think you go too far..

All Jews are NOT Rothschilds and all Israelis are not evil..

By all means call for an end to atrocities and the punishment of the perpetrators, but to blame ALL for the actions of a FEW makes you just as evil...IMHO..

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeanius

seems to me that they are just being dickheads, shooting at every inch of water around the boat, hosing them down with the water cannon...just killin time on the Mediterranean like a bunch a jerks

jerks

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jeanius

Sure maybe no one was killed, but this is EXACTLY how terrorists are bred.

The power of the media has warped your mind.

The terrorists are firing at these boats. The terrorists are murdering non-combatant men, women and children with missile drones. The real terrorists are the Federal Reserve, IMF, World Bank, Pentagon, and their allies worldwide.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
This is nothing other than humans being humans. We are aggressive, ogrish, rude, manipulative beasts.

By current standards, nothing in that video was wrong. By my standards, our Creator put us on this planet. None of it is ours, and no person has a right to lay claim to land or any other area on this planet.

I cannot figure out which side is MORE wrong, it just is sufficient that they are both wrong. Because of this, I am just about to the point of not caring of they want to keep killing each other. You can fix stupid, no matter how many summits you hold.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Yes but i mean the Jews as in Rothschilds are jews and the Jews IDF commits murder of dozens on a daily basis just stating the facts didn't say all the other jews who are innocent were responsible. But for their actions i'm sure one day Israel will burn.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by UcDat

reply to post by Jeanius

indeed even america is waking up I pray for all the good jews in the world that they be safe whle these devils are purged form the earth.

I agree we need to purge the evil from this world their are people in high places condoning this action and society has been brainwashed to think WAR is ok; but its not WAR is not ok we have been lied to and led into wars because of the false-flag attacks.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Yes but i mean the Jews as in Rothschilds are jews and the Jews IDF commits murder of dozens on a daily basis just stating the facts didn't say all the other jews who are innocent were responsible. But for their actions i'm sure one day Israel will burn.

I'm with you mate..
I only commented so you understand how you sounded to others..
I realized what you meant but it WILL be used against you.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   

edit on 22-4-2011 by solarstorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   

I Get a little carried away sometimes

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join