It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video- Clinton & Kissinger on Charlie Rose

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

bcove.me

MR. ROSE: We’re at the State Department in Washington, D.C. for a special edition of Charlie Rose. It is called “Conversations on Diplomacy.” We inaugurate the series with Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, and former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger. Other former Secretaries of State will follow. It is an opportunity to hear these men and women who have served as Secretary of State talk with Secretary Clinton about today’s issues, the philosophical framework for decision-making, our changing world and new realities. Also, to look back at the history of each. What can we learn from
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Secretary of State is a remarkable position held by a stunning group of Americans from Thomas Jefferson to George Marshall to Hillary Clinton, also other familiar names in American history like John Quincy Adams, Henry Clay, Daniel Webster, William Jennings Bryan, Charles Evans Hughes, Dean Acheson, Ed Muskie, and many more. They have come from an extraordinary diversity of experience, from university professor to Chairman of the Joint Chiefs, from politics to law. After the recent death of Warren Christopher, there are eight living Secretaries of State. There are, of course, Hillary Clinton, Condoleezza Rice, Colin Powell, Madeleine Albright, Lawrence Eagleburger, James Baker, George Shultz, and Henry Kissinger.

and kissinger talk about nwo??

bcove.me

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by dodgedemon71

Kissinger
. He's part of the Bilderberg Group. I happened to see the interview and changed the station after seeing Kissinger. Clinton was an after thought. I hate politicians.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by dodgedemon71

Burn me if you like, but I have always liked and respected Charlie Rose.

His intellect,demeanor, and almost subconscious methods of questioning in a subtle but focused

manner, is really quite remarkable. Though their are very few(if any)with Charlies talent in the CFR,

there are many more good people there with talents born of other natures.

I will always give credit where credit is due, no matter what the flock says.

The ATS flock is not exempt. Great Post! S&F

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
The art of diplomacy:The ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip,if you are lacking in the art; the best you can do is pack their bags for them!

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by beammeup

that is humorous and somewhat true.

But not at my Barbeque.

Regards,,,,

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
It's really interesting to hear what these two BS artistes have to say about the world.

Act 1 of a 5 Act play (or something like that) wonder what he could mean?

Thanks for the vid.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by dodgedemon71

this is freaking pure gold only about 15 mins in and lol no doubt they are worried about the BRICS and their own lack of popularity. Sounds like she's saying that even tho they are one of the worst tyrannies in the world they still need some kind of popular sulpport lol around the 11 min mark.

TY op +1 flag and a star

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Baguette
It's really interesting to hear what these two BS artistes have to say about the world.

Act 1 of a 5 Act play (or something like that) wonder what he could mean?

Thanks for the vid.

yep this vids epic I could start a dozen threads over what i heard on it
but im already enough of a thread whore besides no time this weekend its easter

still i might just get back to it later if no one else has please keep it bumped and give the OP a flag and a star if you like cutting edge news.

top topics

join