It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitchell Coombes latest forecast: May 11 is day of no return

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Today, Mitchell posted this to his wall:

For those that live on the east coast of Australia (NSW and QLD), if you haven't already started doing so, now is the time to start stockpiling petrol, food, and water for long-term storage. Do not bother saving your cash, it will become worthless. If you own a car, start stockpiling Petrol on April 27th

Followed by this a little further down in the discussion:

No. May 11th is the point of no return- Day 1. It's a slow process, it's not going to get to $230 a barrel next month. April 11th was the nuclear PONR, none of you saw it coming::: The economy is on the verge of complete collapse. That is what this post is all aboutI:::t's going be a global event, but I just wanted to say Australia for those that live here:::Just stockpile:::Global Economic Collapse . May 11th is the Point of No Return, keep your eyes open:::

So, what does anyone think of the latest? There has not been as much reaction to his post on FB as I figured there would be! Maybe people are just worn out with all the predicions everywhere?!

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I can't see the Australian economy collapsing for a start. I would be very surprised if it did. But wait and see I guess.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
The economy in Australia or even the world may collapse but Oz is in a unique global position as its the only country that has more than enough resources for its population. We have 21 mil people but grow enough food for about 60 mil. We have every natural resource (literally) and the capacity to manufacture anything we need.

if SHTF things could get a bit messy for a few weeks but well be fine, Aussies if it makes ya feel better go grab a few bottles of water and some batteries but dont stress to much.

Isnt it funny how everything could collapse with people starving and and production stopping due to some numbers flying around in cyberspace. If it changed the system maybe everything going to hell isnt such a bad idea

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I'll check back in May 10th - Thanks for the post - can't wait to see if this guy is on the level. Japan hasn't played out as expected - it's already the 22nd where I am!

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
i think you should scroll a little bit before posting the same thing someone already did.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by manticorex5

Who??

Aaahhhh... I see. I searched for anything with Mitchell Coombes name, but this other thread title had his name in quotations, so I guess it left it out.

Well, if the thread needs deleting, delete it. I'll join the other one!
edit on 4/21/11 by jennybee35 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I think people are just bored of predictions overall.

the age of the internet, mixed with every other person wanting to be some new age guru, has lead to a daily swamp of predictions of every single possible senario..like watching a quantum computer work..

and of course nothing ever pans out...someone somewhere may get something close and suddenly everyone focuses on him
even a broken clock is right twice a day...

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I know for a fact Aussies will survive. Mel Gibson is the perfect example of Aussie Audacity.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Ok...this is it, no more getting suckered in by predictions for me. The 22nd...nevermind that, the 11th may, did I say 11th may? Nonsense, the 15th October...woops...the 23rd January next year,
F**** off.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by dude69

I don't mind a prediction here and there especially when it is a person I have never taken much notice of or heard before, but when the prediction don't happen, then it is pretty easy to put them with the rest and forget about them.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by jennybee35

What I don't get is why he would warn NSW,QLD, the East Coast and not the entire country if the economy is going to collapse. It would surely affect everyone in the country, wouldn't it?

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Here is a link to Mitch's FB wall. The prediction is down a ways. I have a screen shot of it too. I'll post that when I get it uploaded to ATS!!

Mitchell Coombes FB

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
He actually said it would be a global economic collapse effecting the whole world but that he just wanted to warn those around where he lives. I don`t know how old he is but he seems like a kid. This is not to discount his authenticity or ability to decipher future plans by the illuminati, it`s just an observation. Young people are concerned about their immediate surroundings. Their attention span is not as long. It`s not that he doesn`t care about the rest of Aussie or the world, he just doesn`t think that far into things. That`s why I wish some people would give him a break. I see people getting furious over this and it`s just a kid... would you scream at a 2 year old becaause they failed to find your car keys? Well then don`t get all worked up over some kid on the internet. And don`t act all noble as if you are concerned about the people who might believe him... please. That`s just an excuse people use when they realize how qyuick they let their emotions rule over logic and they are ashamed of how they behaved. If people didn`t believe him theyd believe someone else, and even if you got rid of all the predictors on earth, people would look to the stars or a pile of rocks and animal bones to see the future. Just chill out and enjoy the ride in the way you prefer and let others do the same. No need to add more negativity into the pot..

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by doctor j and inmate c5779

I agree with what you have said here. He has his birth date as January 21, 1980, which would make him 31!! But his mannerisms and conversations with buddies make him seem like a young man, early twenties at the very least. I have never personally asked him his age, so I don't know for sure.

But you are absolutely right. I don't know why this subject has to rile people up so. If they don't believe it or just think it's a waste of time, leave it alone! I am not sure what I think about any of it yet. But I do like to check on him every few days and see whats new. And I am always wanting to present new info for ATS'ers!!

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
So is his prediction for a CA quake on April 25 still going strong, or did he...cancel that?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
All,

I think there is alot of misinformation here. I have Mitchell on facebook and this is what he said

First thing he said was in relation to petrol prices and stockpiling but further down he says

The whole country will be affected yes, equally to their own. I was just specifically saying the east coast of Australia because that's where I live and we need extra preparation due to the upcoming 9.3 Tsunami that is set to hit the east coast of NSW soon

and

Mitchell Coombes I will be releasing the exact date and time for this event in due time.

and

Mitchell Coombes The earthquake won't hit New Zealand, but the tsunami will hit the north eastern coastline, and this includes Auckland

Mitchell Coombes The epicentre will be northeast of New Zealand.

and

Mitchell Coombes I don't like the word prediction, because technically I am not making any predictions, I am giving forewarning of what I know is going to happen with dates and times, Big difference.

and

Mitchell Coombes Yeah if you want to call them predictions that's fine, I just prefer the word forewarning. Seismologists and geologists have been researching earthquakes and their trends/patterns for decades, the best they can provide is educated guesses they can't predict tsunamis to the exact date and hour with 100% certainty. So I say this, HAARP EXPOSED.

and

Mitchell Coombes The Illuminati Card Game on its own is nothing. It provides a very broad and vague jigsaw puzzle as to what is going to happen (as proven by its track record), but it does not provide dates or time frames for anything.

Now then above he mentions East coast NSW but doesnt mention a tsunami.

What no one else has noticed is that although on his FB he works at fulltilt poker if you google him you can see he is also a physcic medium

www.google.com.au...=psy&hl=en&source=hp&q=mitchell+coombes&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&pbx=1&fp= 35d6cc4634494db4&biw=1280&bih=675

Now one thing i found funny was that he predicted Gillard to win the election when literally no one did although its only a 50% chance of getting it right.

I dont know why people are getting angry. Hehasnt predicted something false yet. He just said when he knows he will tell.. I have a feeling if he is legit, then he is using the illuminati cards with his medium power to predict these things

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Here is the extract of his facebook wall from January 01 until moments ago

fileape.com...

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
LINK

strange correlation

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
We need this law
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Sooo what happened on May 11 that made it the day of no return? Lol...

Maybe I'm missing something... ?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join